Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I still like there is some sort of twist in Xadyu's situation. He can even be someone like Naive Traitor. Though, I have a feeling his role could be less major than that.

Oh you do play chess too? Where is it? chess.com? At the moment I'm only playing with my other turkish friend, on a not regular basis. Maybe we could exchange contacts? :heh
I used to play more often, but I failed to develop any sort of meaningful strategy even for a prescribed scenario, so, I kind of dropped it. And it was a chess.com account, iirc.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

A traitor doesn't become mafia from a lynching. So either he thinks he's a traitor or you're putting that idea in the Mafia's head...and why would that be, Haku? :heh
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

He isn't clearing his name from mafia suspicions, so, why would he do refrain from being labeled when he thought he was a Traitor?
Perhaps he's just trolling our observations through that way. That's my explanation to it. Not that I'm satisfied with my own here.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Hmmm, are you a regular townie Haku? Without a role?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Why did you think that way all of a sudden?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Actually, I didn't see nobody claiming to be townie... hahaha
I'm a townie though
Everyone is a townie. :cookiehand

Your effort to catch up and comment on it speaks for you. Xadyu on the other hand... hmm... :rolleyes:
Actually, I didn't have any time to get online today after 3pm, but I showed up anyway after that.. I think. I've posted more than I could've have.
Also, now, I actually have time and I'm reading everything back, so.. I'm not sure.. Does that make me even more suspicious or does that throw away your suspicion?
I'm not sure how you work, it's like Lala said, you just point your finger around all the time, sometimes you're right, sometimes you're wrong.

I don't think that he's playing like that big of a troll. I mean, some people also made some random jokes or whatever here, so he didn't stand out there, imo.

Since you guys said it's hard to read him 'cause of his role background, something generic about his behavior is bothering me... I dislike how he's just following people, or asking safe questions... I'd be bothered by that on anyone, dispite the background or playing style. On another hand, that's not trolling at all, but another way of playing it in a passive way.

So, by now, I'm leaning on changing my vote to Xad. He's just playing too safe, imo.
I have yet to start trolling, you're right. I give you that.

The game barely started, I'm barely participating due to my schedule and it's still the first round with a lot of people.
Trolling now would only be stupid and unnecessary.

I don't think I'm following people at all? I've shown no support to anyone nor did I go against anyone so far.
There hasn't been any reason for me to do so, everything is pretty random, still. At least, that's how everything looks to me.

The only thing I have to watch out for is people going against me, which I'm doing now.

Xadyu did a lot to blend in, I noticed it very soon. He was kind of frontin interest towards my analysis about Imp's behaviour, but did not comment on it any deeper, nor did he accuse anyone other. Furthermore he was saying he will not read all posts, just those on the current page, or something similar. I did mention before, that it is exactly like a new mafia member would play. Xadyu did not play over a longer period, it could fit so. But I don't really recall him being a troll in previous games. I know hyst was a troll, and so was digital, as for him - I don't remember, honestly. Could be true, as Org is saying so, but I cannot say it for sure. I'm torn about him.
Now.. actually. I haven't played in ages, but back when I was.. 'whatever'. I've always played the same, I was a bitch to everyone and my trolling reached new levels when Hyst and I were the lovers. Now I'm just figuring everything out, I was actually planning on not trolling in this game, because I want to play seriously.

I've also actually read every damn post in this thread in my already busy schedule, so fuck you.
like da bomb!
Now, this is something I would've done in the earlier versions I participated in.
This only refers to the bomb? But then again, is he trolling or not?

:notsure

I think the only people that stand out among those voted for are Faust and Xad. Milly is just acting like he acts with normal shit. I guess I benefit from knowing him better since he isn't a FFtard (just regular tard). Jorped caught my attention with his total noob ness that just didn't strike me as being totally believable immediately.
And why exactly is it the two of us stand out?

This is too stupid to be genuine, even for Xad. He's a Bomb or Vengeful Townie IMO
Stupid how? I don't follow.. And now I'm not sure if this is the right thing to say? :-_-
Why Bomb or Vengeful Townie though? Why those roles specifically?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

When the game started, you were agreeing to anything Evil would said. That's what I meant.
And it's not like you ever felt that trolling is "necessary" o.o Usually people do that for the lulz so I didn't get your point there...
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

That's not answering my question. If you are Townie, do you have a nighttime ability?
If I'm a townie, I have an ability to boost it.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

ken likes to talk in a puzzling way like xi0 is not enough :hmm
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

When the game started, you were agreeing to anything Evil would said. That's what I meant.
And it's not like you ever felt that trolling is "necessary" o.o Usually people do that for the lulz so I didn't get your point there...
Well, yeah, of course it was for fun, but what's the use in trolling now?

Trolling isn't something you just do. It's a job where you have to commit!
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Ok, so jorped is a newbie.. I didn't know. I still find his behavior suspicious though.
I won't vote for him this round... What is bothering me is the post and leave guys, Kazu and Banana.
There's also Macaco, when I saw his first post it looked like he would contribute more... but now he's looking like Kazu for me

I will vote on Banana, his only post was a vote out of nowhere.
Vote kill Banana
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Stupid how? I don't follow.. And now I'm not sure if this is the right thing to say? :-_-
Why Bomb or Vengeful Townie though? Why those roles specifically?
Because any Townie would sacrifice you with the hopes that a Mafia is taken out on Day 1, even if it kills you or your Townie Lover.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

And a Townie Lover role would keep you from being killed by the Mafia at this stage. So if you have enough people thinking you're a Lover or a Bomb, you're pretty safe and sound, Xad
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Because any Townie would sacrifice you with the hopes that a Mafia is taken out on Day 1, even if it kills you or your Townie Lover.
Ah, like that.. Well, yeah. :darn

I said I was a lover just for the hell of it. But you and Evil imediately think I'm the mafia counterpart of that duo? I could easily be the townie one, if I was a lover.
You didn't answer my question about the roles though?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I really don't see how I was any wrong about your behavior @.@ You still don't have a reason to act different from your MO and you were still playing too safe. You still are! You could even say that me and Evil are working together or anything, but you just want people to back off and go back to the shadows o.o

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Ah, like that.. Well, yeah. :darn

I said I was a lover just for the hell of it. But you and Evil imediately think I'm the mafia counterpart of that duo? I could easily be the townie one, if I was a lover.
You didn't answer my question about the roles though?
Actually, if I'm not wrong, Evil said you were the townie one and he'd get a mafia by killing you (since the mafia one would suicide).
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I really don't see how I was any wrong about your behavior @.@ You still don't have a reason to act different from your MO and you were still playing too safe. You still are! You could even say that me and Evil are working together or anything, but you just want people to back off and go back to the shadows o.o
I like the dark.

I don't really know what to say, to be honest. This is the first time I'm playing seriously and I really don't know what to do.

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Actually, if I'm not wrong, Evil said you were the townie one and he'd get a mafia by killing you (since the mafia one would suicide).
Yeah, seems I misread that. :darn
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

And why did you decide to play seriously now? oO
Play seriously they said.. It'll be fun they said..

I haven't played in ages, and I don't feel like trolling in an unfamiliar environment? Something like that, hell, I don't even know half of these people, so it'll only be more exciting and fun?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I thought Xad being the lover was sort of a pun, since thanks to Milly, it was frequently brought up early on. He might be advocating it, though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top