Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!
I don't have a night role to play, Nuno.
I don't have a night role to play, Nuno.
I must say your vote of day 1 was the most suspicious one. You used a "random number generator" and later did not bother to reconsider it. Using a random number generater is very comfortable approach for a mafia, because they must not justify their decision, as it's "random".Haku, what can you say about your role? And don't give me the "I consider you a strong competitor" or whatever "hint" you gave earlier to Gary. Do you e.g. have a night role, aye/nay?
I'm not jumping on Haku. I'm just trying to learn something about his role since Gary's question gave me nothing. I don't find him suspicious enough to vote kill to put it that way.I must say your vote of day 1 was the most suspicious one. You used a "random number generator" and later did not bother to reconsider it. Using a random number generater is very comfortable approach for a mafia, because they must not justify their decision, as it's "random".
And why are you jumping on Haku now?
Well, not to defend myself, but being active isn't my strategy. I'm just trying to enjoy the game, since it's my first time playing a game of this kindWell that cuts out quite a few options, but still rather vague. Haku I find you a little suspicious, just enough to keep an eye on. For starters you are very active in the discussions. This could be either because you are indeed a townie, and interested in finding the culprits, or you're a rather untraditional Mafia who blends in really well by acting very innocent. Being active in itself is nothing to go on, but I find it a little curious that you're so open to discuss others, but very vague and short respondent about yourself. Although giving even the slight specifics more than you do might reveal your role too much?

To be honest, I couldn't come up with something new. It seems to me it was either a regular doctor trying to protect one of the more active players around that could be targeted, or as Evil suggested, a poisoner's job.Haku, I'm sorry if you said that already T.T But what you think that happened during the night phase? I know that people mentioned a lot of cases and that you're not that used to the game, but what would be your best guesses?
I guess you are right. Too early for this much of a detail.
I asked it bearing something else in my mind. If the target was someone who they thought to be playing a useful pro role, say, what would be their reasoning in poisoning to keep that person alive for one more day phase? I'm guessing the target was supposedly the doctor, who, unlike a detective, won't be providing anything at daytime.
So you basically suspect him, because he voted for Frosty, following niichan's lead? Then why are you ignoring xi0 and Imperium, who voted right after? You just mentioned if you were mafia, you would vote for Frosty, however you donot consider those two, why is that?I'm not jumping on Haku. I'm just trying to learn something about his role since Gary's question gave me nothing. I don't find him suspicious enough to vote kill to put it that way.
While what you say is true, I had to give a vote early yesterday, like I said. I didn't trust my condition to be ideal when coming home from clubbing last night, and I would never, ever, wake up early enough to cast another vote. If you don't trust my "excuse" I can always provide you with proof (ticket to the concert I went to) of my absent behavior.
If I were indeed Mafia, I could have always changed vote to Frosty once I came home and read the posts about it, as I would know that he was a "safe kill". But it's a moot point as voting and not voting for Frosy both could provide arguments for and not being Mafia.
You mean being unable to vote on the following day? No, we never used it like that. xi0's disabled vote is due to the Sickly Townie targetting him, not him being bulletproof and being attacked by the mafia.Guys, is it normal for someone being targeted by the Mafia e.g. Bulletproof, to not be able to perform any action in the following day? Unless I am mistaken, Sickly Townie is the only scenario where this happens.
No spamming here!Farfalla you bitch!!! You are outta here!
Fair enough. I was in the same situation last time I played. The first day I didn't post like crazy, but I posted a lot more on the second day as I wanted to enjoy the game and got a certain feel of it. Too bad I died during the second night, lol.Well, not to defend myself, but being active isn't my strategy. I'm just trying to enjoy the game, since it's my first time playing a game of this kind
Hm, let's see. Do you want to hear out further hints?
No, my slight suspicion has more to do with how he had been very active and willing to discuss others (including Frosty of course), but vague and short respondent about himself. He does seem more willing now however, which takes some of it away.So you basically suspect him, because he voted for Frosty, following niichan's lead? Then why are you ignoring xi0 and Imperium, who voted right after? You just mentioned if you were mafia, you would vote for Frosty, however you donot consider those two, why is that?
No spamming here!
So then we know a Sickly one targeted Gary. Which means someone was either saved (seems a little unlikely to me when the Doc wouldn't know his sanity, but it could be a gamble he/she took) or poisoned? I'm going to lean towards a Mafia Poisoner too, mainly because a Doc seems more random.You mean being unable to vote on the following day? No, we never used it like that. xi0's disabled vote is due to the Sickly Townie targetting him, not him being bulletproof and being attacked by the mafia.
WTF!? you are just trolling now.
Ok, I'm sorry.I guess it does. Not many to tell about. It's one of those one-sided abilities. For instance, I'm not someone like a Traitor or a Third Party, who depends on both sides. That should be narrowing it down a bit more.Fair enough. I was in the same situation last time I played. The first day I didn't post like crazy, but I posted a lot more on the second day as I wanted to enjoy the game and got a certain feel of it. Too bad I died during the second night, lol.
You can always say what you are comfortable with saying. Not having a night action does narrow it down a lot.
It was partially because people started by saying things like "Hey X, you were doing that in Role Y in Game N, so, you are a suspect". Since I never played it before, there wasn't much to talk about it me for day one.No, my slight suspicion has more to do with how he had been very active and willing to discuss others (including Frosty of course), but vague and short respondent about himself. He does seem more willing now however, which takes some of it away.
You could always question people that jump on bandwagons, especially the vote when it becomes a true bandwagon. The reason I asked Haku was because he was active in the thread.
That's a funny thing to say, especially for you, who as against him (who did say he gave hints away about himself), did not reveal anything about your role. As for the bandwagon. From my experience a bandwagon is usually initiated by either a competent mafia, who was carefully watching over inconsistancies of townie's behaviour he could point out, or by a townie who is following the wrong lead while having strong arguments. I agree, one or two mafia could pick up the latter to start it rolling, so I partly understand why you are questioning him.No, my slight suspicion has more to do with how he had been very active and willing to discuss others (including Frosty of course), but vague and short respondent about himself. He does seem more willing now however, which takes some of it away.
You could always question people that jump on bandwagons, especially the vote when it becomes a true bandwagon. The reason I asked Haku was because he was active in the thread.
" emotes (I don't recall if it was exaclyt this one, but something like that) and trying to look like a poor thing "I dunno what else to say mimimi".Well, it's the second time I'm playing with this role, but it's been a long while since I last played with it. People usually call it dull, useless or boring, but I wanna see if I can do a better job with it this time, since last time I was indeed useless '-' I think that's enough hints o/ (at least to oldschool players, maybe)So, what about you, Farfalla? How are you enjoying your role so far? Any clues you could give without completely revealing your identity?