Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Guys I am waiting for Panda until I say anything about my role.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,738
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Guys I am waiting for Panda until I say anything about my role.
You don't have to wait for him to respond to me and tell me what you think about Marm though- it's vital I use this new secondary correctly and I think she's one of the hidden scums we've been after all this time.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I must say, given I've been given NVD I'm glad I opted not to enhance the secondary role I had and instead go for another route which gave me another secondary role to have in addition to the existing secondary from a previous path. I'll be using it (the new one) in this phase on the person I have the most distrust for soon, which is currently Marm but I'll give her a bit of time to explain herself and see what's up. @Copy Panda get in her ASAP and talk things through as I'd value yours and @Kat input.



How have I been focusing on you all game? Would I really be upset with you calling me sus D1 when I ended up cementing myself as a trusted townie? This is some very weak gaslighting in an attempt to not justify you actions and votes.
How exactly is this gaslighting? I'm just voicing the interpretation of my observation. If you feel that's differently, that's fine, but please relax, take a deep breath okay. Let's look at everyone, not just in one place. Again, if we fuck this up we have lost the game.

Am I the only one who thought Van's claim was strange, a naive traitor in such a small game, with theories like regarding another traitor. Besides, if I was going to target actives all game, I'd be in the way of people like Kat, who are basically confirmed. It's not rocket science really.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@SirSamuel016 if you hit her with a persecution, we would still need to lynch somebody, 7 players left.

If both persecution and lynch fail it 3v2 then 2v2 at night and game over.

If you succeed or lynch succeeds, it 3v1 then 2v1 at night and we got another day phase.

All paths now converge to the final paths you may select this day:
​
Trader
Do you have a Pelt? Do you not like your Pelt? The Trader would trade it for something else.
Trapper
Still have no Pelts? Want more Pelts? The Trapper is more than happy to give his Pelts.
Trader roles a new role.
Trapper gives you another use of whatever role you had today, for me BG.

That my guess.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Can't wait for panda to finally talk, I need to ask kat questions that are hurting my brain, for the best hoe in the business I don't understand the BG
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,738
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
How exactly is this gaslighting? I'm just voicing the interpretation of my observation. If you feel that's differently, that's fine, but please relax, take a deep breath okay. Let's look at everyone, not just in one place. Again, if we fuck this up we have lost the game.

Am I the only one who thought Van's claim was strange, a naive traitor in such a small game, with theories like regarding another traitor. Besides, if I was going to target actives all game, I'd be in the way of people like Kat, who are basically confirmed. It's not rocket science really.
At best, it's deflecting and pushing away from criticism of your decisions which you're still avoiding addressing and instead trying to make it about me and what I did/am doing/felt from a comment which is irrelevant to me asking questions of you. You've continually failed to do anything for town so don't you think some questioning is warranted?

Yes, if we fuck this up, we lose the game, which is why the spotlight is on you right now. You have a suspicious active in GB just standing there and yet most times you take potshots on passives that end up failing. Did you really distrust Van more than GB?

Naive Traitor wasn't as odd compared to the Avenger claim that had been blatantly caught out in a lie per DD's searching of threads to check GB's claims. To neglect that says you're either his teammate or you're neglecting due diligence to adjust your play for that information.

@SirSamuel016 if you hit her with a persecution, we would still need to lynch somebody, 7 players left.
It's not persecution but it'll sway the weight of today in town's favour for sure- when I use it I want town to follow me to guarantee we get through this day. Scums messed up big time by giving me NVD and not killing me because my secondaries have me in a position to bring them to ruin now.

What do you think about Marm?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
At best, it's deflecting and pushing away from criticism of your decisions which you're still avoiding addressing and instead trying to make it about me and what I did/am doing/felt from a comment which is irrelevant to me asking questions of you. You've continually failed to do anything for town so don't you think some questioning is warranted?

Yes, if we fuck this up, we lose the game, which is why the spotlight is on you right now. You have a suspicious active in GB just standing there and yet most times you take potshots on passives that end up failing. Did you really distrust Van more than GB?

Naive Traitor wasn't as odd compared to the Avenger claim that had been blatantly caught out in a lie per DD's searching of threads to check GB's claims. To neglect that says you're either his teammate or you're neglecting due diligence to adjust your play for that information.
.
I felt the naive traitor claim was more strange than GB - I've explained the day before as well I before that I was inclined to believe him. Which you could read back. Now not so sure, but I'd rather have him talk first. But yes I did find Van more suspicious. Why else would I go for him?

I could have blocked an avenger, but if he's not mafia thats a useless. Again, I do believe that there is a mafia among the vanilla players. I'm sorry I'm not a great prostitute, never said I was. But calling it failing for town? I'm not calling you out for failing for town either, because of your contributions to townie lynches. Be a bit nicer, I'm trying my best here.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
What do you think about Marm?
I'm in a weak position so I have to act like I trust her for self preservation.

By process of elimination.
Shad: I confirm is town.
Sam: I trust to be town a lot as things currently stand.
Kat: Was town's hope until she said she used BG, now I'm perplexed, I need to hear more.
Panda: With van flipping traitor and not mafia I have to take the traitor possiblity seriously.
GB: I don't like his claim but yesterday, he looked good, but van voting him, I respect town van opinion so I will need to rethink how I feel about GB.
Marm: odd ball, low participation, felt disconnected for the first half of the game, then claimed hoe and started having an easy time, tho she didn't block any kill.

She claimed blocking van after kat claimed using BG, which tells me they aren't together, as otherwise she would claim the block first, before kat.

My objective this day phase is to not talk so much as to get my self lynched and be blamed of throwing.

So yeah you do your thing I follow.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wrote this fast, after work I will reread marm
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,698
Gender
Female
Country
China
never fear for bear is here
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

edogawa copan, tantei sa
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sam you've been focussing me all game, are you that annoyed I called you sus on D1? Let's not tunnel here, we CANNOT afford to mislynch again. Because you are going to like this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Copy Panda Tell us about your results onegai~ I see you in the thread
Girl chill I was reading DD's final posts

He seemed a lot more lucid those last pages, nothing like his erratic self earlier in the game
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,738
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
.
I felt the naive traitor claim was more strange than GB - I've explained the day before as well I before that I was inclined to believe him. Which you could read back. Now not so sure, but I'd rather have him talk first. But yes I did find Van more suspicious. Why else would I go for him?

I could have blocked an avenger, but if he's not mafia thats a useless. Again, I do believe that there is a mafia among the vanilla players. I'm sorry I'm not a great prostitute, never said I was. But calling it failing for town? I'm not calling you out for failing for town either, because of your contributions to townie lynches. Be a bit nicer, I'm trying my best here.
So you believed GB who's allegedly been caught out in a lie (will try to check it myself but I believe its the case) more than the Naive Traitor Van who was reasonable and constructive as town.

Yes, you could've, but you went for someone who since subbing in had been fairly transparent and arguably trustworthy with a believable claim- it's a very questionable target, and the same as blocking me or Shad in that it achieves nothing. Wojak N1 due to his defense of Xad I can believe, but the N2 and 3 targets for you are just... questionable.

I'm being highly critical of you because the situation calls for intense criticism of everyone and I'll get to them- I apologise if I've upset you because that's not my intention but to me your play and deduction has had holes in it and I'm trying to get to the bottom of why that is: whether it's bad play or whether you're scum. I'm leaning towards the latter hence the intense scrutiny.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
You don't have to wait for him to respond to me and tell me what you think about Marm though- it's vital I use this new secondary correctly and I think she's one of the hidden scums we've been after all this time.
Sorry but my grandma is nonstop talking at my so I cannot focus rn since I am not at home. I don't think Marm is a scum, I don't believe there is no Prostitute in this set-up and nobody is counter-claiming her. Her targetting vandred over let's say GB is strange, but I understand why she thinks one of the people who claimed townie is scum.

I will have to be back home to talk more and it is going to take a few hours, but to answer your question Sam shortly, I don't think marm is scum so don't do anything stupid just yet.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
So you believed GB who's allegedly been caught out in a lie (will try to check it myself but I believe its the case) more than the Naive Traitor Van who was reasonable and constructive as town.
Have you ever met the guy, nothing is impossible with him - I just felt more strongly over Van.

Yes, you could've, but you went for someone who since subbing in had been fairly transparent and arguably trustworthy with a believable claim- it's a very questionable target, and the same as blocking me or Shad in that it achieves nothing. Wojak N1 due to his defense of Xad I can believe, but the N2 and 3 targets for you are just... questionable.
Well I had my reasons for those targets, I've stated them before and I stick with that is what I thought at the time was best. You agree that DD was highly suspected too - and as for Van, I simply didn't trust him at all. I can't target everyone on the same night.

I'm being highly critical of you because the situation calls for intense criticism of everyone and I'll get to them- I apologise if I've upset you because that's not my intention but to me your play and deduction has had holes in it and I'm trying to get to the bottom of why that is: whether it's bad play or whether you're scum. I'm leaning towards the latter hence the intense scrutiny.
I'm not upset, asking questions and being critical about things that happen in game are perfectly okay. That's part of the game. You just have been a bit unnessecarily prickly all game - normally you aren't like that at all. While I don't think that puts you all the way up on the sus list anymore, and that's not really part of this conversation right now anyway, but I kind of do wonder if everything is alright here with you irl (or perhaps I'm misreading things).
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,698
Gender
Female
Country
China
Sam Ill read your theory in a sec, I have to do some errands rq
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Girl chill I was reading DD's final posts

He seemed a lot more lucid those last pages, nothing like his erratic self earlier in the game
Noooo why create so much suspense :emocat Don't leave us hanging
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,698
Gender
Female
Country
China
I did claim, it was in the post 🤨 You seem even more giddy about it than the person who I actually learnt it from
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sam Ill make some dinner rq and then come read, technically my first dinner in a few days
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,738
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I did claim, it was in the post 🤨 You seem even more giddy about it than the person who I actually learnt it from
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sam Ill make some dinner rq and then come read, technically my first dinner in a few days
Hai hai, "edogawa" didn't ring any bells btw but the latter half was clear as day fyi :thumbs

Hope to hear from you soon big balls, I'll be up for a bit longer because gremlin sleep schedule etc.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I did claim, it was in the post 🤨 You seem even more giddy about it than the person who I actually learnt it from
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sam Ill make some dinner rq and then come read, technically my first dinner in a few days
Who did you target on N2?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I did claim, it was in the post 🤨 You seem even more giddy about it than the person who I actually learnt it from
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sam Ill make some dinner rq and then come read, technically my first dinner in a few days
You are claimimg apprentice and you learned from kat?

You should have learned yesterday, it D4 today.

Why did you ask kat to not reveal even tho she already revealed? Was it worth it to say that?

You didn't even address that you asked her to not state it publicly.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,738
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
He'd said N1 Kat and N2 Wojak for targets correct? So N3 on Kat like he'd signalled D3 would make sense to complete it last night 🤔
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
He'd said N1 Kat and N2 Wojak for targets correct? So N3 on Kat like he'd signalled D3 would make sense to complete it last night 🤔
If you stop learning, you can continue learning where you left?

I'm not in a position to accuse, and I may be biased toward Panda.

But I don't buy the learning switching, makes absolutely no sense.

What benefit would you have to stop learning?

Worse case if Kat is mafia (which was very unlikey as she barely didn't blow up on Xad. There is always the chance you are insane apprentice.

PS: Still busy for another 1h, so no rereading yet, but day is long.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,698
Gender
Female
Country
China
Hai hai, "edogawa" didn't ring any bells btw but the latter half was clear as day fyi :thumbs

Hope to hear from you soon big balls, I'll be up for a bit longer because gremlin sleep schedule etc.
Ah, it's Conan's catchphrase.

Who did you target on N2?
Wojak as I said yesterday, for reasons I stated yesterday, as well (I slightly distrusted her after her DD comment and didn't want to accidentally die on her without announcing my next target).

Marms you were one of the people to whom it was apparently obvious that Kat was det, yet 1. you didn't pick up on my statements earlier, 2. you didn't quote my claim earlier (even tho you watch Conan so you should recognise it) and 3. you've generally been quite giddy about me claiming sth. Surprised almost~

You are claimimg apprentice and you learned from kat?

You should have learned yesterday, it D4 today.

Why did you ask kat to not reveal even tho she already revealed? Was it worth it to say that?

You didn't even address that you asked her to not state it publicly.
- Yes
- No, because I didn't target her consecutively. You can check my posts, I mentioned before that I targeted Wojak over her because I distrusted her 'uh oh DD' comment. When I backread I saw that day she had sth else going on and forgot because of that. Besides, the following day I announced her, so I felt comfortable going for her then
- Well she didn't already reveal, at least I didn't see her say "I'm det". At the very least, it was not obvious to me, so to me it was worth the wait
- I asked so I could call it to confirm her and myself
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top