Games Mafia Game 116 - Ghiblification - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
🍃 Night Actions 🎥

Here are this game's night actions! Players are sorted by the order they die as usual.




This game was largely designed around trialling the new Serial Killer as well as trying out a new role, the Clown. Despite being solo parties, we thought it would be interesting to see if the comp itself rather than specific roles could aid and hamper these two parties. There was a faux mafia party in three death millers, as well as a freeman that the two non-towns could hide behind. We deemed this little core of semi-pro-towns necessary for the single SK to hide behind + create some competition for the Clown in terms of sus candidates. Police Officer is there to catch the criminal serial killer (only the workday of the cop ends around dinner while the serial killer prowls around at midnight 😔).

We thought the standard core of Doc, Det and Prost complemented by Cowboy would be sufficient for the town to win with, aside from their numerical superiority. Troublemaker is a double-edged sword involved for everybody. NVD and Bomb are passed along town and can completely debilitate any of the TP's; especially the Bomb could have coldly ended the careers of either one of them. The strongest asset Town had was their numbers; SK would have to survive 4~5 phases whereas Clown has to inversely fight impatience while getting lynched early. If not, the town has enough bodies to throw at the Clown timer.

Overall, maybe aside the PO, we thought the comp was relatively balanced; it was also pretty close. The Clown almost died D1 but then deflated around D5. DD was on the chopping block the whole game, and could have still died rather easily had the last vote been unplaced or just stacked on Faust. Very entertaining! Hope to see all of you guys next game again.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Anyways currently I'm honest waiting for james to come back and respond to me because I'm thinking of voting him unless he explain himself better cause i find his reasoning for the vote bs, kinda grasping at straws just to find a reason to vote me

At least wojak is more logical
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

omo i briefly forgot about you asachi 😤
Ponyo know ponyo very good at hide and seek
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Wouldn't you vote him anyways just to survive since it's Day 1 and you'd be 100% you're town and x
Anyways currently I'm honest waiting for james to come back and respond to me because I'm thinking of voting him unless he explain himself better cause i find his reasoning for the vote bs, kinda grasping at straws just to find a reason to vote me

At least wojak is more logical
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Ponyo know ponyo very good at hide and seek
Wouldn't you vote him anyways just to survive since it's Day 1 and you'd be 100% you're town and x% he is?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Nooooo don't get me wrong I do suspect you to an extent but I didnt play the last game, I'm working with what I get and I got info that didnt seem to go together while you were online and wouldnt reply to questioning

Idk I think high of you and get inquisitive about you. For the record, Ive been wrong and regretful about you in previous games, yup

With that comment on Koko's last performance I see better where you're coming from. Just out of curiosity: did the mech have anything to do with the vanillas?
Yeah. That game the roles were announced beforehand that all towns were vanilla except one doc and one det.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Wouldn't you vote him anyways just to survive since it's Day 1 and you'd be 100% you're town and x


Wouldn't you vote him anyways just to survive since it's Day 1 and you'd be 100% you're town and x% he is?
I mean there still 4 hours left, so voting could still change
If it's near the end tho, yea ofc
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Where do you guys think scums of any kind would try to blend in: among vanillas or active roles?
Active roles will eventually have to answer for whom they targettred and what results they got. And highpossibility of counter claims too. I think easier for mafias to blend in as vanilla or passive. But I guess some could play active but try to lay low and delay claiming and results too
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Active roles will eventually have to answer for whom they targettred and what results they got. And highpossibility of counter claims too. I think easier for mafias to blend in as vanilla or passive. But I guess some could play active but try to lay low and delay claiming and results too
Honestly wojak i feel like in most games mafia claims an active role especially considering there more active roles than passive and a few passive roles you can't claim because they confirm the person as townie or you get killed because of it
So the choice is limited as passive to fake claim

Plus being active doesn't necessary mean you have a results, some role dont have results to backup so only way to know if X is lying with spy
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,219
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Ok ok time is running, and I tend to die too early in games ... I m thinking carefully , trying to be cautious but I might get wrong. :s
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Ok ok time is running, and I tend to die too early in games ... I m thinking carefully , trying to be cautious but I might get wrong. :s
cautious about voting a teammate? :teehee we still got plenty of time
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,219
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Ok i have no choice than using it now, no chance for me to live past n1 ( trend last games) , it might be a mistake, apologize if its a wrong target but I thought carefully , and i feel something is weird in sam's attitude.
If I die rip me :arf If i live protect me guys and investigate on me if you wish Im confirmed at least, hope it's the right call !

edit typo
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Lucky us, we get 3h of your insights ❣
yes lucky yous :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok i have no choice than using it now, no chance for me to live past n1 ( trend last games) , it might be a mistake, apologize if its a wrong target but I thought carefully something , and i feel something is weird in sam attitude.
If I die rip me :arf If i live protect me guys and investigate on me if you wish Im confirmed at least, hope it's the right call !
i hope you win and i do agree with using it early imagine getting killed without using it :scry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top