Games Mafia Game 142 - McHelpers - Game End

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Nothing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



:shootme
Arent you hider
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Huuuh so likely 3 scims in the list..... 2 dosctors, and bofyguards sounds weird but h well, lawl didnt say anything ?

@SirSamuel016 day 3 i believe maybe its time for you to say more on day 3. no need to keep a passive role that secret ?
@Marmalade anything to say more, did you use the role on n2

@Stylether @Teubier @digitaldude @NashSilver what did you do last night ?
I used my role...
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Arent you hider
Yeah but if I fuck up I could die and give maf a doublekill for free

I don't feel like I'm a high prio night kill when I'm basically roleless and not really trusted
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,183
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I dont know who to vote for... still not trusting sam, and i just dont want to focus on him, same for nash. distrusting marm too then, 2 docs and bodyguards ...
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I dont know who to vote for... still not trusting sam, and i just dont want to focus on him, same for nash. distrusting marm too then, 2 docs and bodyguards ...
I think either James or Tubbs is lying but I'm pulling towards James.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Hi everyone,


On a serious note: I woke up this morning and felt okay enough. Was catching up with the thread, my head started to hurt a little so I figured I needed a little break. Especially because I didn’t want to push it. Unfortunately, my body decided it wasn’t done migraining yet. Normally they have a very clear pattern and I avoid playing if I know I’m going to have one, but not this time. To be honest it hasn’t been this bad (or long) for a long time. I feel bad, I wanted to properly play with you guys and felt today was going to be the day. So I’m so sorry, I know all of you are really trying.

I attempted to sort out some of my notes which I’m going to leave here, do with it what you guys want. They are mostly based on D1 and D2, I was unable to fully catch up.

About my role: Considering my situation I didn’t really have the capacity to correct this, so that's why I didn't do so earlier. I don’t have an active role, I kept it vague on purpose to try and cutely bait a mafia. I said I didn’t use it because I couldn’t - because I literally can’t. Would be fun if that was a possibility though. I'm bulletproof, so if you guys do decide to lynch me don't feel bad and also please don't waste your protection of me if I do survive.


Some of my notes:

Lawl:

  • Very careful playstyle. At the start that made me think he might be town - but the more I think about it, it comes across as he’s trying as much as possible not to stand out to survive. Barely points out any sus players - focussed on Nash’ her claim mostly (like a lot of players also pointed out, so it is a fairly safe thing to comment).
  • Lowkey comes across as detached in general.
  • Hardly shared any information at all. I don’t really see a lot of people pressuring for that either so I’m very cautious about him at this point.
  • Also not a lot of thoughts on the game at all, which ties in with him having a very careful playstyle this game.
  • When asked by Erin to share thoughts about sus players he answers ‘a lot of people’ and says he doesn’t know a lot of players, without being specific (post #304). To me, that is perhaps trying to prevent to step on anyones toes?
  • Nash made a comment on that he’s likely lost town during D2 because of this carefulness. I don’t agree with that, he’s a very experienced and very strong player. I don’t think it’s like him to be lost, even if he doesn’t know the all the players of this specific game that well.


Nash
  • Has been widely discussed already of course.
  • Hiding behind a doctor N1 is odd. Considering Styl is her friend from before MH, it comes across as trying to get attention from the one person in this game who is least likely to randomly call her out or throw her under the bus. That’s a big factor in the situation for me.
  • “Nobody kills the noobie” only works if there isn’t an immediate claim of an important role or slip-up imo.
  • I’m not sure if mafiaNash would take this risk, however she has shown she likes risky plays.
  • Explained coming across as a bit stress is due to outside factors. I have no reason not to trust that. We can’t deny there is a lot less of fun in the posts she’s making so far, it’s a very different vibe.
  • D2 so far; more defending rather than figuring things out. Not odd necessarily given her position. Feels less creative in her plays.


Teub:
  • Fan of the songchoice, not a fan of hinting and then going just kidding that was not a hint. Did he change his mind about what he was going to claim or is this town playing around>
  • the second bodyguard (granted, we didn’t know pigeon as also one when he claimed this?). Not impossible, but it really makes me wonder what the game set up is exactly.
  • On the fence if we should believe it (play style seems a bit sharper than previous game, could be getting used to the game, could be something else?)



Styl:
  • I don’t really have a problem with him so far, but I do have questions.
  • why was my fellow-mcKroket enjoyer not murdered brutally over the last two night phases? Did they try and fail, did they think he’d be protected (though if he’s the doc, who would protect him? A bodyguard is lowkey a win for mafia to take out if that as the worry).
  • Nash comments on Styl in post 339: unless counterclaimed he’s town. That’s a strange statement considering it’s not confirmed his role is even in the game at all. He just says he is one. He hasn’t done anything that states he’s not so far, but that doesn’t mean he is telling the truth.
  • I’m not alarmed but I’m saying let’s keep our eyes open.


Brandish —> Very go with the flow, easy going non-confrontational it seems? Does share information, which gives me hope somewhat he could be town. He's leaning town for me at least.


I don’t know anymore regarding Gry. I was feeling very off about him earlier in the game, latter phase of D2 that feeling seems to mellow. DO NOT BLINDLY TRUST HIM THOUGH - I’ve been fooled and traumatized by him before. He’s a really strong player.
  • Said during D2 he opened aggressive, but to me that didn’t come across as aggressive at all. It was rather mild so that does hmm. It made me wonder where the actual chase to find scummy people was. More little comments than a push, and I think that’s a bit odd for him.
  • I also am aware he’s a busy man and can’t nearly spend as much time with this game as he used to so that probably plays a part in this as well.
  • Him being nice to Sam also makes me worried somehow
  • This alarmed feeling did mellow reading the latter part of D2.

DD & Erin both seem to have a rather comfortable position - Erin is busy of course but let’s not forget about them.


A lot of things have been said about James, I don’t necessarily disagree with that standing out and am also wondering about his claim. Him doc + Styl quack doc + multiple BGs is a lot of protectives… what else is out there?


I still think Sam is very likely town


I need to rest again to make sure it doesn't get worse, but here’s a vote based on this, I’ll follow my gut. I’ll try to check back in if I can but honestly no promises. Again I'm very sorry :(


!votekill Lawl.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so sorry for the wall btw '-'
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
We can’t deny there is a lot less of fun in the posts she’s making so far, it’s a very different vibe.
I'm doing much better now actually minus poisoning myself by accident.


I’m not alarmed but I’m saying let’s keep our eyes open.
He got counterclaimed so it's possible but I think I'd flip James over him.

DO NOT BLINDLY TRUST HIM THOUGH - I’ve been fooled and traumatized by him before. He’s a really strong player.
I feel like the only thing with agenda he has pushed is the positive narrative on Tubbs. Otherwise have been feeling good about him.

I feel like marms wall is genuine
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Between the two I trust marms more.

Other wagons I'm fine with are James and Tubbs.

Lawl too, if marms is going down as green then process of elimination leaves Lawl/Tubbs/James as mafteam with the potential of bran having been insane as their 4th. If I'm wrong on any 1 of those 3 then it could be Erin but I'm thinking it's best to give them space today if they are what I think.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,183
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
i forgot to mention, gry makes me uncomfortable too something feels off. I dont trust sam and if ever he was townie I wonder if he was recruited it feels to me his attitude changed from earlier stage of the game, where he was more pushing, now he seems more like keeping low profile.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Votekill Lawl
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Good Morning everynyan

Fuck 6am feels like a properly brutal wake-up this morning 😩 Going to make a coffee and then I'll get to reading and posting
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
vote kill teubier
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Every game the townies dont follow the simplest conclusions
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I apologize in advance for the wall this will form.

I am not dodging at work currently will reply later but speaking of logic what do you think about this overly protective setup we have with hider , samurai, quack and doctor in the game
Well, I am of two minds about this. The first option is the simple "some of them should be lying then, obviously" but the question then stands 'What roles do we have instead'. There doesn't seem to be a lot of non-protect claims actively sharing their info, and I don't see it as unreasonable for the hosts to be experimenting with a high-protect / low-info setup where social play and predicting mafia kills plays a more important role than straight town info. Similar to Bad Moon Rising in Blood on the Clocktower, where information can be gathered on the amount of kills and the reason why it might deviate from the norm. Them introducing two new spicy protection roles could be an indicator for this.

Maybe it's a reach and the simple answer holds true.

Why are you still saying your sanity is quack? There is nothing to confirm your sanity as of yet.
Cause it's fun? I don't get what the big deal is, until an illusion shows up matching one of my prior targets, or someone I targeted dies, there's literally no way to whittle down which sanity I am, so I have to operate with the baseline assumption I'm some sanity, and instead of defaulting to boring sane, I defaulted to new, quirky 🦆 that has just been introduced. The fact it's been introduced this game, and I'm a doc, means that I feel like it's a fairer assumption that I am said sanity than baseline assuming I'm sane.

I'm surprised that you're malforming this into something to suspect me over.

Why target someone suspicious like James? There were others who haven't claimed that could potentially have an investigative role- imo that's a pretty shonky choice.
Because two doctors chaining into immortality is the very height of play, it can't get much better than that.

That, and I trust the people who claim over the people who haven't at this point. Considering how desperate we are for info or good targets to kill, I'd rather think the non-claimers are coasting mafia members than withholding town info roles.

If poisoner is in the game: Holt not being an illusion implies that @Stylether isn't a quack.
Poisoner ignores doc protection, Holt would therefore not be an illusion but just dead. Holt would be an illusion if I quack me successfully protected a normal kill d1 and maf retried d2, so specifically if there's no poisoner in the game.

Unless you've misunderstood quack and assumed it always turns people into illusions. It only illusions people if they would be dead that night, so if Holt wasn't attacked he wouldn't have turned into an illusion.

whether he's capable of bold moves etc.
I would like to believe that everyone here is capable of bold moves. ❤

And I’m still a bit wary of Style, his claim wasn't a clear cut one. He hinted doctor and the rest of us did the work for him, he never had to properly claim.
So, when I play (and now that I'm writing it out so clearly, I might need to change my game up in the future), I always hint my exact role within the first few messages I post. Preferably in a way that feels natural and doesn't look like a hint at first glance but, when pointed to after I've claimed my role, is immediately obvious that I hinted exclusively my role with no room for confusion. I did this last game with the "my spear is the spear that will defend Qin. Especially if you are to bring harm to my father, or any other esteemed member of our officer corps" and asking questions about how the illusion mechanic clicks into blocking roles. I did this this game with the " So god damn has the occasional iced glass of cherry cola not been absolutely healing" and asking about the doctor sanity and posting a duck.

Unfortunately, I forget that Nash knows this about me and will immediately pick up on the exact role I'm hinting (which I don't mind, ultimately hints are supposed to help you figure out who is what). Doubly unfortunately, she immediately shared this with the class. Once somebody else outs ya, even if afterwards you claim properly (which I did), it seems it still leaves people with your sentiment ("he never had to properly claim").

Granted it's been a good few years since I've seen him evil.
Exactly 2 years and a month, we were on the same maf team together and we definitely cooked (you were bones, we were boned).

Funny, the chance of you being quack or me being quack made me not target you because if I am quack and you get killed under my protection you become an Illusion that no longer can protect. If I protect you when you are quack, I could have protected a more investigative role.
Yeah okay I can see the merit in that, I should have gone for my second pick. (Which was Sam)

But if both doc claims are real, one being the quack version, why would the Hosts put in Poisoner who bypasses both roles? Or maybe it doesn't bypass Quack when poisoning.
Rules as written state that doctor cannot prevent a poisoning from happening nor their death the next night. At best, protecting someone who was poisoned a night before and would die that night from the poison might die as an illusion instead of their original role, but I doubt the hosts put in quack + poisoner for that niche interaction.

Cool to know I have a horrible reaction to weed.
In Soviet Russia, weed smokes you.

@Stylether @Teubier @digitaldude @NashSilver what did you do last night ?
Protected James.

why was my fellow-mcKroket enjoyer not murdered brutally over the last two night phases? Did they try and fail, did they think he’d be protected (though if he’s the doc, who would protect him? A bodyguard is lowkey a win for mafia to take out if that as the worry).
For the first, no clue. Like I've shared in a previous post, it might be that mafia share my belief that I'm a quack and therefore didn't kill me. It is also possible that on n1, I was in a protection chain with Holt, meaning Holt took the hit for me (and did so again n2 or was targeted directly), and I healed Holt from dying from it. (In which case, I am sane, boo.)

DD & Erin both seem to have a rather comfortable position - Erin is busy of course but let’s not forget about them.
Yeah I can't believe DD has gotten this far with so little substance but nobody seems to mind?

My comment on them most of the way through D2 was:

DD - Left their D1 vote on a meme vote, said something somewhat supportive of Nash, said something somewhat unsupportive of Gry, James and Erin, has voted Gry in line with the latter, but no posts indicate anything to actually back up these views, aside from Gry voting them up d1.

I don't have much more to add to this analysis with 36h of game progression, should this not worry us?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Gonna start with my thoughts on the Marm post because that is probably the most significant post/lot of information we've gotten in the last six hours amongst some low-tier finger pointing and general comments

Hi everyone,


On a serious note: I woke up this morning and felt okay enough. Was catching up with the thread, my head started to hurt a little so I figured I needed a little break. Especially because I didn’t want to push it. Unfortunately, my body decided it wasn’t done migraining yet. Normally they have a very clear pattern and I avoid playing if I know I’m going to have one, but not this time. To be honest it hasn’t been this bad (or long) for a long time. I feel bad, I wanted to properly play with you guys and felt today was going to be the day. So I’m so sorry, I know all of you are really trying.
Firstly, I'm really sorry that you're still struggling with your health Marm. Its reassuring that things seem to have moved in the right direction for you, but fingers crossed that you'll be as right as rain again soon.

I attempted to sort out some of my notes which I’m going to leave here, do with it what you guys want. They are mostly based on D1 and D2, I was unable to fully catch up.

About my role: Considering my situation I didn’t really have the capacity to correct this, so that's why I didn't do so earlier. I don’t have an active role, I kept it vague on purpose to try and cutely bait a mafia. I said I didn’t use it because I couldn’t - because I literally can’t. Would be fun if that was a possibility though. I'm bulletproof, so if you guys do decide to lynch me don't feel bad and also please don't waste your protection of me if I do survive.
Thanks for taking the effort to thoroughly write out your thoughts; I think the more people that do this the better.

>"Staple, a true dutch classic"
>“I did not use my role last night, not because I didn't want to, but because I can't.”
Considering these comments that you made about your role, I find your claim generally believable. The first one definitely fits your intention of trying to bait mafia because I think a "true classic" role points towards a few active roles in particular (thinking det, or pros especially given the dutch part of the comment). Where the baiting then falls on its face is that you've given up on that in day 2 by saying you couldn't use your role which I think goes against your original intention. Compared to the likes of Teubier, there's a logical line of thought that I can follow with your play so I find that especially reassuring.

Lawl:

  • Very careful playstyle. At the start that made me think he might be town - but the more I think about it, it comes across as he’s trying as much as possible not to stand out to survive. Barely points out any sus players - focussed on Nash’ her claim mostly (like a lot of players also pointed out, so it is a fairly safe thing to comment).
  • Lowkey comes across as detached in general.
  • Hardly shared any information at all. I don’t really see a lot of people pressuring for that either so I’m very cautious about him at this point.
  • Also not a lot of thoughts on the game at all, which ties in with him having a very careful playstyle this game.
  • When asked by Erin to share thoughts about sus players he answers ‘a lot of people’ and says he doesn’t know a lot of players, without being specific (post #304). To me, that is perhaps trying to prevent to step on anyones toes?
  • Nash made a comment on that he’s likely lost town during D2 because of this carefulness. I don’t agree with that, he’s a very experienced and very strong player. I don’t think it’s like him to be lost, even if he doesn’t know the all the players of this specific game that well.
I think "very careful playstyle" is a good way to describe Lawl's play. I've liked his interactions, I think his caution might be born out of reading and privately analysing things but that's just one explanation. The lack of information from him is a big reason for the distrust, and pushing you without the backing of some results or something else makes me wonder if he's trying to see if an agenda will stick. Still, it's a game of reads and deduction so I suppose that sort of thing is to be expected. Judging by the vote, he's your #1 lynch candidate atm?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i forgot to mention, gry makes me uncomfortable too something feels off. I dont trust sam and if ever he was townie I wonder if he was recruited it feels to me his attitude changed from earlier stage of the game, where he was more pushing, now he seems more like keeping low profile.
tsss sam, nash or gry for now

votekill gry
How are you still so hung up over an attempt to save Kako?

I'd like to see some more effort to engage and deduce things rather than loose finger pointing over something you still feel largely aggreived over because otherwise it's just Brandish PR preventing you from being more heavily criticised imo.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Nash
  • Has been widely discussed already of course.
  • Hiding behind a doctor N1 is odd. Considering Styl is her friend from before MH, it comes across as trying to get attention from the one person in this game who is least likely to randomly call her out or throw her under the bus. That’s a big factor in the situation for me.
  • “Nobody kills the noobie” only works if there isn’t an immediate claim of an important role or slip-up imo.
  • I’m not sure if mafiaNash would take this risk, however she has shown she likes risky plays.
  • Explained coming across as a bit stress is due to outside factors. I have no reason not to trust that. We can’t deny there is a lot less of fun in the posts she’s making so far, it’s a very different vibe.
  • D2 so far; more defending rather than figuring things out. Not odd necessarily given her position. Feels less creative in her plays.
I don't think Styl is an odd choice for Nash to hide behind in the context of hiding behind someone you strongly townread/trust. Not hiding N2 is, to a point, a natural consideration if you then think you're more likely to encounter misfortune by repeating a hiding target or by going elsewhere. So in Nash's favour is some logic to the actions + good vibes from early on. What speaks against her is some bad townplay that resulted in AP's lynch and the way she claimed day 1 which feels like a waste for Hider. If she was a TP role like Shapeshifter then getting ahead of the curve with an early claim to shed some pressure is something I think she would consider, but I think that's more a loose crackpot possibility unless we see evidence of illusions, in which case then it might want to be something we consider.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Teub:
  • Fan of the songchoice, not a fan of hinting and then going just kidding that was not a hint. Did he change his mind about what he was going to claim or is this town playing around>
  • the second bodyguard (granted, we didn’t know pigeon as also one when he claimed this?). Not impossible, but it really makes me wonder what the game set up is exactly.
  • On the fence if we should believe it (play style seems a bit sharper than previous game, could be getting used to the game, could be something else?)
Agree with all points
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Styl:
  • I don’t really have a problem with him so far, but I do have questions.
  • why was my fellow-mcKroket enjoyer not murdered brutally over the last two night phases? Did they try and fail, did they think he’d be protected (though if he’s the doc, who would protect him? A bodyguard is lowkey a win for mafia to take out if that as the worry).
  • Nash comments on Styl in post 339: unless counterclaimed he’s town. That’s a strange statement considering it’s not confirmed his role is even in the game at all. He just says he is one. He hasn’t done anything that states he’s not so far, but that doesn’t mean he is telling the truth.
  • I’m not alarmed but I’m saying let’s keep our eyes open.
I think I'm a bit more alarmed by the possibilities of him having been lying than you are, but that's just how I'm reading things. He generally reads well + is up with the performative meme which are positives, but where I have doubts is the conundrum with role claims and usage. Too many protective claims makes things very muddy, and I think James' N1 Marm N2 Brand protects are stronger plays than N1 Holt N2 James protects. I suppose its paranoia of the 'what if' that I've got here, but I certainly think that he's a key cog in figuring out what the fuck is up- same for James and Teub as protective claimers in that sense.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Brandish —> Very go with the flow, easy going non-confrontational it seems? Does share information, which gives me hope somewhat he could be town. He's leaning town for me at least.
Bit surprised you've written so little here, especially with the ties to Erin through his claim now. Still, the play has been rock solid which is a big tick in my books.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I don’t know anymore regarding Gry. I was feeling very off about him earlier in the game, latter phase of D2 that feeling seems to mellow. DO NOT BLINDLY TRUST HIM THOUGH - I’ve been fooled and traumatized by him before. He’s a really strong player.
  • Said during D2 he opened aggressive, but to me that didn’t come across as aggressive at all. It was rather mild so that does hmm. It made me wonder where the actual chase to find scummy people was. More little comments than a push, and I think that’s a bit odd for him.
  • I also am aware he’s a busy man and can’t nearly spend as much time with this game as he used to so that probably plays a part in this as well.
  • Him being nice to Sam also makes me worried somehow
  • This alarmed feeling did mellow reading the latter part of D2.
I find the general level of distrust in Gry from people a bit baffling tbh. I didn't know being nice to me was a strong mafia tell of his if so, but I also don't sense any charlatan vibes from him. No N2 action from him gives me a little bit of pause, but he did do something to one of a specific group of 9 players N1- that makes me think of a couple of specific possibilities that give me a stronger town read on him.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

DD & Erin both seem to have a rather comfortable position - Erin is busy of course but let’s not forget about them.
Agree on this one too. Invisible is a good word for dd who has said he's used his role but hasn't provided much further information- could be building on a fake claim or he has a sort of role where he needs something tangible to feel right in coming out.

Erin has been busy, but I don't think that should have much bearing on her contributions when she can be around. Aside from voting Gry today without much argument or reason, I have seen no real development from her in terms of general arguments to the point where she's running on fumes of still feeling aggreived from the day 1 push to save Kako at her expense. To that end, it's largely like she ignored your advice of not tunnelling after the incident and it's probably a miracle that she hasn't locked myself or Nash on a whim. What does speak in her favour though is Brand's apprentice claim- BrandPR can only go so far though and she's got to brush up her image and contributions.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

A lot of things have been said about James, I don’t necessarily disagree with that standing out and am also wondering about his claim. Him doc + Styl quack doc + multiple BGs is a lot of protectives… what else is out there?
I still think its presumptuous to assume that either James or Sty are quack doc without tangible evidence to prove it. It's become a bit of a narrative but the fact of the matter remains that this is a contested claim and an avenue that we should really be considering more as one of the options for today's lynch as its one point of confusion to clear up. You could maybe throw Teub in to make it three options from the protectives with 1-2 of those being bogus.

If there's a poisoner in the game then it might be a scenario where both docs are bogus and its two legit bodyguards to tank poisonings + a samurai to have an exchange with said poisoner.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

so sorry for the wall btw '-'
That wall was taller than you, but nice to read through and really understand your thoughts.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

This really is just me going BING BING BING BING BING BING BING with responses atm eh? Where is everyone else?

Looks like Sty had the next meatiest post so I'll read through that next.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Cause it's fun? I don't get what the big deal is, until an illusion shows up matching one of my prior targets, or someone I targeted dies, there's literally no way to whittle down which sanity I am, so I have to operate with the baseline assumption I'm some sanity, and instead of defaulting to boring sane, I defaulted to new, quirky 🦆 that has just been introduced. The fact it's been introduced this game, and I'm a doc, means that I feel like it's a fairer assumption that I am said sanity than baseline assuming I'm sane.

I'm surprised that you're malforming this into something to suspect me over.
A few things:
- Quack doc was introuduced in MG 135 so it's not its first appearance here. I suppose if it was in the game then this would be a second or third test run for it. I honestly would've thought it had been approved and adopted good and proper already, but maybe I'll just have to put that down to bhai_forgot.exe
- It's not malforming, just considering all possible angles because you must agree that one of the biggest problems for us to answer right now comes to the excess number of protection claims. 2 bodyguards + 2 doctors + hider + bulletproof + necro to use a role + apprentice to learn a role + samurai in the game is just ridiculous so there's got to be some reds here imo.

Because two doctors chaining into immortality is the very height of play, it can't get much better than that.
Saving a townie is better than that 😭
___________
Brb, gotta sort my washing out
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Votekill James

Going to continue thinking it over, but we do get information from a protective lynch so James/Teubs/Styl should be priority 1; I could be swayed to lynch Teubs if consensus says that's the preferred option.

I trust Marm so I'd say a Lawl lynch probably tells us more than her.

A Gry lynch is nonsense without something to substantiate it imo.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We should be wary of our mafia suspects potentially jumping onto lynches too, which could have been the case yesterday
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top