Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

DOing great so far! God damnit sickly townie you should always sicken Evil.Its like a must! Anyway so now that we got rid off the mentor and while iw as waiting for night to end I was looking some previous games and the current posts and found something that could be a legit reason for a suspicion.kdowns is playing once again very cautiously and barely making any posts trying to stay from the radar bla bla bla... I know this might not be the reason enough for you guys, but seeing as how I dont have any other leads I think I will go ahead and vote for Kdowns

Also wtf mafia forgot to pm? Seeing as how noone got killed? Or doctors did their jobs properly.... :yay

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------



it would be too obvious though. I am more inclined to think its a random ability use of a person who knows that xi0 can be very dangerous in some instances

Kdowns/mikami 1(Lawlett/Aiber)

1 of 19 votes.

24 hours left to vote.
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

No, wait, I'm adding more options.

4) Mafia hit the Bulletproof.
5) Mafia was after the Hider but failed.
6) Mafia recruited a sleeper.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

yup all are viable options....Evil you have any suspects so far for today?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

DOing great so far! God damnit sickly townie you should always sicken Evil.Its like a must! Anyway so now that we got rid off the mentor and while iw as waiting for night to end I was looking some previous games and the current posts and found something that could be a legit reason for a suspicion.kdowns is playing once again very cautiously and barely making any posts trying to stay from the radar bla bla bla... I know this might not be the reason enough for you guys, but seeing as how I dont have any other leads I think I will go ahead and vote for Kdowns
So I'm taking you are not the Sickly?

And what you said about kdowns can be easily transfered to several others, such as Banana, jorped, Mazino. To some extends also Moa and Mido. I must confess I am considering to vote against one of those 6 today. But I was planning to not vote hasty on this day.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

That's too many options to play with. I wonder if we could pinpoint the target.
So, if you were the Mafia, who would you try to strike down first?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

ALso.....I WANT MORE ACTIVITY BITCHES! 3 posts this day phase is the new minimum!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

ALso.....I WANT MORE ACTIVITY BITCHES! 3 posts this day phase is the new minimum!
What about 3 automerged posts? Does that count?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

That's too many options to play with. I wonder if we could pinpoint the target.
So, if you were the Mafia, who would you try to strike down first?
That's some really weird question to ask, Haku. :sweat

Someone with a useful pro-townie role most likely, but on day 1 not many info on this matter was leaked so no idea who could have been the target.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

So I'm taking you are not the Sickly?

And what you said about kdowns can be easily transfered to several others, such as Banana, jorped, Mazino. To some extends also Moa and Mido. I must confess I am considering to vote against one of those 6 today. But I was planning to not vote hasty on this day.
Good, you got that. I am not. and that is true. BBB also is suspicious but didnt he say he wont be active first day? Might be wrong. Jorped- well I am not too sure whether i should start something on this thing since he is new and all, I wanna see how it turns out.... No idea about Moa and Mido... But yeah I also want to wait for people to come up and see in what direction this day will go on... I am also waiting for NN to see if he can repeat the yesterday's miracle
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

That's some really weird question to ask, Haku. :sweat

Someone with a useful pro-townie role most likely, but on day 1 not many info on this matter was leaked so no idea who could have been the target.
I guess you are right. Too early for this much of a detail.
I asked it bearing something else in my mind. If the target was someone who they thought to be playing a useful pro role, say, what would be their reasoning in poisoning to keep that person alive for one more day phase? I'm guessing the target was supposedly the doctor, who, unlike a detective, won't be providing anything at daytime.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I think it's also worth taking a look at the numbers of Mafia, as it says:

  • 10 - 15 = 3 Mafias
  • 16 - 20 = 4 Mafias
    etc.
We started with 22 players, so there must be a minimum of 4. By adding a Mentor and at least one Sleeper, who both are dead now, we can say that if the Mafia team started with 5 Mafia, it would be pretty much of an overkill and the game would be unbalanced. I wouldn't have structured a game like that, instead I would rather let them start with 4 and add up to two Sleepers, which can act as resources of Mafia. But it's really difficult to tell, if that indeed is the case.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Good, you got that. I am not. and that is true. BBB also is suspicious but didnt he say he wont be active first day? Might be wrong. Jorped- well I am not too sure whether i should start something on this thing since he is new and all, I wanna see how it turns out.... No idea about Moa and Mido... But yeah I also want to wait for people to come up and see in what direction this day will go on... I am also waiting for NN to see if he can repeat the yesterday's miracle
It's always a pain with the guys who're barely here and don't add anything :bored
And that wasn't a miracle, just deduction and some luck. After I read all of Frosty's posts, he clearly seemed suspicious to me and it didn't get any better with his answers. My guts told me he's definitely not a townie and I was right, though I would have preferred if he was mafia. First it's a shame DD's newly added role was destroyed before he could do anything and second it would have cleared me from all suspicion. Let's hope people post some more this day but I doubt anyone will make the same fault frosty made (doesn't matter if it was intentionally or not) now.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I was heavily suspecting Hakuteiken at the end of the last round. The majority of his posts sounded oddly for me, with some rhetoric and strange ramblings. When NN started to accuse Frosty he jumped too quickly and at that point I wasn't convinced by NN yet. That's how I felt anyway.
In the end it was a good lynch, since Frosty was a third party, but it don't clears him of being mafia.

Another one that raised my suspicions was Imp, his posts were suspicious... asking something to incite a discussion and leaving for long stretches then he comes back at the nick of time to cast the final vote and break the tie.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

oh yeah we also have Charlie, a very shady guy. He even surprasses Kdowns int hat sense IMO
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Guys don't worry i am gonna start be more active from now on. First day i didn't had anything to say at all, and since i am still new to the game, i don't wanna say something that might be completely noob to the rest participant's eyes.

So checking the players roles, if no one was killed during the night, there's a couple of options:
-Bulletproof Townie;
-Hider;
-There's also a chance the prostitute was the reason no one died;
-Doctor was right on the spot;

I don't know but somehow i have the feeling the mafia targeted the bulletproof or the hider, it seems for me something much more likely to happen than the other, but i might be completely wrong though.

Right now i am not particularly suspecting anyone in specific, but i am waiting to see how the day unfolds.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I think it's also worth taking a look at the numbers of Mafia, as it says:


We started with 22 players, so there must be a minimum of 4. By adding a Mentor and at least one Sleeper, who both are dead now, we can say that if the Mafia team started with 5 Mafia, it would be pretty much of an overkill and the game would be unbalanced. I wouldn't have structured a game like that, instead I would rather let them start with 4 and add up to two Sleepers, which can act as resources of Mafia. But it's really difficult to tell, if that indeed is the case.
What's your guess about the mafia players roles? I think with at least 4 around there's a boss, a detective and a janitor and probably one without a special ability. Or maybe there's an assassin? That role feels so hax though, with being able to kill someone at day without getting revealed :o
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I was heavily suspecting Hakuteiken at the end of the last round. The majority of his posts sounded oddly for me, with some rhetoric and strange ramblings. When NN started to accuse Frosty he jumped too quickly and at that point I wasn't convinced by NN yet. That's how I felt anyway.
In the end it was a good lynch, since Frosty was a third party, but it don't clears him of being mafia.

Another one that raised my suspicions was Imp, his posts were suspicious... asking something to incite a discussion and leaving for long stretches then he comes back at the nick of time to cast the final vote and break the tie.
:XD
Can't really say anything which would automatically clear my name, but I'd say this is who I am in reality. Rhetoric, strange and odd :toc
I jumped on the bandwagon rather quickly for a reason, though. I wasn't really into voting randomly when there is a possibility that every vote is your last. I suspected niichan from the beginning and I was toying with the idea to vote for him when he made his case. However, with his strong argument, it became impossible to create a commotion for me to make others suspect him. Seeing his argument was more than solid, I partially sided with him. That's all there is to it.

But the rest is about my own persona. People like Gary can pretty much confirm.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I was heavily suspecting Hakuteiken at the end of the last round. The majority of his posts sounded oddly for me, with some rhetoric and strange ramblings. When NN started to accuse Frosty he jumped too quickly and at that point I wasn't convinced by NN yet. That's how I felt anyway.
In the end it was a good lynch, since Frosty was a third party, but it don't clears him of being mafia.

Another one that raised my suspicions was Imp, his posts were suspicious... asking something to incite a discussion and leaving for long stretches then he comes back at the nick of time to cast the final vote and break the tie.
I agree. However more on the matter that since Frosty ended up being not Mafia, but a third party, naruto-niichan is not safe to be completely innocent for me. After all, all he has done was joking around at first, then being inactive and making his recovery at the end of the phase, where he basically attacked only one player, ignoring the whole rest. It is fishy, as he just picked the most vulnerable one, seeing how Frosty indeed contributed nothing at all, but was like a leaf in the wind.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

What's your guess about the mafia players roles? I think with at least 4 around there's a boss, a detective and a janitor and probably one without a special ability. Or maybe there's an assassin? That role feels so hax though, with being able to kill someone at day without getting revealed :o
I hope there is no fucking Detective, that role is bugging me so much, it's the most hateful one, from my own personal point of view. But yeah, as there was a Sleeper, it might be the case that there is also a Detective. And since we have had no deaths tonight a Poisoner is not to be excluded either.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

:XD
Can't really say anything which would automatically clear my name, but I'd say this is who I am in reality. Rhetoric, strange and odd :toc
I jumped on the bandwagon rather quickly for a reason, though. I wasn't really into voting randomly when there is a possibility that every vote is your last. I suspected niichan from the beginning and I was toying with the idea to vote for him when he made his case. However, with his strong argument, it became impossible to create a commotion for me to make others suspect him. Seeing his argument was more than solid, I partially sided with him. That's all there is to it.

But the rest is about my own persona. People like Gary can pretty much confirm.
I can confirm, though just because you act like you do outside the game it doesn't mean you're out of suspicion.

I agree. However more on the matter that since Frosty ended up being not Mafia, but a third party, naruto-niichan is not safe to be completely innocent for me. After all, all he has done was joking around at first, then being inactive and making his recovery at the end of the phase, where he basically attacked only one player, ignoring the whole rest. It is fishy, as he just picked the most vulnerable one, seeing how Frosty indeed contributed nothing at all, but was like a leaf in the wind.

I hope there is no fucking Detective, that role is bugging me so much, it's the most hateful one, from my own personal point of view. But yeah, as there was a Sleeper, it might be the case that there is also a Detective. And since we have had no deaths tonight a Poisoner is not to be excluded either.
Isn't it logical to go for the guy who clearly is the most suspicious? Suspecting guys like Xad, Milly or Faust wasn't much but using the very small strings we found. In the end that didn't amount for much.

Well with so much people participating, I doubt the mafia doesn't have a detective. If there's a janitor, a poisoner or an assassin is pretty much up in the air but the last one seems unlikely, otherwise he probably would have killed someone on the first day. On the other hand I don't know how the role works and if the mafia is unable to kill someone at night if the assassin kills someone at day it's possible the assassin would refrain from acting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top