Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wow, what a rush! xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And time is up!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
🌶 Day 1 Results 🌶


🐼 x 💀 x 🐼
Maybe Gaem #111 really left a bad taste on people's mouths...
The bear squad decided to strike Copan where it hurts the most:
- in his dutchiness!
- in his marmalade snacky!
- in his fellow air [NOT WATER] chan!

But it's all good, as long as it's in the name of removing the less popular tainted bears, amiright
Plus, no one likes libras~





Marmalade
Mason / Spy



🐼 x 💀 x 🐼
🌑 Start of Night 1 🌑​
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,815
Gender
Female
Country
China
🎍VOTECOUNT D2🎍

11/11
​

​
Erinyes 6x - GrySun [#510], Tatsumaki [#517], Shad [#528], Gajeel [#554], Holt [#562], SirSamuel [#572]
gb 2x - DigitalDude [#456], Brandi [#468]
Brandiish 2x - GB [#397], BakaTai [#447]
Tatsumaki 1x - Erinyes [#402]





😷 James got hit by some streptococcal P.A.N.D.A. and can't vote.






🕑 COUNTDOWN 🕘​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I can‘t believe they‘d only give Margi one day. We‘re dealing with some especially heartless individuals.

I wish Marm mentioned at least the Mason role, she didn‘t need to say Spy. But I don‘t get how she could be this inconsistent while town.

Given that no other Masons came out to help her by claiming it, do I assume the other is either just a Recruiter or a mafia mason?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So the choice to kill Margi would‘ve been done either by the likes of James, or by someone who didn‘t play last game like Gajeel?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I used some spice yesterday, but not sure how much or in how much detail we want to talk about these things.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
So the choice to kill Margi would‘ve been done either by the likes of James, or by someone who didn‘t play last game like Gajeel?
I swear on the god of Pancakes that I have nothing to do with this lol.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
id like to think gry is not heartless enough to kill mardji night 1 but i might be wrogn
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

btw those last minute marm votes are interesting
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
My guess is that they were trying to go after the Mason Recruiter. Considering Marm was a mason, they must be thinking that the Recruiter is within those who voted for Tatsumaki towards the end.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
id like to think gry is not heartless enough to kill mardji night 1 but i might be wrogn
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

btw those last minute marm votes are interesting
No, anyone who ever played mafia with me knows that for D1 I always consider emotional stuff like who died early last, who hasn‘t played in a while etc. This essentially proves I‘m town better than anything else.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hmm makes sense gaj

Gry you want space beteen you and James after being buddies D1?
No, I‘d rather James elaborates on whether he really is as confirmable as he says or he‘s just bluffing.

Though I don‘t have any problems with him atm, he‘s spamming his ^^ which is more town James I think?

Do you think Tatsu was mafia and was saved, or was it between two towns?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Do you think Tatsu was mafia and was saved, or was it between two towns?
Hmm might be a two town thing. If Tatsu is mafia it is a bold move to off MArGi.

However it is much easier to pin Tatsu red and bury the late switchers too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Though I don‘t have any problems with him atm, he‘s spamming his ^^ which is more town James I think?
I generally like James style so I rarely filter him red unless it's too obvious (although this is when he's doing his best work)
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,835
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The sequence of events last night was a lot to take in, and I'm wondering if there's any mafia that were involved in the final sequence of things. Going off of my timezone...

12:09AM - Marm claims she has an investigative role, votelocks Tatsu
12:18AM - Gry votelocks Marm, says she said she had an investigative role to make us hesitate
12:28AM - GB "I just want to see how mafia react, votelock Tatsu"
12:28AM - DD votekills Tatsu
12:29AM - James votelocks Marm
12:29AM - Shad votelocks Marm
12:29AM - MArGi votekills Tatsu
12:30AM - Day ends

Final Marm voters: Gajeel, Baka x2 (regular vote and noble vote), Tatsu, Gry, James, Shad

Marm already looked pretty cooked vote-wise before this, but the final votes on Marm made sure it was her and not Tatsu 🤔 Wish I'd locked on Tatsu but it could also be a two town situation.

I wish Marm mentioned at least the Mason role, she didn‘t need to say Spy. But I don‘t get how she could be this inconsistent while town.
It's not like inconsistency on Day 1 is rare, to her you seemed a bit reserved compared to how you had played last game and I can sorta see that with you being a little more careful on what you say.

No, anyone who ever played mafia with me knows that for D1 I always consider emotional stuff like who died early last, who hasn‘t played in a while etc. This essentially proves I‘m town better than anything else.
Oh brother, not the 'holier than thou' shit :lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's not like inconsistency on Day 1 is rare, to her you seemed a bit reserved compared to how you had played last game and I can sorta see that with you being a little more careful on what you say.
No she had several inconsistencies, too many for me to see it as legit town.

Oh brother, not the 'holier than thou' shit :lmao
A point is a point even if your mafia self dislikes it :hmph No seriously, N1 unless there‘s an exact claim, discussions are either about hunting good roles using hints or someone trusted. There‘s usually 4-5 names that fit this criteria, so outside of personal hatred not just me, but many people I saw play when I hosted, would let someone be for emotional reasons.

So unless the mafia is cruel people or people that didn‘t play last game(James, Gajeel etc), they maybe were super afraid of her, which only fits if Tatsu is mafia.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,835
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
No she had several inconsistencies, too many for me to see it as legit town.
She wasn't as convincing a townie as some others like Sak, that I'd give you, but I don't think she was as clear as scum as you make out. This comes across as a little revisionist when really it looked like two people making bad reads, assuming you're town. For you, you said you thought the investigative claim was bogus so I can see where you are coming from but James and Shad never gave a reason at the time of their vote, which calls them into question a little more imo.

A point is a point even if your mafia self dislikes it :hmph No seriously, N1 unless there‘s an exact claim, discussions are either about hunting good roles using hints or someone trusted. There‘s usually 4-5 names that fit this criteria, so outside of personal hatred not just me, but many people I saw play when I hosted, would let someone be for emotional reasons.

So unless the mafia is cruel people or people that didn‘t play last game(James, Gajeel etc), they maybe were super afraid of her, which only fits if Tatsu is mafia.
Point taken, its not like I can say last game was last game when I put my vote on Shad right away yesterday:lmao So you think on that emotional basis, James or someone who didn't play last game like Gajeel are the more likely candidates to go for MArGi? 🤔
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Your point is a bit iffy unless you're saying this was some kind of lone killer's action. The Mafia is a team, so it's a bit weird to say X player killed MarGi when there must have been some general consensus (unless you think X person acts as some kind of tyrant when mafia? lol). I believe it had more to do with the fact that she was a potential mason recruiter and that's someone you want to get rid off.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That said, I'll be on later on.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm getting concerned here Gry, why did you lock right after Marm said she was investigative? I don't get it, @James Rye @Shad seriously ?
What is there to not get? I did not believe her. We had mafias panic claim Dets and Docs D1 many times.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top