Games Mafia Game 116 - Ghiblification - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
🍃 Night Actions 🎥

Here are this game's night actions! Players are sorted by the order they die as usual.




This game was largely designed around trialling the new Serial Killer as well as trying out a new role, the Clown. Despite being solo parties, we thought it would be interesting to see if the comp itself rather than specific roles could aid and hamper these two parties. There was a faux mafia party in three death millers, as well as a freeman that the two non-towns could hide behind. We deemed this little core of semi-pro-towns necessary for the single SK to hide behind + create some competition for the Clown in terms of sus candidates. Police Officer is there to catch the criminal serial killer (only the workday of the cop ends around dinner while the serial killer prowls around at midnight 😔).

We thought the standard core of Doc, Det and Prost complemented by Cowboy would be sufficient for the town to win with, aside from their numerical superiority. Troublemaker is a double-edged sword involved for everybody. NVD and Bomb are passed along town and can completely debilitate any of the TP's; especially the Bomb could have coldly ended the careers of either one of them. The strongest asset Town had was their numbers; SK would have to survive 4~5 phases whereas Clown has to inversely fight impatience while getting lynched early. If not, the town has enough bodies to throw at the Clown timer.

Overall, maybe aside the PO, we thought the comp was relatively balanced; it was also pretty close. The Clown almost died D1 but then deflated around D5. DD was on the chopping block the whole game, and could have still died rather easily had the last vote been unplaced or just stacked on Faust. Very entertaining! Hope to see all of you guys next game again.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'm not and I even used the swear on lives card ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I didn't understand your last sentence but wtv.
How do you feel about Mafia Pirate, Mafia Detective and/or Assassin being in game?
I mean, if you think Tatsu is scum, and Wojak got a guilty result on you because you’re miller, then it doesn’t follow. I think it’s possible for Pirate and Assassin, not so sure of Detective since that might be too difficult for the Clown? Actually I think Rookie with the options of some of these could be viable tbh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Tatsumaki what is your role?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
If they recruited then we're screwed? Oh wait they still need to find Clown right? 4 mafia 3 town 1 clown?

Time to leave our fate to the God/Goddess of Coin Flip?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I mean, if you think Tatsu is scum, and Wojak got a guilty result on you because you’re miller, then it doesn’t follow. I think it’s possible for Pirate and Assassin, not so sure of Detective since that might be too difficult for the Clown? Actually I think Rookie with the options of some of these could be viable tbh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Tatsumaki what is your role?
Ah af caus I think he got a different result on me cause I don't think I'm Miller. If I flip Miller I'll be fully shocked that she's town.

And hm why do you think they targeted Bran then?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If they recruited then we're screwed? Oh wait they still need to find Clown right? 4 mafia 3 town 1 clown?

Time to leave our fate to the God/Goddess of Coin Flip?
Hmm why do you lack interest in the game?;
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
It's probably 'Goddess of Coin Flip.'

Same entity as 'Lady Luck'


Shoutout to Makoto Player Mr. @Shad
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hmm why do you lack interest in the game?;
I'm still thinking on whether to tie it or seal GrySun's fate.

If I tie = Holt could trouble make if he's real maker of troubles?

I still don't understand this Potato Passive role.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If I tie people would scramble about locking votes?

Lock vote = tiebreaker right?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If I switch my vote to Gry the lock votes gonna be tied, 2:2
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm still thinking on whether to tie it or seal GrySun's fate.

If I tie = Holt could trouble make if he's real maker of troubles?

I still don't understand this Potato Passive role.
Ah ok. With those jokes I thought you were going ham just cause.

The potato is a secondary that can be passed every night until it explodes at the end of a day. The day is unknown and a scum passed it to me on N1 since no one admitted to it.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Scum with Potato seems OP af. WTF!

#PandaGaem
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

AWW SHIT it could be DD + HOLT mafia???

WE'RE FREAKIN SCREWED THEN??????????????

No right choice on the lynch today?????
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Ah af caus I think he got a different result on me cause I don't think I'm Miller. If I flip Miller I'll be fully shocked that she's town.

And hm why do you think they targeted Bran then?
I was referencing that because you brought it up first when you told Wojak or so that he didn’t account for miller.

You think they discovered Brandish first? I mean it is a possibility ofcourse. Does the presence of M.Det alter things or you’re just trying to figure out the comp?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I was referencing that because you brought it up first when you told Wojak or so that he didn’t account for miller.

You think they discovered Brandish first? I mean it is a possibility ofcourse. Does the presence of M.Det alter things or you’re just trying to figure out the comp?
I don't recall that part in your first paragraph but I don't think it matters.

Yeah cause as I've said, there's a possibility a mafia det found Bran that was a full incógnito on N1 and went for him instead of, say, Sam. But just wtv, just think we suspect Pirate DD to be mafia, there's a PO so possibly an Assassin and imo evidences of Det so Boss makes it a whole lot. It won't matter to you.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Congrats d00d.

When's the last time you won as Mafia?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why is Holt always Mafia when I play?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
30 minutes left
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Come on people. It's not too late to switch your votes to @Holt

I don't wanna lose to Mafia Holt!

My fondest mafia game memory is still teaming up with The Good God Boy Lawlett-san @GB to lynch Mafia Holt and win it for the Town in the Star Wars Game
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ive said all I needed to say. Tbh at this point its whatever, this has just been a very pointless day phase.

If I'm lynched at this point well good luck to the remaining town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Place the vote Gry, its fine.
Idk why you are like this. Enjoy life a little.
LOL where did that come from
Your posts just read mega depressed :gwah
If Hermit and Gry are mafia buddies here's how their conversation really went:

Hermit: Ive said all I needed to say. Tbh at this point its whatever, this has just been a very pointless day phase.
If I'm lynched at this point well good luck to the remaining town. Place the vote Gry, its fine.
What Hermit Really Meant: God damn it. I should've listened to you my bad :( Please place the vote Gry so they won't suspect you.

GrySun: Idk why you are like this. Enjoy life a little.
What GrySun Really Meant: Haha, it's fine it happens. But yeah, you should've listened to me when I told you that third vanilla claim is a bad idea.

Hermit: LOL where did that come from
Hermit: Good luck please win :darn

GrySun: Your posts just read mega depressed :gwah
GrySun: Don't be sad :comfort I will platinum stoat this bitch for a Mafia Win. I. AM. THE. GOAT.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Holt you still around for trouble making?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Final guess drop if I'm lynched and/or explode:

1. Baka Taichou as Totoro - Prostitute
2. Tatsumaki as Nausicä - Clown
3. Erinyes as Kiki - Cowboy

4. GrySun as No Face - Mafia Det
5. Wojak as Chihiro - Det

6. Holt as The Baron - TM / Traitor
7. SirSamuel16 as Marco - Spy
8. Asachi as Ponyo - Vanilla
9. Faust as Markl - PO
10. Brandish as Marnie - Doctor

11. DigitalDude as Seita -Assassin
12. James Rye as Sheeta - Doctor
13. Farfalla as San - Vanilla

14. Hermit as Arriety - Mafia Member
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Oh yeah you could explode.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
FUCK

If GrySun is legit Detective (Most likely Paranoid) dies and you explode we're really double screwed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So, Is it better then to tie it then so there's a possibility that only you will die since you might explode anyway? @Farfalla

DD and Holt could be last mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If you're the clown gets and killed by the potato you lose right?

So you wanna get lynched instead?!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Are you clown @Farfalla?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

6. Holt as The Baron - TM / Traitor
We should've just lynched Holt.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
4. GrySun as No Face - Mafia Det
5. Wojak as Chihiro - Det
Wojak is being a Gry simp last minute. It's weirdge. Vanilla claimer also.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm vanilla townie, or should I say Plain Townie
Why did you lie on being Passive then?!

You clowning????
--- Double Post Merged, ---

10 minutes FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
--- Double Post Merged, ---

LET'S FUCKING FLIP IT!

MAFIA GAME HISTORY IN THE MAKING!

Vote Kill Farfalla

Grats on winning clown if you're clown. Or if Gry is clown.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top