Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,843
Reaction score
16,825
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
He graduated to the cunt timezones 😤 I'm so proud of him

@GB What's cookin good lookin?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I played as detective the game before and I wish I could check my sanity, I think it valuable as long as:
- We actually do it, the main reason this plan will fail is that it is hard to coordinate so many people with so many different personalities, some may not target me even if I think it a good plan.

- Spoiler, even if you trust me because of the early claim, there if a good chance I will be able to convince you to vote me tomorrow, consider that if you decide you won't target me because you don't want to lynch me.
Your plan comes down to letting people check their sanities on you, then dying to prove that you were in fact town and hence your action (and not wasting a lynch on a possible strong role). I get your idea, and it's definitely something only Shad could come up with, but I'm unsure whether lynching you is a good idea. I see it more as a waste of a lynch than a way to prove your action. Plus, for the targeting you tonight for sanities, it's pretty much hard to coordinate as you stated in your post. Though, if the majority wants it to happen tomorrow, then so be it. Try to convince me tomorrow I guess.


He is in australian time zone now
He must have been an Aussie for quite sometime now considering he has stated he moved into a new empty apartment and uses a train system to bring his belongings into his new apartment... Forgive me, it's the mafia game mindset acting up.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
SunMan aside, is it really a good idea to spend a night on you to confirm sanities in such a small game? Wouldn't it be better to just investigate around until a pattern takes shape or an abnormal result appears?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GrySun what's up with that timezone? I have never seen you on at these hours before 🤔
New me. Since exactly a month now.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Seems to be pretty quiet here, so I'll be going. I'll be back later on (or not. day ones suck).
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yea, the usual early chatter about the mechanics won't apply so much due to last game.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Shad you're usually hotter for GrySun in these instances. I respect the Grydar tho so will keep it mind (that you are calling Gry mafia).
Thanks, I'm not pushing since traumatized from being wrong a lot, will never act like a I'm sure again in this game :o

Votekill Shad
Me tomorrow


Then you can vote me like this
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Current town read: Shad, Margi, James, Baka Taichou.

So 9 votable people. Maybe 8 if I add Gajeel up there.

Not great not awful. Would be nice if the townies among the 8 show their townness in some way or form.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

All based on the way they talked
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Brand sounded more confident last game. Maybe because he was town, maybe because he had Shadis.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Not great not awful. Would be nice if the townies among the 8 show their townness in some way or form.
It would be nice if we didn't get somebody to reveal in day 1 a good role, before switching last second to vote the prostitute or something.

My opinion is to lynch a person claiming a weak, unprovable role and if I'm following only Gry claimed that, tho it usually better to give him a night, not best play to rush here.

I don't currently see another target, will just watch the day play out.
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
Oh, reveals on D1 already...
Honestly Shad, revealing Jesus this early, I'm not sure it was a smart move... The big advantage of Jesus is the surprise comeback and you blew it.

Jesus claim outright would be fairly wild for mafia even in a small game. Going with Shad town.
Wild maybe but that could still be a good move to earn our trust and explain why he is not killed by Mafia at Night... The same move as a Mafia claiming bulletproof, but more ballsy.

@MArGi my previous half, how do you like your roles compared to what we had before?
Hmm not as impacting overall but I like them.

Got a very underwhelming role duo, so either the powerlevel overall is lower this game or I got the pretty short stick. At least the Omo could be good if I‘m not terrible.
--- Double Post Merged, Yesterday at 11:13 PM, Original Post Date: Yesterday at 11:11 PM ---
And with that I think I overhinted -_-;
Also I don‘t need Doctor protections, use those on others.
I'm not sure why you were scared of overhinting in your first post and then you give this big hint later.

ok mechanics are basically the same as last game but cost less (ty for that, i thought the prev ones were too expensive).
Fish memory or not, I am a little surprised you wouldn 't remember the cost of the actions in the previous game.

Lots of active/passive claims... A lot more than in the previous game, which had more active/active duos. It's a bit surprising considering the mechanics are about choosing your actions carefully due to spice limitation.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,206
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
For more clarity,

As half Jesus... there is no way for me to ever self confirm, meaning I may as well get lynched as early as possible so I can comeback as a new baby before the game ends.

Good opportunity for actives to figure out their sanity, I also have an active role that looks like is meant too also check sanity with, also mafia blocking me to screw with a spy sanity check is very unlikely, they would rather block another active claim to hit more important roles.
OhI thought you were hinting IC.

I got too Active /Passive
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
I don't currently see another target, will just watch the day play out.
We still have a lot of players who didn't say much, better wait for them and their comments before doing anything imo.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It would be nice if we didn't get somebody to reveal in day 1 a good role, before switching last second to vote the prostitute or something.

My opinion is to lynch a person claiming a weak, unprovable role and if I'm following only Gry claimed that, tho it usually better to give him a night, not best play to rush here.

I don't currently see another target, will just watch the day play out.
I never said unprovable
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm not sure why you were scared of overhinting in your first post and then you give this big hint later.
I remembered that it doesn‘t make a difference most of the time, mafia think I‘m bluffing both when I am and am not, so for now just want our Doctors aimed someplace better.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

My fellow Australians are rather low activity this game.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Wild maybe but that could still be a good move to earn our trust and explain why he is not killed by Mafia at Night... The same move as a Mafia claiming bulletproof, but more ballsy.
Good point, and I for one am happy to be defeated by such a claim.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My fellow Australians are rather low activity this game.
This is making me a little worried about Sam.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,206
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Shad you're usually hotter for GrySun in these instances. I respect the Grydar tho so will keep it mind (that you are calling Gry mafia).

Jesus claim outright would be fairly wild for mafia even in a small game. Going with Shad town.
Even without the claim its more townie Shad play on D1 or I feel, so. unless hes traitor ( imagine Jesus traitor <_> lol ) joke aside, I believe he shouldnt have revealed it. I remembered once a jesus being stolen by mafia pirate.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh, reveals on D1 already...
Honestly Shad, revealing Jesus this early, I'm not sure it was a smart move... The big advantage of Jesus is the surprise comeback and you blew it.
Yeah I feel the same
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Shad is v smart you bakas, its obviously a well crafted bait
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Even without the claim its more townie Shad play on D1 or I feel, so. unless hes traitor ( imagine Jesus traitor <_> lol ) joke aside, I believe he shouldnt have revealed it. I remembered once a jesus being stolen by mafia pirate.
I guess the risk of revealing is halved in some instances by the A/O split.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top