Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
What is happening :emocat
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Hmmmmmmm

I don't think there is any reason for mafia to kill van.

He probably did the same thing as me and won the coin flip, used BG on kat.

Since her result are the only way out for both him and me.

@Kat what result did you get?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Last edited:

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Or maybe wait for the panda thing you mentioned
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Hmmmmmmm

I don't think there is any reason for mafia to kill van.

He probably did the same thing as me and won the coin flip, used BG on kat.

Since her result are the only way out for both him and me.

@Kat what result did you get?
I need to wait for Rhuu to get here right.

Also I was ready to die since I also had Bodyguard and I used it on Marm. I thought she was surely going to die and figured having a Prostitute was more important at this point.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I need to wait for Rhuu to get here right.

Also I was ready to die since I also had Bodyguard and I used it on Marm. I thought she was surely going to die and figured having a Prostitute was more important at this point.
What? No you didn't!
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Tbf, I also thought I would have been a goner
aaahfhkdjhkjfdshkjdshjkdfs.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
You using your role, would confirm if you were blocked and clear marm for good.

And you had your sanity checked, you could have cleared or found a mafia, which is important since no misslynch is left.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Shad, wait for Panda before saying too much please
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
FOR FUCKS SAKE, I KNEW THE DD LYNCH FELT BAD AT THE END. DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT.

@Marmalade Who did you target?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
FOR FUCKS SAKE, I KNEW THE DD LYNCH FELT BAD AT THE END. DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT.

@Marmalade Who did you target?
Vandred lmao, I'm genuinely annoyed with myself right now :emocat . Considered both Panda and GB too - but with the "I can confirm a role" situation Panda brought up, I was curious what he was going to say & maybe I've just been too gullible in believing GB is just being silly as per he does.

Anyone got fun path information to share? I did complete my totem, so that's something '-'
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Tbf, I also thought I would have been a goner
aaahfhkdjhkjfdshkjdshjkdfs.
You would be a gonner if DD fliped mafia, with 2 mafia they could delay your kill until they deal with kat.

Which is why I picked kat, but I would have never expected kat to say she used BG, I'm mind blown.

I'm not sure who van protected but my guess is kat, but could be wrong, been wrong all game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Vandred lmao
How is he blocked if he successfully off BG?
You saying he was targeted for a kill?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
You would be a gonner if DD fliped mafia, with 2 mafia they could delay your kill until they deal with kat.

Which is why I picked kat, but I would have never expected kat to say she used BG, I'm mind blown.

I'm not sure who van protected but my guess is kat, but could be wrong, been wrong all game.
Yeah that's possible, especially if they have a blocker too they could just block me till the end.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How is he blocked if he successfully off BG?
You saying he was targeted for a kill?
I think they directly went for him yeah
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Kat - you got the BG-power through one of the paths you have chosen, right? Were you able to use your normal role alongside of it, or did you have to choose?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Vandred lmao, I'm genuinely annoyed with myself right now :emocat . Considered both Panda and GB too - but with the "I can confirm a role" situation Panda brought up, I was curious what he was going to say & maybe I've just been too gullible in believing GB is just being silly as per he does.

Anyone got fun path information to share? I did complete my totem, so that's something '-'
Vandred who claimed a passive role? 2/3 targets being passive is a weird choice imo...
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I think they directly went for him yeah
No no that makes no sense, he had high chance of being lynched.

You being blocked makes more sense if you are legit but do we have any evidence of a second blocker this game?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Mafia kill kat
Mafia block marm
Van protect kat
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Vandred who claimed a passive role? 2/3 targets being passive is a weird choice imo...
Most of you claimed a passive role, pretty sure one of the passive claimers is not town. Besides, I didn't really buy his vanilla-traitor thing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No no that makes no sense, he had high chance of being lynched.

You being blocked makes more sense if you are legit but do we have any evidence of a second blocker this game?
I haven't heard anyone talking about being blocked so far, so I don't know if this theory would be correct. Just think it's a possibility to maybe keep in mind.
If I was blocked before I wouldn't know - unless someone stated having done an action (even though I blocked them). Which wasn't the case.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
We've been well and truly had from the get-go, and I can't vote normally to right the ship this phase due to NVD but it's abundantly clear to me that one of the scums we're after is likely @Marmalade

What we currently know:

Marmalade
Claim: Prostitute
Targets: Wojak D1, DD N2, Vandred N3
Votes: Sam D1, DD D2, DD D3

Copan
Claim: ???????
Targets: Kat N1, Wojak N2
Votes: Xadyu D1, Erin D2, DD D3

GB
Claim: Avenger
Targets: Kat N1
Votes: Xadyu D1, Wojak D2, DD D3

Kat
Claim: ???????
Targets: Evil N1, unable to use role N2
Votes: Xadyu D1, Erinyes D2, DD D3

Shad
Claim: Vanilla Townie
Votes: GB D1, Erin D2, GB D3

Sam
Claim: Vanilla Townie
Votes: Xadyu D1, Erin D2, DD D3

Marm is one of the shoddiest players based on her actions she has claimed as "prostitute". Always voting for townies, and always targeting them too. We can't afford to be wrong this phase, but we can't give her a free pass any longer. It's likely Marm + GB as the remaining scums with a small chance of Shad as their claims at this point are starting to be increasingly stinky and their supposed actions support that imo.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Sam you've been focussing me all game, are you that annoyed I called you sus on D1? Let's not tunnel here, we CANNOT afford to mislynch again. Because you are going to like this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Copy Panda Tell us about your results onegai~ I see you in the thread
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I must say, given I've been given NVD I'm glad I opted not to enhance the secondary role I had and instead go for another route which gave me another secondary role to have in addition to the existing secondary from a previous path. I'll be using it (the new one) in this phase on the person I have the most distrust for soon, which is currently Marm but I'll give her a bit of time to explain herself and see what's up. @Copy Panda get in her ASAP and talk things through as I'd value yours and @Kat input.

Sam you've been focussing me all game, are you that annoyed I called you sus on D1? Let's not tunnel here, we CANNOT afford to mislynch again. Because you are going to like this.
How have I been focusing on you all game? Would I really be upset with you calling me sus D1 when I ended up cementing myself as a trusted townie? This is some very weak gaslighting in an attempt to not justify you actions and votes.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
All paths now converge to the final paths you may select this day:
​
Trader
Do you have a Pelt? Do you not like your Pelt? The Trader would trade it for something else.
Trapper
Still have no Pelts? Want more Pelts? The Trapper is more than happy to give his Pelts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top