Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

LOLOOL..you guys crack me up..keep it coming, what's next..I seriously love this..

BTW..I love you too, kat
what bout me

:(

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

sorry, I prefer Faust.
i get it...faust granted you invincibility

:toc
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

i get it...faust granted you invincibility

:toc
he was the first person who came into my mind.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

rejection? it's not unexpected of you, breaking hearts is your game..
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

rejection? it's not unexpected of you, breaking hearts is your game..


---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

gnut likes that post

:lmao
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

what bout me

:(

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------
my computer is slow, I can't click like or anything.. yeah..you're like number 2 or tied with someone else..on the list of people I like the most.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

rejection? it's not unexpected of you, breaking hearts is your game..
oh is it? I have never really broken anybody's heart ... I am always the victim :worrybunny
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Wow, the trashtalk too strong
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Wow, the trashtalk too strong
dis dat skype love...
it's harsh but it's strong
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

gary please don't spoil my fun...go away
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Well, if you want me to reveal anything. I'm not a man.
I didn't think I would need to tell someone that, you see my sex symbol, right?

BTW..thank you for your vote...how long will I last? We shall see...
I don't even feel like voting..oh well.
VOTEKILL 3c

You could be a trap. :3c

Gah, so little time, so much to think about, I do not want to randomvote here, but if I must, I will have to do it before falling asleep I guess.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

LOLOOL..you guys crack me up..keep it coming, what's next..I seriously love this..

BTW..I love you too, kat
:blai
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

You could be a trap. :3c

Gah, so little time, so much to think about, I do not want to randomvote here, but if I must, I will have to do it before falling asleep I guess.
my man...wattup dawg


i too have to vote...you have any perspective on things so far
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Ahh 8 pages, I hope its not too much spam. Time to go through this all...
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Vote Kill Yoichi Hiruma
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

since im out partying with Bob,i wont be here til late...Votekill Xio
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

my man...wattup dawg


i too have to vote...you have any perspective on things so far
I do not remember if I played with liductan in a previous game, but is this rare behavior for day 1? O_O

Few people acting weird or getting too much into character.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Vote Kill Yoichi Hiruma
:nono

be nice to your daddy... or you will be grounded !
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

I do not remember if I played with liductan in a previous game, but is this rare behavior for day 1? O_O

Few people acting weird or getting too much into character.
Nah, she's intentionally provocative. It's pretty funny, actually.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top