Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I'm tending to change my vote to one of those three, just because I don't appreciate people playing like that.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Keep in mind this would have been only 10 hours in or so if DD hasn't started it a day early
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

So nothing has changed so far. In any case, I'm guessing everyone here is saying they are a townie?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

So nothing has changed so far. In any case, I'm guessing everyone here is saying they are a townie?
Actually, no one has said such a thing. It's as if people look even too lazy to clear themselves out of suspicions for now.
Or it may be cause there has been no clearcut suspicion.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Hakut, are you a townie?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Actually, I didn't see nobody claiming to be townie... hahaha
I'm a townie though
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Hakut, are you a townie?
I gave Gary an excellently implicit clue about my role before, but nobody picked it up.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I gave Gary an excellently implicit clue about my role before, but nobody picked it up.
No, I did. That's why I maybe don't consider you suspicious, despite my better judgment
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

10 hours left. Get ta voting.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

What xi0 said about his role is, it's the first time for him having it. That means he's implying being not Mafia, a Doctor or Detective? Am I missing out something? No Mason either (as he was recruited once, but didn't come to play it)?
He could be mafia, but got a different mafia role. Not saying that he's one, just saying that what he said doens't give us a real clue o.o
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

He could be mafia, but got a different mafia role. Not saying that he's one, just saying that what he said doens't give us a real clue o.o
Who said that whatever anyone says is honest and straightforward? Orgz already pointed that out btw. I'm not beholden to tell the truth, so there's no point in me saying something that is factually and technically true as a way to misdirect you guys...seems sort of naive Nana. I'm townie, for whatever it's worth.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I have a guess. He's analyzing my ability.
Is it a Death Note reference or some kind of other insider?

He could be mafia, but got a different mafia role. Not saying that he's one, just saying that what he said doens't give us a real clue o.o
He's been a Mafia "member" and "boss". Sure, there are other roles, but who would confess to the town, he could very well be mafia? Thus I excluded it for what I thought he meant with it. I'm not saying I believe him. The opposite is the case.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

No, I did. That's why I maybe don't consider you suspicious, despite my better judgment
Hm, better than what I thought, then.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Is it a Death Note reference or some kind of other insider?
Nope, nothing that deep.
It's pretty superficial, indeed. Reading into it could easily give you the clue.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

^Yeah... I was thinking in casting a vote on Banana, then jorped comes out of nowhere and vote in him.
that's suspicious for me
This is my first game, and honestly not much as caught my attention. I only voted for BBB, because he wasn't much active, though he did say he would be busy, and not like this vote makes much difference anyway. Faust and M3j at this rate will prolly be the ones who will end being lynched at this point of the game, i just made that decision cuz honestly those 2 don't rise my suspicion. I voted for BBB just to see what is reaction would be.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Is it a Death Note reference or some kind of other insider?
No, I think it's kind of obvious. But I'm not going to spell it out any further since it doesn't need to be outed at this time. Too valuable. I'm not niichan!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

You've taken to this quite well, but c'mon :heh
Oh, not that it was a hell of a puzzle or I'm underestimating you, but many people won't bother to have a look, that's why :amuse
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top