Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Ok, we pretty much be sure now the propability of having a Mafia Poisoner is very low now, as until today there were no two kills per night. So night one could have been the work of a doctor, prostitute or a false mafia decision on targeting bulletproof or a hider.
Also, no insane doc?

I also believe that they have a Detective though, as they found the Freeman pretty quick. I wouldn't have seen an other reason to go after 3c.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

kdowns voted haku, so that's a proof that haku is not a mafia unless kdowns is trying to fool us. :hmm
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

kdowns voted haku, so that's a proof that haku is not a mafia unless kdowns is trying to fool us. :hmm
To be fair, his vote looked pretty random to me. He didn't say a word about me aside from Trolololo, so, it's not a solid proof, to be honest.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Any vigilante there? Can you please use your ability to Lawlett?

Anyone who disagree with the idea of using the ability of the vigilante to lawlett?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

kdowns voted haku, so that's a proof that haku is not a mafia unless kdowns is trying to fool us. :hmm
I'm not completely convinced this is a solid proof. I believe he was simply going with the flow, until the flow turned against him.

Any vigilante there? Can you please use your ability to Lawlett?

Anyone who disagree with the idea of using the ability of the vigilante to lawlett?
I have no objection, I would have killed him myself on day one already, but I can't. I doubt though we have a vigilant.

Faust, by the way, what can you tell us about yourself, or your role (without giving yourself completely away, such as last time)?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

No Vigilante? :sweatdrop

Faust, by the way, what can you tell us about yourself, or your role (without giving yourself completely away, such as last time)?
Wait I'll think of a way to reveal it not too obvious................
think Raito think!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

This dick that keeps infecting me :twitch
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

No Vigilante? :sweatdrop



Wait I'll think of a way to reveal it not too obvious................
think Raito think!
That's good enough. The way you have to think not to reveal too much must mean you have indeed an ability, but not like bulletproof townie, who could care less about his role to be exposed.

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

This dick that keeps infecting me :twitch
Wanna bet that's MJ?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I don't really understand why Sickly would go for xi0 either, when we have such more dubious figures around, such as Lawlett for instance.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Any vigilante there? Can you please use your ability to Lawlett?

Anyone who disagree with the idea of using the ability of the vigilante to lawlett?
Nope. He's suspicious to me based on a few things I've mentioned already. And a few I haven't, but it's contingent on some things.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

So the mafia learning and reading this discussion knew that I got a role
I maybe will become they're target soon in the night. :sweatdrop

For now my other suspects are:
niichan, others saying he's playing consistently through all the past games with him turning out to be a mafia
haku, revealing the mason thing out of the blue
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Haku, since the real detective got host killed and Imp was indeed pro townie, you were a naive detectve...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I don't really understand why Sickly would go for xi0 either, when we have such more dubious figures around, such as Lawlett for instance.
:heh
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

About my role:
I used my role twice to niichan
I don't know if I screwed up :sweatdrop
Sorry if I did screwed up :(

Niichan is now my no. 2 choice for lynch this day phase no.3 would be haku
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

So the mafia learning and reading this discussion knew that I got a role
I maybe will become they're target soon in the night. :sweatdrop
Not really. Unless they think you play a crucial role, no need to label you as the one to get just for that reason.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

or you were mafia and just choose a random townie to gain our thrust...
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

About my role:
I used my role twice to niichan
I don't know if I screwed up :sweatdrop
Sorry if I did screwed up :(

Niichan is now my no. 2 choice for lynch this day phase no.3 would be haku
so ur a prostitute?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Okay, thanks for that post lawlett. You're totally innocent in my eyess now!


...



:heh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top