Games Mafia Game 116 - Ghiblification - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
🍃 Night Actions 🎥

Here are this game's night actions! Players are sorted by the order they die as usual.




This game was largely designed around trialling the new Serial Killer as well as trying out a new role, the Clown. Despite being solo parties, we thought it would be interesting to see if the comp itself rather than specific roles could aid and hamper these two parties. There was a faux mafia party in three death millers, as well as a freeman that the two non-towns could hide behind. We deemed this little core of semi-pro-towns necessary for the single SK to hide behind + create some competition for the Clown in terms of sus candidates. Police Officer is there to catch the criminal serial killer (only the workday of the cop ends around dinner while the serial killer prowls around at midnight 😔).

We thought the standard core of Doc, Det and Prost complemented by Cowboy would be sufficient for the town to win with, aside from their numerical superiority. Troublemaker is a double-edged sword involved for everybody. NVD and Bomb are passed along town and can completely debilitate any of the TP's; especially the Bomb could have coldly ended the careers of either one of them. The strongest asset Town had was their numbers; SK would have to survive 4~5 phases whereas Clown has to inversely fight impatience while getting lynched early. If not, the town has enough bodies to throw at the Clown timer.

Overall, maybe aside the PO, we thought the comp was relatively balanced; it was also pretty close. The Clown almost died D1 but then deflated around D5. DD was on the chopping block the whole game, and could have still died rather easily had the last vote been unplaced or just stacked on Faust. Very entertaining! Hope to see all of you guys next game again.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
ROLE CLAIMS SUMMARY

Active Claim
Faust - Active #43 / Protective Role #304
Sam - Active #50 /
DigitalDude - Active #58 / "I am stealing farfalla role if I die tonight know that my murderer was farfalla, damn you farfalla!!" #298
GrySun - Active #69 /
Holt - Active #93 /

Passive Claim
Farfalla - Passive #56 / "Theres not much I can do with my role btw, not a cozy one for me" #6 /
Tatsumaki - Passive #26 /

Vanilla Claim
Asako - Vanilla #21/ NVD Day 2
Wojak - Vanilla #67 / "My role is kinda boring" #65
Hermit - Vanilla #221 / NVD Day 1 / "I used my night action successfully last night" #200

No Hint and Claim
Brandish - ???

Dead
Erin - Cowgirl
James - Doctor
Baka Taichou - Prostitute
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Brandish μ role hint please.
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
If I missed any of the hints/claims let me know, I'll update my post.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

im not mafia or third party
Are you active, passive or vanilla?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
three vanilla claims is higher than i thought but hermit looks the most sus 🤡 :handgun

tryna think how a mafia would d1 and go read that phase again. wwmd
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
im not mafia or third party
Press (X) to doubt
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

With the doc dead, the only other protective role is bodyguard, right?

And DD basically hinting pirate? Mafia or town who knows
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Votekill Brandish
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Vote Kill Sam.

-Erin lost the duel against him (very unlucky)
-He's part of the gang that lynched James.

#JusticeForErin
#JusticeForJames
For an old head of the game, your play is rather disappointing to say the least. No actual thought or insight, just you skating along and doing the bare minimum to keep rolling on. What are you hiding? 🤨
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Vote Kill Sam.

-Erin lost the duel against him (very unlucky)
-He's part of the gang that lynched James.

#JusticeForErin
#JusticeForJames
Weren’t you also part of that?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Faust claimed protective….from the posts he is the most sus to me. But do not want to lynch a protective role.

DD is being usual DD. I don’t think he’s scum…
Should wait on him until tomorrow.

Already voted brandish….of Ami change my vote will change it late in the day.

Also did holt say anything? This silence is annoying. He claimed active. He needs to reveal more about his night action
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Already voted brandish….of Ami change my vote will change it late in the day.

If I
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Player evaluations:
  1. Tatsumaki - very early passive claim, D1 minimum 3 posts posted, summarized hints. Placeholder vote. Next day weirdly incomplete recap(missing my hint for example), clown posts only(i mean the role). I like the early passive claim but her posts/playstyle I don‘t.
  2. Wojak - dunno about mr chud. First post was a hyped „lets gooo“ despite boring vanilla role. Much better posts D2 compred to D1 but still think he lacks focus. There‘s a lot of things to make opinions on but he often noted that he can‘t make anything of anyone.
  3. Holt - I don‘t make a thing of his low activity, it‘s just a thing like sun in summer. What about the contents? Active claim, didn‘t join James train(tho voted Brandish for no reason?), made a good reasonable post on D1 happenings. Just wish he did more to be comfy, but for now am fine with him.
  4. Samuel - i don‘t think I‘m good at reading him, but he looks pretty fine to me.
  5. Faust - more participative D2 compared to D1, but rehashed mostly on the same points. Like Holt reiterated on, Faust was already sad about Doc lynch despite multiple hours to go and accepting it/not trying to help with a vote. Ignoring my question twice about it as well.
  6. Brandish - not mafia or third party. So can only be town. Just wish that his posts reflected that. He refused to elaborate on why he didn‘t trust James Doc claim. Doesn‘t elaborate on his disdain for vanilla. Taking too many easy ways for a lynch imo but this is just feedback.
  7. DD - very detached D1 non caring attitude/posts. Didn‘t use Pirate N1 despite his words on „I can confirm“ but not wanting to do that N1. Looks scum to me, don‘t know if entertaining his Pirate use is the way to go, imo no.
  8. Farfalla - contributive, there‘s the issue with not saving the Doc but she explained why(although it comes down to james gloating/pettiness but I support it).
  9. Hermit - some really weird posts. Wanted a Det on him despite vanilla trap possibility. Saying he wouldn‘t last this long as m. boss mid day 1(as if game just starting is a long timeframe). Said he „was against the James lynch“ yet he said nothing at all to others to vote and save James, only that he‘d Asako instead. That‘s not “against“ a James lynch. All D2 posts are just about his anti-vanilla sentiment, that he vehemently refuses to argue about and just keeps repeating that the same thing, but not why he thinks that way. Just a notion that is so set in stone that no other players are in the game for him?
Faust and Hermit are so far the biggest Clown candidates. Possibly Faust, trying to bait me into lynching him by ignoring my questions and responding with an intentionally bad point? Hm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait for some reason I skipped Asako in my recap. I went by player list in OP, skipping over dead folks.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

10. Asako - early vanilla claim. Overall reads like town to me I think.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If Faust is Clown what does that leave us for mafia. DD, Tatsu and Hermit? Sounds too simple, something‘s missing.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hopefully no 4 mafias with 14 players, Clown is already confirmed so 9 v 5 would be too rough. Especially with our killing role being a 50% failure and couple vanillas.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Tatsu, Sam, Asa and Gry reads town to me for now.
Undecided about Farf
Brandish is his usual self. Could be clown. Overall sus.
Faust and DD sus. DD at least spoke about his role and said he’ll use it tonight. Faust more sus
Hermit had a behaviour change from day 1. Could be Clown?
Holt inactive with an active role. Don’t like it at all
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@GrySun Hey general timezone buddy, have you said anything about what you were cooking for your night action last night? 🤨
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tatsu, Sam, Asa and Gry reads town to me for now.
Undecided about Farf
Brandish is his usual self. Could be clown. Overall sus.
Faust and DD sus. DD at least spoke about his role and said he’ll use it tonight. Faust more sus
Hermit had a behaviour change from day 1. Could be Clown?
Holt inactive with an active role. Don’t like it at all
Farf reads town to me. I agree with you on Faust and DD being sus, and Hermit too. Where I think you're reaching a bit much is Hermit being clown, I think it's highly unlikely that the Clown started with NVD- it's more likely to start on a mafia and then have them pass it to town.

I do also agree on Holt being quiet, but it's not unusual for early days in games with him. If he was more active in discussions, that'd be great.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Player evaluations:
  1. Tatsumaki - very early passive claim, D1 minimum 3 posts posted, summarized hints. Placeholder vote. Next day weirdly incomplete recap(missing my hint for example), clown posts only(i mean the role). I like the early passive claim but her posts/playstyle I don‘t.
  2. Wojak - dunno about mr chud. First post was a hyped „lets gooo“ despite boring vanilla role. Much better posts D2 compred to D1 but still think he lacks focus. There‘s a lot of things to make opinions on but he often noted that he can‘t make anything of anyone.
  3. Holt - I don‘t make a thing of his low activity, it‘s just a thing like sun in summer. What about the contents? Active claim, didn‘t join James train(tho voted Brandish for no reason?), made a good reasonable post on D1 happenings. Just wish he did more to be comfy, but for now am fine with him.
  4. Samuel - i don‘t think I‘m good at reading him, but he looks pretty fine to me.
  5. Faust - more participative D2 compared to D1, but rehashed mostly on the same points. Like Holt reiterated on, Faust was already sad about Doc lynch despite multiple hours to go and accepting it/not trying to help with a vote. Ignoring my question twice about it as well.
  6. Brandish - not mafia or third party. So can only be town. Just wish that his posts reflected that. He refused to elaborate on why he didn‘t trust James Doc claim. Doesn‘t elaborate on his disdain for vanilla. Taking too many easy ways for a lynch imo but this is just feedback.
  7. DD - very detached D1 non caring attitude/posts. Didn‘t use Pirate N1 despite his words on „I can confirm“ but not wanting to do that N1. Looks scum to me, don‘t know if entertaining his Pirate use is the way to go, imo no.
  8. Farfalla - contributive, there‘s the issue with not saving the Doc but she explained why(although it comes down to james gloating/pettiness but I support it).
  9. Hermit - some really weird posts. Wanted a Det on him despite vanilla trap possibility. Saying he wouldn‘t last this long as m. boss mid day 1(as if game just starting is a long timeframe). Said he „was against the James lynch“ yet he said nothing at all to others to vote and save James, only that he‘d Asako instead. That‘s not “against“ a James lynch. All D2 posts are just about his anti-vanilla sentiment, that he vehemently refuses to argue about and just keeps repeating that the same thing, but not why he thinks that way. Just a notion that is so set in stone that no other players are in the game for him?
Faust and Hermit are so far the biggest Clown candidates. Possibly Faust, trying to bait me into lynching him by ignoring my questions and responding with an intentionally bad point? Hm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait for some reason I skipped Asako in my recap. I went by player list in OP, skipping over dead folks.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

10. Asako - early vanilla claim. Overall reads like town to me I think.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If Faust is Clown what does that leave us for mafia. DD, Tatsu and Hermit? Sounds too simple, something‘s missing.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hopefully no 4 mafias with 14 players, Clown is already confirmed so 9 v 5 would be too rough. Especially with our killing role being a 50% failure and couple vanillas.
I'm not sold on tatsu being a red but her playstyle is never that reassuring if I'm honest. Reds could be DD, Hermit, and Holt with Brandish Clown and maybe Faust traitor 🤔
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun Hey general timezone buddy, have you said anything about what you were cooking for your night action last night? 🤨
Hey general tomezone buddy. Yes I answered someone who asked a similar question. But unlikely to be a satisfactory answer to you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm not sold on tatsu being a red but her playstyle is never that reassuring if I'm honest. Reds could be DD, Hermit, and Holt with Brandish Clown and maybe Faust traitor 🤔
I‘ve been wrong on Tatsu before so not too sold on her either. I like your general sus list, though someone is maybe taking us for a clowny ride.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Tatsu, Sam, Asa and Gry reads town to me for now.
Is it just general posting of Tatsu/Sam/Asa, or something specific they said/did that got you townreading them?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hey general tomezone buddy. Yes I answered someone who asked a similar question. But unlikely to be a satisfactory answer to you.
Aight, time to go digging.

I‘ve been wrong on Tatsu before so not too sold on her either. I like your general sus list, though someone is maybe taking us for a clowny ride.
Tatsu is always one to watch, especially after that one game where she was as red as a tomato but afk-coasted to a mafia win. The way she engaged a bit more though has me thinking she's maybe not a clear red- could be a clown candidate trying to find some room to then get a case made against herself 🤔 But there are multiple to consider for that clown role imo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hey general tomezone buddy. Yes I answered someone who asked a similar question. But unlikely to be a satisfactory answer to you.
Just did a quick skim-through and I think I missed it 🤔
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Hey general tomezone buddy. Yes I answered someone who asked a similar question. But unlikely to be a satisfactory answer to you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I‘ve been wrong on Tatsu before so not too sold on her either. I like your general sus list, though someone is maybe taking us for a clowny ride.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Is it just general posting of Tatsu/Sam/Asa, or something specific they said/did that got you townreading them?
Tatsu for early vanilla game. The game she was mafia she delayed claiming.

Sam for general posting. He played the same way the games I played with him. Although the games I played he never played mafia.

Asa for general posting too. Although I was convinced she was town in a game where she was mafia. But in general town like posting to me.

You/Gry same as Sam. You were never mafia the games we played together. Although you were a bit Grysus in day 1 being less contributive. But you did say you’d be busy
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Also did holt say anything? This silence is annoying. He claimed active. He needs to reveal more about his night action

Not sure why I’m getting attacked? I gave my thoughts already. Or are you referring to my role? If so, no I didn’t use it last night.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Not sure why I’m getting attacked? I gave my thoughts already. Or are you referring to my role? If so, no I didn’t use it last night.
Active and you didn't use it last night? 🤨 That's what you'd have us believe?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Not sure why I’m getting attacked? I gave my thoughts already. Or are you referring to my role? If so, no I didn’t use it last night.
You need to be more active man. We need town with roles to be active and cooperative if we are going to at least make the game harder for mafia.

That being said, did you forget to use your role? Or you thought it would be better to use it after you have more info regarding the game and players?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top