Games - Mafia Game 114 - Spy x Family - End of Game | Page 57 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 114 - Spy x Family - End of Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
To summarize:
  • There are two secondary roles, "Inigo" and "Father"
  • Neither are told that they are this role
  • If "Father" is lynched, "Inigo" learns of their identity, and kill one of the people who voted for him at day
  • If "Father" is killed otherwise, "Inigo" likewise learns of their identity, and may each night guess the name of their killer. If he guesses correctly, the target dies, if not, nothing happens
  • During the time "Inigo" learns of their identity, they are locked out of using their main role
Was last used in game 104 and I believe one of the roles that was on the experimental pile
So if Brandish was his daddy he can kill one of us in revenge? Today?? Almost like a DV?

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Tbh I'm wondering about this as well, in the one game it was used in, I believe Inigo died immediately day 1 (that was DD btw lol 😭 )

So when "Inigo" dies, everyone is told, but it's unclear if we're told if "Father" dies? Maybe kdown can elaborate further
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So if Brandish was his daddy he can kill one of us in revenge? Today?? Almost like a DV?
It is basically day-time Avenger with extra steps, yeah

Kat

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
So kdowns can kill somebody now, be a dear and keel Deedee, if he flips town we can lynch GB
Yeah but it's awesome. He can pick one of DD/GB/Hermit and make things easier on us.
Yea that will be helpful, so now I am curious who it will be

It's in your hands Indigo please avenge your father

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Well well well, now we have cornered DD with evidence about the role from 5 years ago + testimony from our resident vengeful elder

He was bamboozling us!!

my pandawg senses rly knew sth was up there sheeshh

kdowns

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I am the father, I don’t know who is Ingino Montoya.

But obviously we will never know because you’d have to lynch me

lakhan220

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Inigo Montoya / Inigo Montoya’s Father (Secondary)
Neither Inigo Montoya nor his Father know in their PM that they have this secondary role.

If Inigo Montoya’s Father dies by lynching, the son learns they are Inigo Montoya and can - at any point in the game and only once - choose one of the people who voted for him and kill them at Day (saying “Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!”)

If Inigo Montoya’s Father dies at night or daykill, Inigo Montoya can each Night try to kill who he thinks killed him, and if he guesses correctly his target dies (if he’s wrong, nothing happens).

During the time Inigo Montoya is Inigo Montoya, his normal role can not be used, because Inigo Montoya only cares about avenging his father.

This is the role description ^

I may be a pandog but

😤
ok back and wasn't this role in last game? Sam was host iirc..Again it is nowhere mentioned in pool or neutral set .

But how can DD be Mafia/Lover/Sickly? Isn't that a bit farfetched?? This isn't a Panda game......
Mafia pirate - a possibility who took initial role of gry possibly day 1 and thus he appeared normal townie while sam's insane doc possibly killed him or bran did...did bran ever say who was his target day 1? iirc , demon ?

As for GB, i have my reservations about him, but what i find odd is fulfilling of zeref's mission. Not possible with his voting patterns unless he is not saying his true mission.
Well well well, now we have cornered DD with evidence about the role from 5 years ago + testimony from our resident vengeful elder

He was bamboozling us!!

my pandawg senses rly knew sth was up there sheeshh
oi dawgie, did u give any indication of ur role ?

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I am the father, I don’t know who is Ingino Montoya.

But obviously we will never know because you’d have to lynch me

I'll be at the bar.

lakhan220

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
To summarize:
  • There are two secondary roles, "Inigo" and "Father"
  • Neither are told that they are this role
  • If "Father" is lynched, "Inigo" learns of their identity, and kill one of the people who voted for him at day
  • If "Father" is killed otherwise, "Inigo" likewise learns of their identity, and may each night guess the name of their killer. If he guesses correctly, the target dies, if not, nothing happens
  • During the time "Inigo" learns of their identity, they are locked out of using their main role
Was last used in game 104 and I believe one of the roles that was on the experimental pile
so basically, depends on father only...if son dies, is father informed of the same or can they do anything?

Kat

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
But I thought neither are told they have the role?

Wait was this a troll?

kdowns

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
No I quite literally was told in my messages that I am the father

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
I looked it up and in the game it was used in, it seemed like we found out when the son died, but not the father.

Provided we didn't see this happen, I think that kdown should be the Father, not the son 🤔 If he could kill, he would have had to exclaim it here on thread

Status
Not open for further replies.