- Joined
- Nov 24, 2008
- Messages
- 28
- Reaction score
- 358
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I don’t know if I will participate. I was not excited about the game before and regretted it a little to enter. My English sucks, so for participate I really need to focus a lot to do at least something. And LoL don’t help much kkkkk, but well I’m happy at least you asked. Until what day can subscribe Evil?That wasn't my point ... actually i don't know exactly what was my point. Maybe teasing you a bit.
Btw Mido is going to play this one? He was a good townie, he made my life hard with that list with the roles.
I had some hopes he could also be a sleeper, but i guess 2 sleepers wouldn't be too much "help" for the Mafia.
But i doubt our english is a problem for anyone here, so don't mind much about that.