Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

DD , law didnt die right now?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Wait, lawlett, you died, you can't talk, right? :gwah

We are in a mess.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Digital is here, but didn't kill Lawly, then Moa was lying? :omg

Edit: oh nevermind.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

DAY 4 EVENT!​

During the heated conversations on who to kill next, matt decides to take the initiative and kill Aiber, with a single gunshot to the head Aiber goes down. The findings of Kira Investigation group reveal Aiber to be a special member of the mafia, he was tasked with masking the identities of the mafia victims. Matt's gamble has paid off for the townies.

Mafia Janitor

RESUME DAY 4​

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Ok after reading all this Lalw is for sure the most suspicious, so he will definitely be my vote.
I never really found haku suspicious, but the same i can't say about xi0 or evil. And they only revealed to be masons, when the suspicions about them being somewhat related was brought up. Either way, even though i am also suspicious of them, i will go for Lawl.

If he really is mafia, the "masons" will be completely free of any suspicious. But if that isn't the case, the "masons" will be my major suspect for the following day phase.

vote kill Lawl
Well, I don't know how much time is left on the clock, but I'm not going to be constantly online for a while, so let me just take the vote out of the way.

Vote Kill lawlett-kun
Ok after reading all this Lalw is for sure the most suspicious, so he will definitely be my vote.
I never really found haku suspicious, but the same i can't say about xi0 or evil. And they only revealed to be masons, when the suspicions about them being somewhat related was brought up. Either way, even though i am also suspicious of them, i will go for Lawl.

If he really is mafia, the "masons" will be completely free of any suspicious. But if that isn't the case, the "masons" will be my major suspect for the following day phase.

vote kill Lawl
Ok... Let's shift this round a bit
it's too boring with 4 guys already being masons. Lawllet is about to get roasted anyway, I don't think he can get out of this. so let's speed up the process a little bit.

I KILL Lawlett openly on the streets. Yes, I also have a tiny bit piece of the Death Note, I'm the Daytime Vigilante. Lawllet, if you really are the Vengeful Townie, you can take someone that you have high suspicions.
I think the group of masosn is getting too big for them all to be mafia.. so I'll trust on them this round.

Now let´s prosecute the second guy on the list, since Lawlett is gone.
If are wrong on both of them... then you're possibly all mafia and the rest of the town will come after you the next day (by my accounts it woul be days enough to kill you all)
I find it funny, except in the not at all funny way, that lawlette is calling nii-chan "Mr. Revenge" while at the same time claiming to be the Vengeful Townie without showing any indication of using it for the good of the Townie side but instead just implying he'll kill whoever he most desires. It's a shame, but even if he's telling the truth I just want to get rid of him right now. It's not set in stone, but out of annoyance as well as for the reasons I previously stated for listing him as my #1 suspect, vote kill Aiber.
Not what I suspected but my theory could be totally false so who knows.



I agreed with you on the second day and I agree with you now, lawlett's whole behaviour is suspicious.

votekill lawlett
I think I heard enough for now. I'm placing my vote for now. :nerd

Lawlet, you are strict against saying anything about your role, ever since you lied about being a Bomb. I can only see one reason for that, which is being mafia. You fear to claim an other role, as there are still enough people in the game who possess or possessed unique roles, that would raise their hands and say have it, and be more trustworthy than you as well. And roles such as Detectives are risky to claim (as one was Haku, other Banana). It can be only, that you are Mafia, and I don't see anything at the moment that could ease the suspicious around you. So please die today.

VOTEKILL LAWLETT
votekill naruto-niichan

I don't feel like repeating my reasons.
Let's take a look at Day 1.... NarutoNechan was extremely out there making being so pro-active and cocky starting by asking everyone's role...While that is fine and he could be a townie for all we know, but it could be a very thought through Mafia game.
The fact that NN had a very large reason( yes he wanted revenge,even though it might sound un-realistic for you guys, but he has a tendency to hold long-term grudges) to want Frostymouse dead makes any attack on Frosty quite suspicious. ... And he was so right on the spot, I cant help but wonder whether that was his "observations" he spoke of...To me it seemed like he actually knew what Frosty's role was...

I think NN is mafia, who was clever enough to get rid off the third party by doing that he is out of the suspicion list, but for all we know he might be out there killing important Townie roles, while you all pointing fingers at me, for which from 1side I kinda care since even though my presence in this game is quite useless I just don't want Mafia have their own way so easily... On the other hand,I dont even care your people's suspicion on me based on what? because I said some bluffing sentence when i was like about to die? I mean really.... Plus NN's vote editing was quite something, a stunt really that just aroused my suspicioun to the maximum..

If we take a look at more suspicious figures we have Charlie, who havent really added anything to discussions whatsoever and only doing his daily quota.No, you guys will not see this even a little suspicious?@haku,thats what I meant when I called Charlie shady the other day.He keeps staying from the radar neither contributing nor #$%!

Anyway, I will go ahead and cast my vote.... Vote kill Naarutoniichan
I will still stick to my vote

Vote Kill Lawlett-kun

Soichiro/niichan 1x( M3J/Sachiko)

1 of 13 votes.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

nice one
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

HAHA! Silly Mafia scum. Don't fuck with the Masons.

So who is next? Jorped or MJ?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Ahahah :lmao
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

I'm a bit confused, DD. Why did we learn Imp was a Doc, when the opposite side had the Janitor?
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Anyway guys gonna go eat something, be back on 1 hour or so.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

MJ . They tried to kill nii-chan in the first day, so they want him dead xD. At least i think is that

List
1: lawlett-kun - Mafia Janitor
2: Kazu-Sama - Detective
3: Mazino - Townie (?)
4: Imperium Doctor
5: xi0 - Mason
6: FrostyMouse Mentor
7: X3D2YFaust - Doctor (? )
8: BBB Banana Townie
9: naruto-niichan bulletproof (?)
10: MidoBan - Townie (?)
11: 3c Freeman
12: Farfalla have a pro role that ppl dont like (?)
13: Xadyu Bomb
14: kdowns Mafia
15: Charlie - Mason (?)
16: Macaco Sleeper
17: jorped - pro role
18: Organizized - pro role but can´t do it much (?)
19: Evil3ye - Mason (?)
20: Hakuteiken - Ex detective - Mason (?)
21: TheMoa - Daytime Vigilante
22: M3J - Townie (?)
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

since he turned out mafia,i think i will go with m3j since they both were ganging on niichan
and the thing that he would kill m3j seems like he tried to protect him Votekill M3J
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

This pretty much clears niichan completely. He could make sacrificial moves to buy faith, but not two days in a row.
MJ becomes a suspect. But jorped also seemed to me that he was only joining the tail ends of bandwagons, apparently when a Mafia member cannot be saved anymore.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

wow Mazion, why so fast?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Everyone, please focus on my question in the last page. Why did we learn Imp's identity when he was killed and there was a Janitor present?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

I think I'm placing my vote too now, and it is due to the change in behaviour I noticed from Day 1 to Day 2 and 4. While on Day 1 MJ was all spamy, he did restrain a lot on the other days. It might be due to some strategical night meetings (with super brains such as Lawly and kdowns), in which he was adviced to shrink down the spam and with it the suspiciousness.

VOTE KILL M3J

I don't exclude the possibility him being Sickly too though, so am open to change for someone else, who is more suspicious later. But for now I'm off to prepare myself for tomorrow's exam.
since he turned out mafia,i think i will go with m3j since they both were ganging on niichan
and the thing that he would kill m3j seems like he tried to protect him Votekill M3J
Ok after reading all this Lalw is for sure the most suspicious, so he will definitely be my vote.
I never really found haku suspicious, but the same i can't say about xi0 or evil. And they only revealed to be masons, when the suspicions about them being somewhat related was brought up. Either way, even though i am also suspicious of them, i will go for Lawl.

If he really is mafia, the "masons" will be completely free of any suspicious. But if that isn't the case, the "masons" will be my major suspect for the following day phase.

vote kill Lawl
Well, I don't know how much time is left on the clock, but I'm not going to be constantly online for a while, so let me just take the vote out of the way.

Vote Kill lawlett-kun
Ok after reading all this Lalw is for sure the most suspicious, so he will definitely be my vote.
I never really found haku suspicious, but the same i can't say about xi0 or evil. And they only revealed to be masons, when the suspicions about them being somewhat related was brought up. Either way, even though i am also suspicious of them, i will go for Lawl.

If he really is mafia, the "masons" will be completely free of any suspicious. But if that isn't the case, the "masons" will be my major suspect for the following day phase.

vote kill Lawl
Ok... Let's shift this round a bit
it's too boring with 4 guys already being masons. Lawllet is about to get roasted anyway, I don't think he can get out of this. so let's speed up the process a little bit.

I KILL Lawlett openly on the streets. Yes, I also have a tiny bit piece of the Death Note, I'm the Daytime Vigilante. Lawllet, if you really are the Vengeful Townie, you can take someone that you have high suspicions.
I think the group of masosn is getting too big for them all to be mafia.. so I'll trust on them this round.

Now let´s prosecute the second guy on the list, since Lawlett is gone.
If are wrong on both of them... then you're possibly all mafia and the rest of the town will come after you the next day (by my accounts it woul be days enough to kill you all)
I find it funny, except in the not at all funny way, that lawlette is calling nii-chan "Mr. Revenge" while at the same time claiming to be the Vengeful Townie without showing any indication of using it for the good of the Townie side but instead just implying he'll kill whoever he most desires. It's a shame, but even if he's telling the truth I just want to get rid of him right now. It's not set in stone, but out of annoyance as well as for the reasons I previously stated for listing him as my #1 suspect, vote kill Aiber.
Not what I suspected but my theory could be totally false so who knows.



I agreed with you on the second day and I agree with you now, lawlett's whole behaviour is suspicious.

votekill lawlett
I think I heard enough for now. I'm placing my vote for now. :nerd

Lawlet, you are strict against saying anything about your role, ever since you lied about being a Bomb. I can only see one reason for that, which is being mafia. You fear to claim an other role, as there are still enough people in the game who possess or possessed unique roles, that would raise their hands and say have it, and be more trustworthy than you as well. And roles such as Detectives are risky to claim (as one was Haku, other Banana). It can be only, that you are Mafia, and I don't see anything at the moment that could ease the suspicious around you. So please die today.

VOTEKILL LAWLETT
votekill naruto-niichan

I don't feel like repeating my reasons.
Let's take a look at Day 1.... NarutoNechan was extremely out there making being so pro-active and cocky starting by asking everyone's role...While that is fine and he could be a townie for all we know, but it could be a very thought through Mafia game.
The fact that NN had a very large reason( yes he wanted revenge,even though it might sound un-realistic for you guys, but he has a tendency to hold long-term grudges) to want Frostymouse dead makes any attack on Frosty quite suspicious. ... And he was so right on the spot, I cant help but wonder whether that was his "observations" he spoke of...To me it seemed like he actually knew what Frosty's role was...

I think NN is mafia, who was clever enough to get rid off the third party by doing that he is out of the suspicion list, but for all we know he might be out there killing important Townie roles, while you all pointing fingers at me, for which from 1side I kinda care since even though my presence in this game is quite useless I just don't want Mafia have their own way so easily... On the other hand,I dont even care your people's suspicion on me based on what? because I said some bluffing sentence when i was like about to die? I mean really.... Plus NN's vote editing was quite something, a stunt really that just aroused my suspicioun to the maximum..

If we take a look at more suspicious figures we have Charlie, who havent really added anything to discussions whatsoever and only doing his daily quota.No, you guys will not see this even a little suspicious?@haku,thats what I meant when I called Charlie shady the other day.He keeps staying from the radar neither contributing nor #$%!

Anyway, I will go ahead and cast my vote.... Vote kill Naarutoniichan
I will still stick to my vote

Vote Kill Lawlett-kun
Sachiko/M3J 2x(Jealous/mazino, Ryuk/evil)
Soichiro/niichan 1x( M3J/Sachiko)

3 of 13 votes.

Everyone that voted lawlett has to vote again.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top