Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

soft kitty warm kitty little ball of fur happy kitty sleepy kitty purr purr purr...
now pls tell me your mafia teammates' names so we can end this game before Christmas...
xi0, DD, 3c :derp


Wow, you noticed something pretty interesting and meaningful, huh? :heh

Maybe I'm just hyped because of my role? Or maybe it's just the christmas spirit? :zomg
because of your mafia role, you mean :heh I will keep my eyes open for you
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

because of your mafia role, you mean :heh I will keep my eyes open for you
Sounds good, I'll look forward to you fucking up again somehow :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

She's trolling...I'm not sure how bold she is, but I doubt she's Mafia now.

Now I'm going for real, I'll try to catch up later.
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

then I'll votekill them after you're killed...
but I hope you don't lie...cuz I WILL know...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Are you naive traitor or just dumb?
I will be xi0osh this game and change my "style" :hee

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

then I'll votekill them after you're killed...
but I hope you don't lie...cuz I WILL know...
HO HO HO I hope you will come to my funeral then :nod
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

HO HO HO I hope you will come to my funeral then :nod

ofc I'll go...but seriously now...are you mafia or not?
cuz I don't want to kill you,xi0 and DD for nothing...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,190
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

mizumachi :-_- ...and faust go agon wtf is that,makes no sense fack that
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

ofc I'll go...but seriously now...are you mafia or not?
cuz I don't want to kill you,xi0 and DD for nothing...
Come on ... cant you see Im trolling ? :XD If I was mafia I would be super afraid to fuck up things ... and ofc I wouldnt say the names of my mates :p
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Come on ... cant you see Im trolling ? :XD If I was mafia I would be super afraid to fuck up things ... and ofc I wouldnt say the names of my mates :p
no...I always thought you're super serious...
but you could be mafia and say some random names just to take them out...
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

I was slepping, don't kill me because of this. :cookiefinger

Something important was said among the spam of the day 1?
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

I was slepping, don't kill me because of this. :cookiefinger

Something important was said among the spam of the day 1?
not really...there are 4 votekills...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

I was slepping, don't kill me because of this. :cookiefinger

Something important was said among the spam of the day 1?
Are you lazy to read ? :nah
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

I was slepping, don't kill me because of this. :cookiefinger

Something important was said among the spam of the day 1?
Well, you trust us to judge for you?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

He can take my role. I never said I was playing, but still received a PM. PM him with the same message you sent to me and it should be fine.
Is it okay if wizzard will replace Haku at this point?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Sure it IS !
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top