Games - Mafia Game 121 Gintama : Silver Soul - The Great Edo Conspiracy (End Game) | Page 49 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 121 Gintama : Silver Soul - The Great Edo Conspiracy (End Game)

shinobi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
@shinobi what could passing my role change anything, I was like if we miss lynched then it’s over anyways
Coz I have to play the hand I'm dealt, no? :amuse But I know what you mean, yup.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Okie, some brief comments about the game:

The main thing I had in mind: I don't want anything complicated, lol. Erin and I were both busy so I was concerned about having too many things to juggle while being mentally drained. We decided to go with a mech that alrdy existed and we were familir with (in my case, because of that).
Another thing... I personally didn't want any complex interactions to deal with. So a simple mafia vs townies seems fine by me, altho we did discuss other things at first (which I won't mention cause I rather save some stuff that cross our minds for the future).

We spent a lot of this time wondering if we should host the game at all - again, it's complicated for us, and people didn't seem to be very willing. We considered cancelling it multiple times. As a player, Ik this is a moment when we all feel tired of things, and don't wanna visit past traumas, so that was another reason to want a rather tame setup.

So in the end, we kinda had regular roles, with dud copies of mainstream ones. That was so the mech could work in favor of both mafia and town, with its erasing capabilities. I believe mafia had quite strong roles, but being "halfway to have a 5th member", we decided to add town some liabilities.

In the end, we had multiple people signing up - and I legit love the reasons WHY, since some were celebrating a very imporpont and memorable moment in another one of us lives. So gigantic thx to @Vandred @Lambu and @Gryffindor for showing your love for @GrySun (tho care for that lil aries spawn! Or my kid will work on that in the future!)

Also RLY nice to see some old souls like @shinobi and @Mazino to return and make themselves... somewhat present. It's so good to have you guys around here! I still wanna see more posts, hmph!

@Raven and @Mazino had the town play of the game, imo. That night was almost perfect if it wasn't for the Strongman. Still, you guys rly deserve some commendation (is that a word?) 'cause of it.

@Vandred you were my fav town. So on point it's scary. I was always like "sure, he's smart, but he ain't always present hence he's not critical" but you're kind like Holt on that... when you are critical... you're just a mighty force. @Brandish μ glad you were able to join in late! Thought some brown snake had encountered you @.@ Your night targets were the mest imo, tho there were that last sec change. Keen perception!

@GrySun @Demonspeed @Gryffindor @SirSamuel016 you were brilliant. SO FUCKING GLAD TO SEE A MAFIA TEAM THAT WON'T AFK TILL WIN. Your participation during day and night rly make a difference... sometimes I was so tired and not wanting to care much and went like "but look at those guys, they keep going 24/7" so yeah. Scav said in the deadpad that Marcie was nurture for the baby in one hand while fiercelly typing with the other and I can totally see that '-'

@Juviii @Lambu @Gajeel @Crescent Jinx @Holt @James Rye you guys are top tier players. Always add the brains and the spice in different ways and moments. I'm always happy to see any of you around a game we holt, Ik we'll have engaged and resourceful people around then.

Finally, thx @Erinyes ! I could never stop appreciating all your creativity and dedication. This was an Erin game initially, so I hope you had fun with a Gintama theme! You're also always calm and collected so you prevent me from going bombastic lmao. Also, thx @Hardy mr. Poosie Farfalla, love of my life. You always keep me safe and have my back, I love you so much.

Kay, this was Farfalla gin "its sunday" version, if something there is not easy to comprehend, I won't remind it either. Cheers!

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Okie, some brief comments about the game:

The main thing I had in mind: I don't want anything complicated, lol. Erin and I were both busy so I was concerned about having too many things to juggle while being mentally drained. We decided to go with a mech that alrdy existed and we were familir with (in my case, because of that).
Another thing... I personally didn't want any complex interactions to deal with. So a simple mafia vs townies seems fine by me, altho we did discuss other things at first (which I won't mention cause I rather save some stuff that cross our minds for the future).

We spent a lot of this time wondering if we should host the game at all - again, it's complicated for us, and people didn't seem to be very willing. We considered cancelling it multiple times. As a player, Ik this is a moment when we all feel tired of things, and don't wanna visit past traumas, so that was another reason to want a rather tame setup.

So in the end, we kinda had regular roles, with dud copies of mainstream ones. That was so the mech could work in favor of both mafia and town, with its erasing capabilities. I believe mafia had quite strong roles, but being "halfway to have a 5th member", we decided to add town some liabilities.

In the end, we had multiple people signing up - and I legit love the reasons WHY, since some were celebrating a very imporpont and memorable moment in another one of us lives. So gigantic thx to @Vandred @Lambu and @Gryffindor for showing your love for @GrySun (tho care for that lil aries spawn! Or my kid will work on that in the future!)

Also RLY nice to see some old souls like @shinobi and @Mazino to return and make themselves... somewhat present. It's so good to have you guys around here! I still wanna see more posts, hmph!

@Raven and @Mazino had the town play of the game, imo. That night was almost perfect if it wasn't for the Strongman. Still, you guys rly deserve some commendation (is that a word?) 'cause of it.

@Vandred you were my fav town. So on point it's scary. I was always like "sure, he's smart, but he ain't always present hence he's not critical" but you're kind like Holt on that... when you are critical... you're just a mighty force. @Brandish μ glad you were able to join in late! Thought some brown snake had encountered you @.@ Your night targets were the mest imo, tho there were that last sec change. Keen perception!

@GrySun @Demonspeed @Gryffindor @SirSamuel016 you were brilliant. SO FUCKING GLAD TO SEE A MAFIA TEAM THAT WON'T AFK TILL WIN. Your participation during day and night rly make a difference... sometimes I was so tired and not wanting to care much and went like "but look at those guys, they keep going 24/7" so yeah. Scav said in the deadpad that Marcie was nurture for the baby in one hand while fiercelly typing with the other and I can totally see that '-'

@Juviii @Lambu @Gajeel @Crescent Jinx @Holt @James Rye you guys are top tier players. Always add the brains and the spice in different ways and moments. I'm always happy to see any of you around a game we holt, Ik we'll have engaged and resourceful people around then.

Finally, thx @Erinyes ! I could never stop appreciating all your creativity and dedication. This was an Erin game initially, so I hope you had fun with a Gintama theme! You're also always calm and collected so you prevent me from going bombastic lmao. Also, thx @Hardy mr. Poosie Farfalla, love of my life. You always keep me safe and have my back, I love you so much.

Kay, this was Farfalla gin "its sunday" version, if something there is not easy to comprehend, I won't remind it either. Cheers!

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
So late to the party that I shed my feathers in the meantime but congrats mafos, rightful winners as almost always.
I must thank you for killing me so early, I played very little time with rather poor insight and the little info I got from my night actions would have most probably lynched innocents, myself following suit. Insane Spy is so cruel man, hosts had no chill :emobirb

Time was an issue, but it was a short-lived pleasure to share a small game with old players with whom I shared many good discussions in past times. I will get you lynched next time you little f*ckers :e3

Thanks for the game Host-chans Farf and Erin, sorry for the low activity. Would love to play and enjoy games of yours if time permits it again.

See ya all in a future game, or in a god forsaken chat who knows :lambirb/

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
1- @Brandish μ - Nobume Imai
2- @Crescent Jinx - Tae Shimura - Doctor - Lynched on D3
3- @Demonspeed - Katsura Kotaro
4- @digitaldude - Shinsuke Takasugi
5- @Gajeel - Hazegawa Taizou - Detective - Lynched on D1
6- @Gryffindor - Justaway
7- @GrySun - Kondo Isao
8- @Holt - Shinpachi Shimura - Prostitute
/ Obvious Fool - Killed on N1
9- @James Rye - Tsukyoo - Doctor - Lynched on D2
10- @Juviii - Kagura
11- @Lambu - Elizabeth - Spy
/ Obvious Fool - Killed on N2
12- @Mazino - Kamui
13- @Raven - Tokugawa Shige-Shige - Bodyguard - Killed on N3
14- @shinobi - Okita Sougo
15- @SirSamuel016 - Sataka Gintoki

16- @Vandred - Hijikata Toshiro

Rounds Records :

End of Night 0 and Start of Day 1 | Day 1 Votes

End of Night 1 and Start of Day 2 | Day 2 Votes

End of Night 2 and Start of Day 3 | Day 3 Votes

End of Night 3 and Start of Day 4 | Day 4 Votes

End of Night 4 and Start of Day 5 | Day 5 Votes
Hey, congratz mafia, i guess?

@hosts, could you please finish the opening post role list / player list + outcomes, and add the missing hyperlink to key events?

Cheers-