Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

You are saying kid is dumb dumb?
i just saying...if he checked last time...but wasn't sure this time...:hmm
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

well...i'm seeing if they are trolling
but,i can actually say that arc(kid) said somethin that makes me want to be aware...
the last time i played with him...was the 1st game restless spirit was added...he blatantly explained to us(before being lynched)....that he did not understand the role?
but,earlier he told kat that he was too lazy to check what his role was capable of????????
You suggesting he has one of the new roles then?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

So far I find liductan the most "suspicious" ... she is so annoyed to play ... I saw her lurking a few times but didnt say much... when I asked her to tell me more about her role... she asked my what does "tell" mean instead of giving me a clue ... she might seen to be hiding a bit .. but who knows its just the first day after all.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

being weird me makes me suspicious.. I like that!
what's next..
i know you are weird...no problem here

:toc

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

You suggesting he has one of the new roles then?
well...not so sure bout that...but he told kat that he is pretty sure it's not a night role i think...i could dig up
but,i seemed weird that he would really look at his role last time/game...but not sure this game and not look?
idk if he was just trolling...that's what i said
but definitely stirred my feathers when i read it
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

How long til it ends?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

How long til it ends?
i guess around 4hrs...i was sleep when it started last night...i think between 11pm/12am my time EST
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

So far I find liductan the most "suspicious" ... she is so annoyed to play ... I saw her lurking a few times but didnt say much... when I asked her to tell me more about her role... she asked my what does "tell" mean instead of giving me a clue ... she might seen to be hiding a bit .. but who knows its just the first day after all.
wow..such infatuation is unhealthy...I didn't know you felt this way...lol

thanks g..
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

i'm exactly 12hrs behind faust
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

4 hours + -
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

wow..such infatuation is unhealthy...I didn't know you felt this way...lol

thanks g..
you know i love you
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

wow..such infatuation is unhealthy...I didn't know you felt this way...lol

thanks g..
Its nothing personal ... it just how you seem to me in this game
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Dental plan
Lisa needs braces

Dental plan
Lisa needs braces

Dental plan
Lisa needs braces

K I need some sleep to recharge my brain, I will probably miss the end of the day and I don't have any major suspects.

Bye now.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Dental plan
Lisa needs braces

Dental plan
Lisa needs braces


Dental plan
Lisa needs braces

K I need some sleep to recharge my brain, I will probably miss the end of the day and I don't have any major suspects.

Bye now.
:hmm there is no dentist role ... are you a doctor ? :derp
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Dental plan
Lisa needs braces

Dental plan
Lisa needs braces

Dental plan
Lisa needs braces

K I need some sleep to recharge my brain, I will probably miss the end of the day and I don't have any major suspects.

Bye now.
alright...leave me alone in the dark

:scry
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

:hmm there is no dentist role ... are you a doctor ? :derp
First role hint!!!


I am not a doctor!

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

alright...leave me alone in the dark

:scry
I have to sleep mon, blame planet earth for timezones.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Dental plan
Lisa needs braces

Dental plan
Lisa needs braces

Dental plan
Lisa needs braces


K I need some sleep to recharge my brain, I will probably miss the end of the day and I don't have any major suspects.

Bye now.
LOLOOL..you guys crack me up..keep it coming, what's next..I seriously love this..

BTW..I love you too, kat
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top