Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

@Faust: Lawlett is the one I'm most likely to vote for atm. I know it's a bandwagon, but the dude is digging himself a hole he doesn't even seem to want to climb out of. Every post he's made just keeps making him more and more suspicious, he withholds his role even though now would be the ideal time to reveal it to rid himself of suspicion. All this tells me is he's afraid the role he'll claim is already being occupied, especially with all the Masons revealed..

I don't have a great suspicion for nii-chan. I did from the beginning during his argumentation with Frosty since what he said just didn't feel... true to me. I'm not saying he was playing falsely, it all just felt like he was playing really aggressively against someone I didn't have much of a suspicion against. But then again, that's very much how good Townies should play, and it turned out he was right so my suspicion lessened.

I haven't gotten much of an impression of jorped. I'll have to check back on what he's done that's making him a suspect, because simply casting the last vote on kdowns (though he could've been bomb) isn't a case-breaker at all imo. Still it's a little odd and could well be a bad mafia move to look innocent.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

@Haku: I see what you're getting at with point 3 and 4, but I must say anyone who's played this game before will know Imp is one of the more analytical and brilliant players. And I don't think I've ever played with 3c before, so anything I had on him would be based on this game. Which for the record wasn't that much; he was one among the crowd in my eyes, not more or less suspicious than the others.

Your analyzation is quite impressive and I'm afraid it will strengthen the slight suspicions the others have of me. You say you're not sticking to post numbers much, but basically my "semi-activity" is what your whole argument is based on. In the eyes of the other Townies, it's very probable that I've been more active during Night Phases than the Days. I guess I can't do much more than to say that this is not the case. As I said before the game started, this weekend was going to allow me very little time to make posts, even though I've been trying to follow those of others on my phone. Even that's been hard enough. I signed up because DD said 1 hour per day would be quite enough activity, turns out that might have not been quite true since when I play this game I want to do it thoroughly. I've been trying to do that to the best of my efforts, and I guess that's why I have given a "rarely posting, but still a good player" impression.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

yup i guess I digged my own.Sorry townies
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

How do you think the "real" detective was Banana? He could have been the naive one or the insane one as well, and Haku would have been sane (or naive, yes) then.
oh.. thought that role was fully revealed with his death and if re was insane or naive it would be said.
My bad
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

What can you tell about your own role, Moa?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Seems everyone is here and has posted......cept the BRAZILIANS!!

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Oh moa is here....THE OTHER ONES!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

vote update? Do i have 5 or 6 votes? I am a voted whore! and FU Niichan you know i am right. I just lack creditibilty from other people
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Not what I suspected but my theory could be totally false so who knows.



I agreed with you on the second day and I agree with you now, lawlett's whole behaviour is suspicious.

votekill lawlett
I think I heard enough for now. I'm placing my vote for now. :nerd

Lawlet, you are strict against saying anything about your role, ever since you lied about being a Bomb. I can only see one reason for that, which is being mafia. You fear to claim an other role, as there are still enough people in the game who possess or possessed unique roles, that would raise their hands and say have it, and be more trustworthy than you as well. And roles such as Detectives are risky to claim (as one was Haku, other Banana). It can be only, that you are Mafia, and I don't see anything at the moment that could ease the suspicious around you. So please die today.

VOTEKILL LAWLETT
votekill naruto-niichan

I don't feel like repeating my reasons.
Let's take a look at Day 1.... NarutoNechan was extremely out there making being so pro-active and cocky starting by asking everyone's role...While that is fine and he could be a townie for all we know, but it could be a very thought through Mafia game.
The fact that NN had a very large reason( yes he wanted revenge,even though it might sound un-realistic for you guys, but he has a tendency to hold long-term grudges) to want Frostymouse dead makes any attack on Frosty quite suspicious. ... And he was so right on the spot, I cant help but wonder whether that was his "observations" he spoke of...To me it seemed like he actually knew what Frosty's role was...

I think NN is mafia, who was clever enough to get rid off the third party by doing that he is out of the suspicion list, but for all we know he might be out there killing important Townie roles, while you all pointing fingers at me, for which from 1side I kinda care since even though my presence in this game is quite useless I just don't want Mafia have their own way so easily... On the other hand,I dont even care your people's suspicion on me based on what? because I said some bluffing sentence when i was like about to die? I mean really.... Plus NN's vote editing was quite something, a stunt really that just aroused my suspicioun to the maximum..

If we take a look at more suspicious figures we have Charlie, who havent really added anything to discussions whatsoever and only doing his daily quota.No, you guys will not see this even a little suspicious?@haku,thats what I meant when I called Charlie shady the other day.He keeps staying from the radar neither contributing nor #$%!

Anyway, I will go ahead and cast my vote.... Vote kill Naarutoniichan
I will still stick to my vote

Vote Kill Lawlett-kun
AIber/lawlett 3x(faust/Raito, evil/ryuk, niichan/Soichiro)
Soichiro/niichan 2x(lawlett/Aiber, M3J/Sachiko)



5 of 13 votes.

19 hours left.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

orgz can u please change your vote? it wont change anything I will go down its fine really, but i want to take Niichan with me to the grave at the very least

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

ok no1 please vote for me anymore!I swear to god, Niichan i am bringing u down
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

orgz can u please change your vote? it wont change anything I will go down its fine really, but i want to take Niichan with me to the grave at the very least
What is that supposed to mean? Are you saying again, you are the Bomb? And why do you think he is the last one to vote for you, there are 8 players yet to vote. :fail
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

I haven't voted.. :oh And I thought Xadyu was the bomb? What are you implying? Vengeful Townie? But that makes no sense, why would I need to change my vote then?
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

For me this mason group is hard to believe
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

What is that supposed to mean? Are you saying again, you are the Bomb? And why do you think he is the last one to vote for you, there are 8 players yet to vote. :fail
i am not revealing this yet.I never said i was the bomb stop assuming things. Think logically for once...


@Orgz-sorry thought you did.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

For me this mason group is hard to believe
So you think they're all mafia? That's very elaborate and skillful mafia playing, if that's so. Otherwise I don't see how it can be hard to believe since they're all confirming each other being Mason...

There's one thing I don't understand about the rules, though. First it says that the Recruiter starts out all by himself, right? But isn't it then really obvious if there is a Mafia Mason, since there'd be a second Mason right from the start.

Which also brings me to wondering; do you Masons have any suspicions internally?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

I haven't voted.. :oh And I thought Xadyu was the bomb? What are you implying? Vengeful Townie? But that makes no sense, why would I need to change my vote then?
because i might kill you?who knows how my mind works
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

because i might kill you?who knows how my mind works
Honestly, you're the main suspect to most people. Posts like these are only going to make you even deader when the deal's done. Right now your best bet is to stop being so diffuse and just play the game straight. At the moment it just seems like you're trying to make sense, and when you don't, you intentionally make even less sense.

So you're saying you're Vengeful?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

it doesn't matter the way i play people will always target me...I am the new A_I it seems. And yes i am vengeful.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Of course, Imp is standing out clearly. The problem was to find who else that other experienced person could be. My first suspect was niichan, but he has taken the lead back-to-back days and the possible things to list against him is now quite weakened. Other than directly calling him out for being too active, which isn't the case, either. If anything, his activity is ideal. Not spamming and not too vague, either. With others mostly being largely inactive, there wasn't anyone else who I noticed. In fact, I was looking forward to exchange a few words with you, so that I can be sure of your innocence, since I would like you to be a Townie, rather than a Mafia.
3c case, I didn't know. Niichan stated his status as a veteran and I approved that claim, but if you say you didn't eye him more than anyone else, I guess that should be true, since you have no reason to downplay him while accepting Imp's special status.

No, I must have used the wrong words if you got it that way. There are many players who are overly concerned with the activity and post numbers, and naturally, one should be taking precautions against that. With your analysis, you were assured of the "semi-active" status, which would lessen the doubts of others. I'm advocating we should be more active, but everyone has things to look after and you stated that earlier, so, I can't see a reason to use this as a reason to accuse you. Same goes for Farfalla. You both made this clear from the get go. That's hardly the same as coming in to say something left open, stay away and vote without a strong reason.

Now, you didn't try to bring up a new topic and shift the attention. Moreover, your words were approval of your patience and willingness to play going through the details, which puts you under risk even if you are a Mafia member originally.
Your post has cleared my doubts for now, Organizized.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

What can you tell about your own role, Moa?
pro town with no activit at night
yes, everybody says that, but it's the truth

anyway, I have more than 100 posts to read.. I'm very Busy at work today
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Yes , there is a high possibility they are all mafia, and recruit some one on day 1. There is a chance they are 5 (4 now kdnows died). And they can tell they get another one easy like that and say whathever they want, we probably dont have detective anymore. If i am not wrong , what i get from faust is that he is insane doctor and go for 3c in the second night? There is a chance that he kill him and another recruit happend? In the first night , I had assumed that the nii-chan was the body guard and the mafia tried to kill him... But now I do not know, I have to re-read some things more calmly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top