Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

reveal that one? what, am I missing something?
Damn, I need more sleep
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

What caught my eye is Imperium's tie break in favour for Faust. Faust could very well be an overexcited mafia player (it'd be his first time, thus the excitement) and Imp as one of his partners decided it is an easy way to save him without it being an unusual move, as Frosty's position was critical in that moment and the town seemed to agree with niichan's accusations anyway.

I was not very suspicious of Faust on the first day, I thought it is because he is happy we finally get to play the DN theme, but he still is super excited, saying things like having goosebumps. I suspect it is due to his role.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

What caught my eye is Imperium's tie break in favour for Faust. Faust could very well be an overexcited mafia player (it'd be his first time, thus the excitement) and Imp as one of his partners decided it is an easy way to save him without it being an unusual move, as Frosty's position was critical in that moment and the town seemed to agree with niichan's accusations anyway.

I was not very suspicious of Faust on the first day, I thought it is because he is happy we finally get to play the DN theme, but he still is super excited, saying things like having goosebumps. I suspect it is due to his role.
Yes the goose bumps.......... :hee
It's the first time I got a super goose bump ever since I played the mafia game.
so you're thinking of voting for me or imp? :blink
Imp did the right move on lynching frosty. I may have also change my vote if I was online that time. Niichan did a great job deducting frosty's behavior/posts
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

What caught my eye is Imperium's tie break in favour for Faust. Faust could very well be an overexcited mafia player (it'd be his first time, thus the excitement) and Imp as one of his partners decided it is an easy way to save him without it being an unusual move, as Frosty's position was critical in that moment and the town seemed to agree with niichan's accusations anyway.
You mean the tiebreaker? I stated early on when you asked me that I had a feeling that I couldnt pinpoint about Frosty.That tiebreaker was to kill Frosty not to save Faust (who didnt even come to mind). I am not protecting Faust or whatever it was you are implying, I am willing to go and votekill Faust as well if there is a convincing argument for it.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Faust, I don't know. I'm withholding my vote for now and will see what both of you have to say.

Imperium, what can you say about your role this time? What's it's nature, does it influence your usual playing style, what can you reveal about it?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

No one died?! Wow, omg. Let's see what we have then.

1) Doctor targeting the same person as the Mafia.
2) Prostitute tartgeting the exectuting Mafia.
3) Mafia has a Poisoner in the team.

Personally I believe the third option is the most likely one, as it requires a lot of luck for the prostitute to hit the target on the nail on night 1, and one of the doctors to save the same person the mafia is targeting (and not killing it - we remember most doctors first test their ability on someone random to varify their sanity).
I wouldn't be surprise if both doctors (usually we have 2) tried to protect either you, Gary or Imp and the mafia also tried to get rid of one of them. So I kinda believe that the first option is also very likely.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Faust, I don't know. I'm withholding my vote for now and will see what both of you have to say.

Imperium, what can you say about your role this time? What's it's nature, does it influence your usual playing style, what can you reveal about it?
It's a nighttime power townie role. I think y approach has changed, yea, but I am hesitant to say its the result of the role itself because I dont think it is.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

No, wait, I'm adding more options.

4) Mafia hit the Bulletproof.
5) Mafia was after the Hider but failed.
6) Mafia recruited a sleeper.
Here I go with newbie question about roles I'll never check T.T
I thought that the person the Hider targeted would die in his place ç.ç
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Who do you suspect, Farphallus?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Here I go with newbie question about roles I'll never check T.T
I thought that the person the Hider targeted would die in his place ç.ç
Here:

[*]Hider (Townie): Each night the Hider may choose another person to hide behind. If somebody tries to kill the Hider while he is hiding then the kill fails. If the person that the Hider is hiding behind is killed then both of them die. If the Hider is hiding behind the person who tries to kill the Hider, then the kill succeeds. (GAME 3)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Guys don't worry i am gonna start be more active from now on. First day i didn't had anything to say at all, and since i am still new to the game, i don't wanna say something that might be completely noob to the rest participant's eyes.

So checking the players roles, if no one was killed during the night, there's a couple of options:
-Bulletproof Townie;
-Hider;
-There's also a chance the prostitute was the reason no one died;
-Doctor was right on the spot;

I don't know but somehow i have the feeling the mafia targeted the bulletproof or the hider, it seems for me something much more likely to happen than the other, but i might be completely wrong though.

Right now i am not particularly suspecting anyone in specific, but i am waiting to see how the day unfolds.
You know who'd have a strong feeling about what happened in a scenario with 6 options? A mafia member '-'

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

I agree. However more on the matter that since Frosty ended up being not Mafia, but a third party, naruto-niichan is not safe to be completely innocent for me. After all, all he has done was joking around at first, then being inactive and making his recovery at the end of the phase, where he basically attacked only one player, ignoring the whole rest. It is fishy, as he just picked the most vulnerable one, seeing how Frosty indeed contributed nothing at all, but was like a leaf in the wind.
I agree with that. In one hand, it's great that we got rid of a killer third party. In another hand, niichii indeed ignored people suspecting Faust (it wasn't only Frosty, others had things against him as well) and people suspecting Xadyu, wich, btw, must be quite chilled right now since he seems to be out of topic, lol ç.ç'

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

I can confirm, though just because you act like you do outside the game it doesn't mean you're out of suspicion.



Isn't it logical to go for the guy who clearly is the most suspicious? Suspecting guys like Xad, Milly or Faust wasn't much but using the very small strings we found. In the end that didn't amount for much.
How come a person that starts joking only about the game, and messing with peoples mind, to say later that he's playing serious this time, in spite of his background, sounds like 'small strings' to you? D: It's as solid as you're suspicions, but you're better at oratory (or wtv this word is in english).
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Hm, caught up with the last pages quickly. Nothing big. I guess I would try to get a few hints out of Evil and Imp's exchange. They played actively in the first day. If they are pro roles, it would be a bonus. Besides, I already kind of like Imp's blunt style which he used in day one.
Going through the options again.. Still keeping an eye on niichan, and then there is Farfalla, who seems to be a black box so far to me.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

WOAH!!! GOOSE BUMPS!

No one died! :teehee

My post on Page 11 #164



I will now reveal the two people:
1. Frostymouse (the mentor who's now dead)
2. 3c

There's sorta a connection in them, the post like etc.

The others who voted for me other than frostymouse are lawlett-kun, and mazino

in this game the mafia members are most likely 4-5

I thought the three of them are in the mafia group and cooperatively decidedly to vote for me but it turns out to be that frostymouse is a mentor

and then lawlett voted for kdowns kinda the way frostymouse voted for me in day 1

so my choices of vote would be lawlett-kun, mazino, or 3c
I thought that Mido also voted for you. And I didn't get what you have against 3c o.o...

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Yes, I don't think that NN is clear of being mafia... but it would be a very risky move to make a twist on the last couple of hours and kill a innocent man, so he would have to count heavily in luck to hit the only no pro town player out of the remaining 17~18
You have a good point there '-'

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Oh Boy I'm really enjoying this game *goose bumps*

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------



No. I'm still thinking who is the most suspicious among my three suspects: 3c, lawlett and midoban

3c - hunch
lawlett - behaving like frosty a bit
midoban - he also voted for me and probably he's lucky to have the mafia role again
For someone who did so well in past games and claimed that it was due to analysis and observation, you're reasoning seems a bit vague and weak this time ç.ç'
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Hm, then, there is also the case of Nuno. He seemed rather inactive as of late, but he has a good explanation for that and I'm not going to be freaking out due to minimal amount of activity changes at this stage. He still looks innocent enough not to kill, although I have my share of doubts at the back of my mind.
Don't know if it's just me, but day two seems to be even tougher up to this point, compared to day one. No night kill meant no insight info from mafia's perspective.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Who do you suspect, Farphallus?
I'd rather keep some things to me D: You know about Xad, Milly and Faust. I have 2 other names in my mind as well, although I don't have something important against one of those.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I feel that niichan is a mafia. Not totally sure why, but it has to do with how he accurately took out Faust (?), unless that was revenge or whatnot.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

For someone who did so well in past games and claimed that it was due to analysis and observation, you're reasoning seems a bit vague and weak this time ç.ç'
analysis,observation and luck
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

ONE SAY "I change my vote to" SOMETHING ELSE! AND I REMEMBER THAT WITCH VOTING FOR ME.

WHICH WAS YOU.
Special M3J, I switched my vote after that, not before ^.^ I did mention I would change it though. I'll let it pass since you're special and a newbie, kay? ^.^
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Haku, what can you say about your role? And don't give me the "I consider you a strong competitor" or whatever "hint" you gave earlier to Gary. Do you e.g. have a night role, aye/nay?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top