Games - Mafia Game 121 Gintama : Silver Soul - The Great Edo Conspiracy (End Game) | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 121 Gintama : Silver Soul - The Great Edo Conspiracy (End Game)

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
G'day cunce, good to be back and playing. I've got a big chunk of my Honours thesis/exegesis due this coming Friday so I'll be juggling those commitments while playing and thus be active less than I usually would but here's to a fun game!

My role is passive.

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I thought you did Gintama
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GrySun why Juviii over DD?
Juviii vs DD or Gajeel or Brandish? For lovers joke?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why does the MC avi always go to like Seraph or Sam? It’s like they are attracted to people with S names. Shinobi has a S name too!!!!

Mazino

Reaction score
Country
Joker
Glad to be Back and to be able to play a bit time wise:)
Nice mechanics. Always boring being a vanilla. So this spices things up.

Also
VOTEKILL KAGURA

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Why does the MC avi always go to like Seraph or Sam? It’s like they are attracted to people with S names. Shinobi has a S name too!!!!
Them MCs like to be in the spotlight. Shinobis, as the name implies stay in the shadows XD

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
I'm deeply offended that none of my kids, said I look gorgeous ! those ungrateful brats ! :arf

You failed to raise these kids properly!
Okita here can offer you some compliments!! You look gorgeous!!

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Glad to be Back and to be able to play a bit time wise:)
Nice mechanics. Always boring being a vanilla. So this spices things up.

Also
VOTEKILL KAGURA
Are you claiming Vanilla?

I'm deeply offended that none of my kids, said I look gorgeous ! those ungrateful brats ! :arf

Neither did the husband! You look great! I'd expect nothing less from the Great Leader's mother.

Watch out @Farfalla!

Juviii vs DD or Gajeel or Brandish? For lovers joke?

Game 107 had no Lovers and it's a secondary role. Not saying it can't be used in this one, but I don't see how it'd help making things more balanced.

Last edited:

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
When a player leaves the game, they may choose a living player to inherit their primary role. The rule does not apply to secondary roles.
This selection happens in the phase following the player's lynch/kill.
Hello Erinyes chan, what do you mean by leaving the game, You mean like dying by being lynched?
If by chance the role of the person that is dying is correctly guessed by their killers, then the role becomes unpassable
I also don’t understand this part, who can make this guess besides mafia?

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I'm just built different

Hello Erinyes chan, what do you mean by leaving the game, You mean like dying by being lynched?
The second sentence you quoted says lynch and/or kill so both forms of death are applicable :cookiearf

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Yes lynched or killed.

I also don’t understand this part, who can make this guess besides mafia?
It simply means you can try to guess the role of the person you votekill, if that player is lynched and you guessed properly, then their role becomes unpassable, It's an optional feat. You guess either randomly, or you form your own opinion about said player through the game.

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Got an active role. Glad to got Tsukyoo, best Gintama girl! <3

I don't even remember MG 107 properly anymore. Is that the game where I kept living on and on despite my BS claims?

Well, won't happen this time. I would prefer to hang onto my role though if I it seems I gonna get lynched I will probably transfer the role to save it. I think it is a role worth transferring.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Yes lynched or killed.

It simply means you can try to guess the role of the person you votekill, if that player is lynched and you guessed properly, then their role becomes unpassable, It's an optional feat. You guess either randomly, or you form your own opinion about said player through the game.
I get the unpassable part but how can a dying person inherit a role when they die. Does they have to guess right to dodge being killed?

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
-the dead player doesn't inherit anything, they select a living player to transfer his or her role.

-the guessing part is for everyone, if they wish to add a guess when they vote for lynch.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
-the dead player doesn't inherit anything, they select a living player to transfer his or her role.

-the guessing part is for everyone, if they wish to add a guess when they vote for lynch.
Do the living player have the choice to reject it?

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
One bad thing about this mechanic is that it makes it difficult to claim roles early on as then the roles might be lost forever if Mafia got good killing roles. But considering the vast amount of roles townies have, it should be difficult for Mafia to always find/guess the correct one except ofc they start with a MD.

Am I correct in remembering that we can also guess roles when lynching somebody?

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
One bad thing about this mechanic is that it makes it difficult to claim roles early on as then the roles might be lost forever if Mafia got good killing roles. But considering the vast amount of roles townies have, it should be difficult for Mafia to always find/guess the correct one except ofc they start with a MD.

Am I correct in remembering that we can also guess roles when lynching somebody?
That's a weird thing to say. How does it make it different? Mafia will always try to kill good roles. Can a Mafia have "bad" killing roles when their team is full? Even an Unskilled can kill, the biggest issue for Mafia is Town's defense.

You said yourself that you survived in the previous game with BS claims.

Vote Kill Gajeel/Madao.

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
That's a weird thing to say. How does it make it different? Mafia will always try to kill good roles. Can a Mafia have "bad" killing roles when their team is full? Even an Unskilled can kill, the biggest issue for Mafia is Town's defense.

You said yourself that you survived in the previous game with BS claims.
And it's been ages since 107. And yes, Mafia can have bad killing roles as in bad synergy roles. Like MD for example loses its usefulness if forced to do the kill or if all townies revealed anyway. Boss passive does nothing except to confuse dets, Assassin is good for doing day kills and causing havoc which is worth "exchanging" the night kill for.
So yeah, there are better and worse killing roles. Like you would always rather want to kill wth the Janitor than the Strongman except in a handful of situations, so strongman basically always takes a backseat, often dying without ever using their role, when put in a team with Janitor.