~1h left
HQ said they will be here soon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
HQ said they will be here soon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, if its between me and Style then its better to move votes early than leaving them to the last minute.First two are fine.
I kinda like this, reading the player rather than have results. And on that we don't have a claim from you. I don't mind it but keeping this in mind for future. I'm raw-trusting you atm.
I just realized that the lore is that we're all lynching each other because our McManagement wants to save their own skin from BK infiltration. Surely, if you know that there are infiltrants, and HQ when they arrive could apparently tell at a glance, why are we killing fellow employees to save our McManager's ass.HQ said they will be here soon![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who are you voting for?Ack, Brisbane's game has started and OH SHIT ERIC HIPWOOD GOLAZOOOOOOOOOOO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wtf why are the eagles winning
Et tu, brutus.Well, if its between me and Style then its better to move votes early than leaving them to the last minute.
Mafia profits most from last minute votes when towns are absent.
Voteskill Style
What do you think of James' vote on you?I just realized that the lore is that we're all lynching each other because our McManagement wants to save their own skin from BK infiltration. Surely, if you know that there are infiltrants, and HQ when they arrive could apparently tell at a glance, why are we killing fellow employees to save our McManager's ass.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't either.Et tu, brutus.
I don't agree with the 'It's either me or James' setup, when I die and inevitably flip doc, you're all just going to turn around and lynch James tomorrow, unless it's already 3 maf and we just lose outright. Same if James flips town, we'd waste all of tomorrow and lose on mislynching me. So convinced at least one of us has to be evil that it has stagnated the conversation on who else would be our maf team, which is exactly what maf wants, to push one or two more lynches until it is over.
I'd rather lynch Sam at this point. Claims a passive that he won't tell anyone about for 4 days, absolute coasting.
I need to shit first nglWho are you voting for?
Thank you for informing us of your bowel movements, you will be added to the pooplog.I need to shit first ngl
Clear poop chute = clear mind
Clear mind = clear train of thought
choo choo / poo
If you want to hear a shit story sometime then I can tell you about the time that I had three arseholesThank you for informing us of your bowel movements, you will be added to the pooplog.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Never too late to lock in a few brewskiesWhy didn’t I drink for this game. So stupid of me.![]()
Sam! Don’t play while shitting!If you want to hear a shit story sometime then I can tell you about the time that I had three arseholes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hi @NashSilver @Teubier what are you two thinking?
I didn't ask but thank you for letting that be your legacySam! Don’t play while shitting!
Though that’s exactly what I’m doing rn.
Thank you for informing us of your bowel movements, you will be added to the pooplog.Sam! Don’t play while shitting!
Though that’s exactly what I’m doing rn.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---