Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!
WOAH!!! GOOSE BUMPS!
No one died!
My post on Page 11 #164
1. Frostymouse (the mentor who's now dead)
2. 3c
There's sorta a connection in them, the post like etc.
The others who voted for me other than frostymouse are lawlett-kun, and mazino
in this game the mafia members are most likely 4-5
I thought the three of them are in the mafia group and cooperatively decidedly to vote for me but it turns out to be that frostymouse is a mentor
and then lawlett voted for kdowns kinda the way frostymouse voted for me in day 1
so my choices of vote would be lawlett-kun, mazino, or 3c
WOAH!!! GOOSE BUMPS!
No one died!

My post on Page 11 #164
I will now reveal the two people:Yes. I'm really excited about this game, I'm the one who suggested the Death Note Theme.
As for my vote, I voted for M3J...
1. Because he wants to get attention(maybe he's a bomb)
2. Because he's a noob, and I believe that if a noob got a good role and worst case scenario a mafia role he would be dangerous because he's not so aware enough of what he is doing and its also dangerous because what if the mafia would talk with him and use him to use his noobness in this game to get attention, let the people talk and that might help them to figure out the roles of the townies or to figure out who's the most threat to them
3. He's noob annoying (like Macaco in the last game, that didn't changed his vote)
But still my vote is not final, I now have two people for my vote change.
1. Frostymouse (the mentor who's now dead)
2. 3c
There's sorta a connection in them, the post like etc.
The others who voted for me other than frostymouse are lawlett-kun, and mazino
in this game the mafia members are most likely 4-5
I thought the three of them are in the mafia group and cooperatively decidedly to vote for me but it turns out to be that frostymouse is a mentor
and then lawlett voted for kdowns kinda the way frostymouse voted for me in day 1
so my choices of vote would be lawlett-kun, mazino, or 3c


