Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

No no, I'm not a prostitute, and I meant the post in which I answered Imperium's question about my own person.
Ah okay, you're impervious to any accusations?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

No no, I'm not a prostitute, and I meant the post in which I answered Imperium's question about my own person.
The only thing that got my attention was that you wrote save instead of safe U.U

And that you meant that you're a townie again, but I also didn't get what role you were hinting to...
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,010
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Hm, this is where a noob gets stuck, I guess. Can't get anything out of your hint by checking the roles.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

It was a bad idea to leave hints. Screw you Haku! Never doing this again. :XD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,010
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

It was a bad idea to leave hints. Screw you Haku! Never doing this again. :XD
Oh, so, Gary..
Damn, I still don't get it :fry
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

In a broad sense I could answer your question with yes.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

It's so akward to see you use that emote D:

Kay, I won't stay much longer... so I'll prolly vote for Xad in 20mins or so...
And I was feeling very uncomfortable using it.


And I might join you. But he's not down yet then. We'd need to convince one or two more.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

It is true that only 21 avis were made, I guess. There are plenty of more characters. Go yell at Lala tomorrow.
-_-

But I got voted solely because I didn't wear her avy that she never made for me. THIS IS NOT JUSTICE.


And why do I have 3 votes? Farfy changed her vote...

I first thought M3J was acting very much like I've seen new players with Mafia roles act before. Really active to give everyone too much to go on instead of too little, acting all confused about the rules and roles... Atm I don't feel that he's more suspicious than a lot of others since he's given a reason for being so curious, but my first gut instinct told me he was. And I do hear he is normally a bit of a spamalot so I guess being really active could just be natural behavior..
First two posts or so, I was confused, but not anymore. Now, I'm wondering how some of the roles came about, not the roles themselves. Jeez, you idiots keep misunderstanding me, as you're sucking at English on purpose to continue to accuse me.


Oh, Milly, I didn't know D:
Well, there's this free one ^.^


Kidding.

Gotta go to work now and I'll be back in 12h. Then I'll have time to read and decide where I should place/keep my vote o/
Then take back your vote for me if that's the only reason you voted for me! :gwah

And it says dick in the link. What are you tryin to say? :pwnge
Saying Milly refused to wear her avatar when she never made one. Doesn't really matter...she was drunk :delerium
I never refused when I never got it in the first place, according to the host. The host can confirm it himself.
It's funny, because yesterday milly was trolling and said jorped was Mafia randomly :lmao
No I didn't. I forgot why, but I had a reason.

Same with you. But as Nuno pointed out, I should have waited. I jumped the gun too early.

Is that saying right? "Jumped the gun?" That makes no fucking sense, is it "jumped the boat?"

You're a jerk, Gary.
I read charismatic instead of characteristic and for a moment that hurt more than my hangover headache o.o

Here, Millz:


That fact that you're not wearing an avy is killing me @.@ and I found that one ready through google ^.^
-_-

Will wear it when I come back from the theater, you evil hag. Voting me for JUST for a stupid reason. Hmph! You might as well have killed me wiht your two, granny hands Farfy.


:scry

T_T

:'(

/wrist

PM him...I'm not betting on him reading the entire thread but maybe I'll be surprised.
I'm full of surprises, mothertrucker! \o/

It was like, two or three pages, not bad. I've gone through a lot more pages when modding Naruto, back when it was so active. This is nothing, Gary, nothing. I've tackled harder challenges, Gary, in Naruto section, Gary.



Y'ALL DON'T KNOW MAH PAIN.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

actually i was reading war and peace. You clearvoyance ability is impressive
Doesn't matter...I have no sense of humor...I'm unfunngly :scry
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I am going to bed soon...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I haven't changed my vote yet, Milly o.o

And I don't feel comfortable trying to drag people to follow me D: I think that he's trying to stay out of sight, but I can't be sure about him yet, and people were kinda confident about Faust (I also suspect him a bit). I showed here why I suspect him over everyone else here, and you gave us your perspective about him as well, it's up to people to agree or not xD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Someone did.

The fuck's going on?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

But I'm full of surprises, mothertrucker! \o/

It was like, two or three pages, not bad. I've gone through a lot more pages when modding Naruto, back when it was so active. This is nothing, Gary, nothing. I've tackled harder challenges, Gary, in Naruto section, Gary.



Y'ALL DON'T KNOW MAH PAIN.
I was half-kidding and betting on noob reactions to the pages of posts in the past. And yeah I forgot about Nardo, because I like to pretend the section doesn't exist!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

actually i was reading war and peace. You clearvoyance ability is impressive
In fact that wasn't hard to guess, as if there's absorbing American literature that keeps you up all night. It's all just forgetable.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top