Your plan comes down to letting people check their sanities on you, then dying to prove that you were in fact town and hence your action (and not wasting a lynch on a possible strong role). I get your idea, and it's definitely something only Shad could come up with, but I'm unsure whether lynching you is a good idea. I see it more as a waste of a lynch than a way to prove your action. Plus, for the targeting you tonight for sanities, it's pretty much hard to coordinate as you stated in your post. Though, if the majority wants it to happen tomorrow, then so be it. Try to convince me tomorrow I guess.I played as detective the game before and I wish I could check my sanity, I think it valuable as long as:
- We actually do it, the main reason this plan will fail is that it is hard to coordinate so many people with so many different personalities, some may not target me even if I think it a good plan.
- Spoiler, even if you trust me because of the early claim, there if a good chance I will be able to convince you to vote me tomorrow, consider that if you decide you won't target me because you don't want to lynch me.
He must have been an Aussie for quite sometime now considering he has stated he moved into a new empty apartment and uses a train system to bring his belongings into his new apartment... Forgive me, it's the mafia game mindset acting up.He is in australian time zone now
New me. Since exactly a month now.SunMan aside, is it really a good idea to spend a night on you to confirm sanities in such a small game? Wouldn't it be better to just investigate around until a pattern takes shape or an abnormal result appears?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@GrySun what's up with that timezone? I have never seen you on at these hours before![]()
Thanks, I'm not pushing since traumatized from being wrong a lot, will never act like a I'm sure again in this gameShad you're usually hotter for GrySun in these instances. I respect the Grydar tho so will keep it mind (that you are calling Gry mafia).

Me tomorrowVotekill Shad
Nothing as of yet need some ingridients first
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It would be nice if we didn't get somebody to reveal in day 1 a good role, before switching last second to vote the prostitute or something.Not great not awful. Would be nice if the townies among the 8 show their townness in some way or form.
Wild maybe but that could still be a good move to earn our trust and explain why he is not killed by Mafia at Night... The same move as a Mafia claiming bulletproof, but more ballsy.Jesus claim outright would be fairly wild for mafia even in a small game. Going with Shad town.
Hmm not as impacting overall but I like them.@MArGi my previous half, how do you like your roles compared to what we had before?
Got a very underwhelming role duo, so either the powerlevel overall is lower this game or I got the pretty short stick. At least the Omo could be good if I‘m not terrible.
--- Double Post Merged, Yesterday at 11:13 PM, Original Post Date: Yesterday at 11:11 PM ---
And with that I think I overhinted![]()
I'm not sure why you were scared of overhinting in your first post and then you give this big hint later.Also I don‘t need Doctor protections, use those on others.
Fish memory or not, I am a little surprised you wouldn 't remember the cost of the actions in the previous game.ok mechanics are basically the same as last game but cost less (ty for that, i thought the prev ones were too expensive).
OhI thought you were hinting IC.For more clarity,
As half Jesus... there is no way for me to ever self confirm, meaning I may as well get lynched as early as possible so I can comeback as a new baby before the game ends.
Good opportunity for actives to figure out their sanity, I also have an active role that looks like is meant too also check sanity with, also mafia blocking me to screw with a spy sanity check is very unlikely, they would rather block another active claim to hit more important roles.
We still have a lot of players who didn't say much, better wait for them and their comments before doing anything imo.I don't currently see another target, will just watch the day play out.
Oh no it was a joke referring to last game lol though I wouldnt be surrpised if there are in the game.Aww, that's sweetly paranoid of ya, thinking of Lover D1 already. XD
I never said unprovableIt would be nice if we didn't get somebody to reveal in day 1 a good role, before switching last second to vote the prostitute or something.
My opinion is to lynch a person claiming a weak, unprovable role and if I'm following only Gry claimed that, tho it usually better to give him a night, not best play to rush here.
I don't currently see another target, will just watch the day play out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I remembered that it doesn‘t make a difference most of the time, mafia think I‘m bluffing both when I am and am not, so for now just want our Doctors aimed someplace better.I'm not sure why you were scared of overhinting in your first post and then you give this big hint later.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Good point, and I for one am happy to be defeated by such a claim.Wild maybe but that could still be a good move to earn our trust and explain why he is not killed by Mafia at Night... The same move as a Mafia claiming bulletproof, but more ballsy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This is making me a little worried about Sam.My fellow Australians are rather low activity this game.
Even without the claim its more townie Shad play on D1 or I feel, so. unless hes traitor ( imagine Jesus traitorShad you're usually hotter for GrySun in these instances. I respect the Grydar tho so will keep it mind (that you are calling Gry mafia).
Jesus claim outright would be fairly wild for mafia even in a small game. Going with Shad town.
lol ) joke aside, I believe he shouldnt have revealed it. I remembered once a jesus being stolen by mafia pirate.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah I feel the sameOh, reveals on D1 already...
Honestly Shad, revealing Jesus this early, I'm not sure it was a smart move... The big advantage of Jesus is the surprise comeback and you blew it.
I guess the risk of revealing is halved in some instances by the A/O split.Even without the claim its more townie Shad play on D1 or I feel, so. unless hes traitor ( imagine Jesus traitorlol ) joke aside, I believe he shouldnt have revealed it. I remembered once a jesus being stolen by mafia pirate.
Yeah his omo is Active and so far he is the only one who has a passive A and Active O, other who revealed have Active A and Passive OI guess the risk of revealing is halved in some instances by the A/O split.