Games - Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Nvm asked redundant question
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not sure how to play it but let try this.

Hint: Everybody that wants to check sanities, should target me N1, I really mean everyb, that my role this game it seems.

Active/Passive

Passive/active*
M Boss :hip
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I like Digimon but I don’t remember this fine specimen

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
@GrySun express your thoughts on the 2 hints of interest.

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
@Votekill GrySun

Gajeel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Romania
I'm active passive as well. Got a great memory with one of them.

@Votekill GrySun
what did GrySun do lol. He was just asking for a clarification :lmao

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
what did GrySun do lol. He was just asking for a clarification :lmao
What did he do exactly, coasting by while there is already a topic of discussion, he ignored my 'hint' and acted like a mafia would in this situation.

Not sure how to play it but let try this.

Hint: Everybody that wants to check sanities, should target me N1, I really mean everyb, that my role this game it seems.
I said the above is a hint but it clearly not a hint but a claim, there is only 1 role that fits this description.
The fact the only thing Gry has to say about this is 'Mafia Boss', shows that he 1:
- Fail for my trap that this is a hint, he believed I would keep it at this and he was hoping to get me distrusted by some of our actives tonight.
- He isn't interested in this discussion

He also didn't say anything about the confirmation role promised by Sakura, it like he is satisfied the moment we reveal, all he cares about is the info for tonight targetting.

My day 1 hynch, feel free to ignore it.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Only thing you‘re right about is that I don‘t care about your hints. The Boss thing is clearly a jab.

A couple roles can fit those hints not 1, and if you wanted people to be all „Shad is it x?“ how about instead you claim and not make it „a point of discussion“ when it‘s not worth discussing.

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
For more clarity,

As half Jesus... there is no way for me to ever self confirm, meaning I may as well get lynched as early as possible so I can comeback as a new baby before the game ends.

Good opportunity for actives to figure out their sanity, I also have an active role that looks like is meant too also check sanity with, also mafia blocking me to screw with a spy sanity check is very unlikely, they would rather block another active claim to hit more important roles.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
He also didn't say anything about the confirmation role promised by Sakura, it like he is satisfied the moment we reveal, all he cares about is the info for tonight targetting.
I have no need to push for reveals early D1, someone saying day role, self-confirmable etc is more than enough to let the person be. I won‘t pester sakura for reveals nor you if that‘s what you want it‘s silly.

Jesus is a nice role, but there‘s like 3 better roles to check sanity on that I thought of instead, but again doesn‘t really matter for the first day.
I also think this wasn‘t a smart move in case they have Pirate but you do you.

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I have no need to push for reveals early D1, someone saying day role, self-confirmable etc is more than enough to let the person be. I won‘t pester sakura for reveals nor you if that‘s what you want it‘s silly.
You aren't proactive, last game you were on Uber for something only you though looked weird, this game if I don't promot you, you are happy with one liners.

I could be wrong, I'm just not feeling you, maybe later in the day?

Jesus is a nice role, but there‘s like 3 better roles to check sanity on that I thought of instead, but again doesn‘t really matter for the first day.
I also think this wasn‘t a smart move in case they have Pirate but you do you.
Share the roles.
I guess shit can go south but the straight road is always the right one.

There is only 1 thing that matters, if I can comeback before game ends, if I play normally I will survive until day 3 or 4 and then get lynched and I won't be back and I won't count for town winning condition.

I'm thinking it worth the risk, if we lynch somebody like Gry who claims not having an important role, we can skip the part where we lynch detective night 1, use roles on me, I die for your sins, we waste 1 lynch but we get 1 confirmation and next night results will be very informative.

Also if I get lynched on D2, that 100% no town will die, so increases chances of awesome results.

This doesn't work if multiple killing parties, if pirate I die and that it, we still check sanities and pirate is used.

Good night 🧔

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
You aren't proactive, last game you were on Uber for something only you though looked weird, this game if I don't promot you, you are happy with one liners.

I could be wrong, I'm just not feeling you, maybe later in the day?
It‘s not game related but life circumstances are different. Moved into new empty apartment, receiving bed, gas worker, still have to go move some boxes from the previous place by train, and see where to eat since kitchen doesn‘t have anything right now. If anything I‘m surprised my wife is fine with me slacking off by checking this as often as I do.

That aside, I have not noticed anything similar to uber‘s post last time + I wasn‘t right on uber last game. I‘ll point out inconsistencies if I see them but don‘t expect as much of me like last game til some days pass, lots to do for me next two days.

That aside x2, I‘m town again this game. Can‘t prove it yet rolewise but hopefully playing wise .

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Shad you're usually hotter for GrySun in these instances. I respect the Grydar tho so will keep it mind (that you are calling Gry mafia).

Jesus claim outright would be fairly wild for mafia even in a small game. Going with Shad town.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Also I don‘t need Doctor protections, use those on others.

Share the roles.
Kamikaze, pirate and innocent child. Kamikaze you know you will die, pirate you could die from role.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I need to get it out of my system so

Votekill Shad

You know what you did last game 😤

I've got an Active which is new to me amongst my roles so this game will be fresh for me

Gajeel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Good opportunity for actives to figure out their sanity, I also have an active role that looks like is meant too also check sanity with, also mafia blocking me to screw with a spy sanity check is very unlikely, they would rather block another active claim to hit more important roles.
SunMan aside, is it really a good idea to spend a night on you to confirm sanities in such a small game? Wouldn't it be better to just investigate around until a pattern takes shape or an abnormal result appears?

@GrySun what's up with that timezone? I have never seen you on at these hours before 🤔

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
SunMan aside, is it really a good idea to spend a night on you to confirm sanities in such a small game? Wouldn't it be better to just investigate around until a pattern takes shape or an abnormal result appears?
Assuming I can return in time which should be possible if 1 kill night.

I played as detective the game before and I wish I could check my sanity, I think it valuable as long as:
- We actually do it, the main reason this plan will fail is that it is hard to coordinate so many people with so many different personalities, some may not target me even if I think it a good plan.

- Spoiler, even if you trust me because of the early claim, there if a good chance I will be able to convince you to vote me tomorrow, consider that if you decide you won't target me because you don't want to lynch me.

Status
Not open for further replies.