Games Mafia Game 116 - Ghiblification - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
🍃 Night Actions 🎥

Here are this game's night actions! Players are sorted by the order they die as usual.




This game was largely designed around trialling the new Serial Killer as well as trying out a new role, the Clown. Despite being solo parties, we thought it would be interesting to see if the comp itself rather than specific roles could aid and hamper these two parties. There was a faux mafia party in three death millers, as well as a freeman that the two non-towns could hide behind. We deemed this little core of semi-pro-towns necessary for the single SK to hide behind + create some competition for the Clown in terms of sus candidates. Police Officer is there to catch the criminal serial killer (only the workday of the cop ends around dinner while the serial killer prowls around at midnight 😔).

We thought the standard core of Doc, Det and Prost complemented by Cowboy would be sufficient for the town to win with, aside from their numerical superiority. Troublemaker is a double-edged sword involved for everybody. NVD and Bomb are passed along town and can completely debilitate any of the TP's; especially the Bomb could have coldly ended the careers of either one of them. The strongest asset Town had was their numbers; SK would have to survive 4~5 phases whereas Clown has to inversely fight impatience while getting lynched early. If not, the town has enough bodies to throw at the Clown timer.

Overall, maybe aside the PO, we thought the comp was relatively balanced; it was also pretty close. The Clown almost died D1 but then deflated around D5. DD was on the chopping block the whole game, and could have still died rather easily had the last vote been unplaced or just stacked on Faust. Very entertaining! Hope to see all of you guys next game again.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So @Holt thinks Tatsu's town, noted.
Later if you'll just elaborate on that - because for me to be mafia she HAS to be town and I don't recall a single person vouching for that - then it would be lovely.

I might accept my lynch but that doesn't mean I won't look to understand whatever process you might having or pretending to have and expect you people to lay down your cards. Scums know very well that wtv they present now will be revised next.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Players @Tatsumaki has yet to vote!
She has NVD

Votelock Gry
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Thinking about millers is such a pain in the head.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
So @Holt thinks Tatsu's town, noted.
Later if you'll just elaborate on that - because for me to be mafia she HAS to be town and I don't recall a single person vouching for that - then it would be lovely.

I might accept my lynch but that doesn't mean I won't look to understand whatever process you might having or pretending to have and expect you people to lay down your cards. Scums know very well that wtv they present now will be revised next.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



She has NVD

Votelock Gry
Epic Host fail.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
It's not the first time panda forgets about NVD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
You're going farfalla route instead?
Mentioned earlier I was more on board with Farf. Also she won’t die with potato tonight. Isn’t it end of day it explodes?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell


A neko turned against you @Farfalla must've hurt for someone who's a cat-holic like yourself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Do you want me to tie the votes @GrySun?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Coin flip lynch for suspense?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Gotta put in a show for the spectators?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall


A neko turned against you @Farfalla must've hurt for someone who's a cat-holic like yourself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Do you want me to tie the votes @GrySun?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Coin flip lynch for suspense?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Gotta put in a show for the spectators?
This dude is a mad man.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
edit: not caught up
When would you catch up?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This dude is a mad man.
you are mafio DD?
--- Double Post Merged, ---



wow this GIF is P E R F E C T

I am the officer and I have three utensils (three saves)
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
So @Holt thinks Tatsu's town, noted.
Later if you'll just elaborate on that - because for me to be mafia she HAS to be town and I don't recall a single person vouching for that - then it would be lovely.

I might accept my lynch but that doesn't mean I won't look to understand whatever process you might having or pretending to have and expect you people to lay down your cards. Scums know very well that wtv they present now will be revised next.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



She has NVD

Votelock Gry
I never said I think she’s town. However it turned into a you vs Gry pretty much. I gave my thoughts on these numerous times throughout today. Boss will explain her as clown and you as Mafia, though admittedly that makes things troublesome since the basis of this is Wojak’s results. However I’d also say if you’re saying you’re not scum (miller is the reason for the bad result), it doesn’t explain why Wojak has a different result on her
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I never said I think she’s town. However it turned into a you vs Gry pretty much. I gave my thoughts on these numerous times throughout today. Boss will explain her as clown and you as Mafia, though admittedly that makes things troublesome since the basis of this is Wojak’s results. However I’d also say if you’re saying you’re not scum (miller is the reason for the bad result), it doesn’t explain why Wojak has a different result on her
I'm not and I even used the swear on lives card ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I didn't understand your last sentence but wtv.
How do you feel about Mafia Pirate, Mafia Detective and/or Assassin being in game?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
If I tie the votes you gonna make trouble @Holt ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lastly, the numbers of Mafia Members depends on the number of participants!
  • 7 - 10 = 2 Mafias
  • 11 - 13 = 3 Mafias
  • 14 - 17 = 4 Mafias
  • 18 - 20 = 5 Mafias
  • 21 - 24 = 6 Mafias
  • 25 - 27 = 7 Mafias
  • 28 - 31 = 8 Mafias
Wait, there could be 4 Mafias?! O M O
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
When would you catch up?
Almost.

But I see in your last few messages that you are unhinged and want to tie votes ?

I really dont know what to make of Sam's miscommunications. If Gry turns town it will be one of the shamefulest lynch ever.
Anyway I can't vote.

The lynch result will make me decide who I cough on tonight.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait, there could be 4 Mafias?! O M O
With a TP in game that's unlikely
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
The lynch result will make me decide who I cough on tonight.
Eww. Why don't you self-isolate instead?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

With a TP in game that's unlikely
You are clown?

You have redhair avatar like Mr. Ronald McDonald.

Copan loves McDo

It checks out.

#Mindblown
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
I also wanted to ask why everyone seem to think it's so unlikely for Faust and DD to be scum together ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Eww. Why don't you self-isolate instead?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You are clown?

You have redhair avatar like Mr. Ronald McDonald.

Copan loves McDo

It checks out.

#Mindblown
Oh okay you're full on trolling lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top