Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I take no offence - I have been lazy :nod
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I will have around 3-4 hours, then bed.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,833
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'll try and be around until the end but I do have an early start for another rehearsal in the morning 😩

Gee whiz its fucken quiet though
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Damn. I almost went to sleep before checking. Would’ve missed the day again. Gonna put my Ava and catch up in a sec
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I'll try and be around until the end but I do have an early start for another rehearsal in the morning 😩

Gee whiz its fucken quiet though
You should prioritize the rehearsal tbh 🥺

And yeah it’s quiet indeed, though I do agree it could have something to do with there is no need to really discuss the mechanic.
Any people standing out to you so far?

The interaction between Shad and Gry was interesting, but don’t feel too alarmed by it. They seem alright to me - though always good to keep an eye out
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
For more clarity,

As half Jesus... there is no way for me to ever self confirm, meaning I may as well get lynched as early as possible so I can comeback as a new baby before the game ends.

Good opportunity for actives to figure out their sanity, I also have an active role that looks like is meant too also check sanity with, also mafia blocking me to screw with a spy sanity check is very unlikely, they would rather block another active claim to hit more important roles.
Now see, this is where you lost my trust.
No jesus would ever claim their role, they.d die to save a townie.
You gave the hint for ppl to check sanities, you should have stopped there.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I wonder if anybody would claim that their active is 2 points.
Aigooo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Shad is jesus? wants to test sanity? Well he is dead tonight...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Not too much to catch up on thankfully. Most outstanding thing was Shad but seems pretty straightforward to me. Would be too much of a leap as scum, only thing I’d disagree on is the early reveal as theres a lot more to be done with it but I guess there’s not much to be done about it?

There was also Gaj who disagreed with Shad’s request for to be investigated but I can’t see how that helps at all. N1 would be the safest time to do a sanity check. Odds will not be any better than randomly shooting in the dark. Makes me feel iffy about Gaj. It’d be one thing if his reasoning was due to lack of trust, but apparently it’s because he doesn’t think it’s a good plan/idea. Can’t see how…

“Revenge” votes caught my eye a bit too. Sam and Gb I think. Don’t have much of an opinion on that because it’s D1 but it made me pause to think for a moment.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not too much to catch up on thankfully. Most outstanding thing was Shad but seems pretty straightforward to me. Would be too much of a leap as scum, only thing I’d disagree on is the early reveal as theres a lot more to be done with it but I guess there’s not much to be done about it?

There was also Gaj who disagreed with Shad’s request for to be investigated but I can’t see how that helps at all. N1 would be the safest time to do a sanity check. Odds will not be any better than randomly shooting in the dark. Makes me feel iffy about Gaj. It’d be one thing if his reasoning was due to lack of trust, but apparently it’s because he doesn’t think it’s a good plan/idea. Can’t see how…

“Revenge” votes caught my eye a bit too. Sam and Gb I think. Don’t have much of an opinion on that because it’s D1 but it made me pause to think for a moment.
I think what Gaj didn’t like was lynching Shad D2, not necessarily the Det target? But could be wrong.

My first thought was Shad‘s idea is awful, we lose a lynch and effectively his role, but it does give the (possibly sole) Det a definitive townie or mafia on D2. But I‘d never play Det like this, and I‘d like to believe we can just lynch a scum D2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

!votekill Tatsumaki lets see if this causes something.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Might be last game bias on James but he again feels less assertive than when he is townie. Brandish’s “hint” is pointless and it’d have been better not to say anything imo. It’s nothing new to him, so I’m surprised, however I’d think he would simply decline to hint usually? Might not be remembering properly. Same goes for Gry. Feels weird to see subjective “hints” like this. Not even sure how you thought that classified as overhinting. Also, I’m a bit curious to why you think a Tatsu lynch is fine. I mean she hasn’t shown up same as I did last game but you had a different stance then.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Your plan comes down to letting people check their sanities on you, then dying to prove that you were in fact town and hence your action (and not wasting a lynch on a possible strong role). I get your idea, and it's definitely something only Shad could come up with, but I'm unsure whether lynching you is a good idea. I see it more as a waste of a lynch than a way to prove your action. Plus, for the targeting you tonight for sanities, it's pretty much hard to coordinate as you stated in your post. Though, if the majority wants it to happen tomorrow, then so be it. Try to convince me tomorrow I guess.




He must have been an Aussie for quite sometime now considering he has stated he moved into a new empty apartment and uses a train system to bring his belongings into his new apartment... Forgive me, it's the mafia game mindset acting up.
I agree. The hint he gave was great. because it made him a bigger target than me, and ppl could have checked sanities during the night as most sanity check roles have higher prio than night kill right?

I'm pretty pissed off rn cuz now not only will he not be killed, wants us to waste a lynch on him to check those sanities, but also made me the prio night kill cuz of my hint. Which is sad cuz my roles aren't even sanity check roles >_> shad if i die I will hunt you down!

on a side not my mom woke up with a flu and here I am wondering how one can catch a flu sitting in the house for the past month and during this hot weather o.o
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Might be last game bias on James but he again feels less assertive than when he is townie. Brandish’s “hint” is pointless and it’d have been better not to say anything imo. It’s nothing new to him, so I’m surprised, however I’d think he would simply decline to hint usually? Might not be remembering properly. Same goes for Gry. Feels weird to see subjective “hints” like this. Not even sure how you thought that classified as overhinting. Also, I’m a bit curious to why you think a Tatsu lynch is fine. I mean she hasn’t shown up same as I did last game but you had a different stance then.
Exactly this, at most it would be a lucky shot if she actually is mafia
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Current town read: Shad, Margi, James, Baka Taichou.

So 9 votable people. Maybe 8 if I add Gajeel up there.

Not great not awful. Would be nice if the townies among the 8 show their townness in some way or form.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

All based on the way they talked
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Brand sounded more confident last game. Maybe because he was town, maybe because he had Shadis.
replace margi with you.

What exactly about margi made you trust her for now? I kinda have her on my sus list.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I think what Gaj didn’t like was lynching Shad D2, not necessarily the Det target? But could be wrong.

My first thought was Shad‘s idea is awful, we lose a lynch and effectively his role, but it does give the (possibly sole) Det a definitive townie or mafia on D2. But I‘d never play Det like this, and I‘d like to believe we can just lynch a scum D2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

!votekill Tatsumaki lets see if this causes something.
Yes he mentioned that but before then he said he wasn’t sure it was a good idea to spend a night confirming sanities
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Exactly this, at most it would be a lucky shot if she actually is mafia
And who isn‘t a lucky shot? By all means Marm give me your top 3 lynches and reasons why it‘s not a lucky shot.
Low activity, didn‘t feel much confidence in her posts. Same applies to a couple others too but gotta pick someone to start with.

replace margi with you.

What exactly about margi made you trust her for now? I kinda have her on my sus list.
Hm some confidence in her posts. My D1 is more often about how people sound, not too much to cross examine other than that. Could be wrong but the way she hinted she either already had it pre-planned what she‘d hint as mafia or she‘s really town.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top