Games Mafia Game 142 - McHelpers - Game End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,811
Gender
Female
Country
China
~1h left
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

HQ said they will be here soon 🥺
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
First two are fine.

I kinda like this, reading the player rather than have results. And on that we don't have a claim from you. I don't mind it but keeping this in mind for future. I'm raw-trusting you atm.
Well, if its between me and Style then its better to move votes early than leaving them to the last minute.
Mafia profits most from last minute votes when towns are absent.
Voteskill Style
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
HQ said they will be here soon 🥺
I just realized that the lore is that we're all lynching each other because our McManagement wants to save their own skin from BK infiltration. Surely, if you know that there are infiltrants, and HQ when they arrive could apparently tell at a glance, why are we killing fellow employees to save our McManager's ass.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,832
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ack, Brisbane's game has started and OH SHIT ERIC HIPWOOD GOLAZOOOOOOOOOOO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wtf why are the eagles winning
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I'm going to vote at the very end of the phase
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ack, Brisbane's game has started and OH SHIT ERIC HIPWOOD GOLAZOOOOOOOOOOO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wtf why are the eagles winning
Who are you voting for?
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Well, if its between me and Style then its better to move votes early than leaving them to the last minute.
Mafia profits most from last minute votes when towns are absent.
Voteskill Style
Et tu, brutus.

I don't agree with the 'It's either me or James' setup, when I die and inevitably flip doc, you're all just going to turn around and lynch James tomorrow, unless it's already 3 maf and we just lose outright. Same if James flips town, we'd waste all of tomorrow and lose on mislynching me. So convinced at least one of us has to be evil that it has stagnated the conversation on who else would be our maf team, which is exactly what maf wants, to push one or two more lynches until it is over.

I'd rather lynch Sam at this point. Claims a passive that he won't tell anyone about for 4 days, absolute coasting.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I just realized that the lore is that we're all lynching each other because our McManagement wants to save their own skin from BK infiltration. Surely, if you know that there are infiltrants, and HQ when they arrive could apparently tell at a glance, why are we killing fellow employees to save our McManager's ass.
What do you think of James' vote on you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

all good
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Et tu, brutus.

I don't agree with the 'It's either me or James' setup, when I die and inevitably flip doc, you're all just going to turn around and lynch James tomorrow, unless it's already 3 maf and we just lose outright. Same if James flips town, we'd waste all of tomorrow and lose on mislynching me. So convinced at least one of us has to be evil that it has stagnated the conversation on who else would be our maf team, which is exactly what maf wants, to push one or two more lynches until it is over.

I'd rather lynch Sam at this point. Claims a passive that he won't tell anyone about for 4 days, absolute coasting.
I don't either.
But if no one goes for Teubier or Nash, then dividing our votes would play into the hands of Mafia. No matter their number.
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I need to shit first ngl

Clear poop chute = clear mind

Clear mind = clear train of thought

choo choo / poo
Thank you for informing us of your bowel movements, you will be added to the pooplog.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,832
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Thank you for informing us of your bowel movements, you will be added to the pooplog.
If you want to hear a shit story sometime then I can tell you about the time that I had three arseholes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hi @NashSilver @Teubier what are you two thinking?
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,457
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why didn’t I drink for this game. So stupid of me. :facepalm
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,457
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
If you want to hear a shit story sometime then I can tell you about the time that I had three arseholes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hi @NashSilver @Teubier what are you two thinking?
Sam! Don’t play while shitting!
Though that’s exactly what I’m doing rn.
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Sam! Don’t play while shitting!
Though that’s exactly what I’m doing rn.
Thank you for informing us of your bowel movements, you will be added to the pooplog.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,457
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Even Sifu is here to spectate. :biblethump
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Half an hour. Everyone really gonna keep their votes till the last minute, huh?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,832
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ah man this is a headache
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think I just took out a haemorrhoid with a log too
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top