What is happening 


votekill Shad
!Votekill Shad.
Votekill Marms
I need to wait for Rhuu to get here right.Hmmmmmmm
I don't think there is any reason for mafia to kill van.
He probably did the same thing as me and won the coin flip, used BG on kat.
Since her result are the only way out for both him and me.
@Kat what result did you get?
What? No you didn't!I need to wait for Rhuu to get here right.
Also I was ready to die since I also had Bodyguard and I used it on Marm. I thought she was surely going to die and figured having a Prostitute was more important at this point.
Vandred lmao, I'm genuinely annoyed with myself right nowFOR FUCKS SAKE, I KNEW THE DD LYNCH FELT BAD AT THE END. DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT.
@Marmalade Who did you target?
. Considered both Panda and GB too - but with the "I can confirm a role" situation Panda brought up, I was curious what he was going to say & maybe I've just been too gullible in believing GB is just being silly as per he does.
You would be a gonner if DD fliped mafia, with 2 mafia they could delay your kill until they deal with kat.Tbf, I also thought I would have been a goner
aaahfhkdjhkjfdshkjdshjkdfs.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How is he blocked if he successfully off BG?Vandred lmao
Yeah that's possible, especially if they have a blocker too they could just block me till the end.You would be a gonner if DD fliped mafia, with 2 mafia they could delay your kill until they deal with kat.
Which is why I picked kat, but I would have never expected kat to say she used BG, I'm mind blown.
I'm not sure who van protected but my guess is kat, but could be wrong, been wrong all game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think they directly went for him yeahHow is he blocked if he successfully off BG?
You saying he was targeted for a kill?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Vandred who claimed a passive role? 2/3 targets being passive is a weird choice imo...Vandred lmao, I'm genuinely annoyed with myself right now. Considered both Panda and GB too - but with the "I can confirm a role" situation Panda brought up, I was curious what he was going to say & maybe I've just been too gullible in believing GB is just being silly as per he does.
Anyone got fun path information to share? I did complete my totem, so that's something '-'
No no that makes no sense, he had high chance of being lynched.I think they directly went for him yeah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Most of you claimed a passive role, pretty sure one of the passive claimers is not town. Besides, I didn't really buy his vanilla-traitor thing.Vandred who claimed a passive role? 2/3 targets being passive is a weird choice imo...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I haven't heard anyone talking about being blocked so far, so I don't know if this theory would be correct. Just think it's a possibility to maybe keep in mind.No no that makes no sense, he had high chance of being lynched.
You being blocked makes more sense if you are legit but do we have any evidence of a second blocker this game?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How have I been focusing on you all game? Would I really be upset with you calling me sus D1 when I ended up cementing myself as a trusted townie? This is some very weak gaslighting in an attempt to not justify you actions and votes.Sam you've been focussing me all game, are you that annoyed I called you sus on D1? Let's not tunnel here, we CANNOT afford to mislynch again. Because you are going to like this.
| Do you have a Pelt? Do you not like your Pelt? The Trader would trade it for something else. |
| Still have no Pelts? Want more Pelts? The Trapper is more than happy to give his Pelts. |