Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

So you have a passive role then? Bulletproof perhaps?
as I said... Im not doing anything during the night. one more clue I am not BP
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Okay, who has a night role and who doesnt?

Non Nightrole
Kat
Arctigor
kdowns (Something happens when he dies)

Nightrole
Imperium
Benelori
digitaldude
Mazino
gnut
leoat12

Heaven
lidcutan
Midoban
3c

Satan's Anus
Josef K
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I actually did have reasons for changing to kdowns. 1) I didnt think liductan acted suspiciously, she was being herself. 2) kdowns said he would cry 3) It would have extended the phase since a couple of people hadnt voted yet (xi0 and leoat12).
Yeah I got that :XD I meant in the sense of if you actually are a mafia member there would be no reason for you to do that. Seems like too much of a risky gamble.

Who do you suspect Imp?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Okay, who has a night role and who doesnt?

Non Nightrole
Kat

Nightrole
Imperium
Arctigor (Potentially hinted that he was Prostitute)
I do :scry
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Okay, who has a night role and who doesnt?

Non Nightrole
Kat

Nightrole
Imperium
Arctigor (Potentially hinted that he was Prostitute)
and we know that DD is not a doctor, and I thought Arctigor said he didnt have a night role o.o
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Who do you suspect Imp?
The people who voted for liductan, as well as Arctigor. He was second on my list after Kat, I would like to see him claim his role. He hinted at being the prostitute, but gave himself enough leeway to disassociate himself from that role if it is claimed by someone else, that made me suspicious.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

and we know that DD is not a doctor, and I thought Arctigor said he didnt have a night role o.o
Can you link to the post please?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Kevin downie junior, katz and arctigor.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------



Using one shot kill role on day one when you know nothing is not wise, plus this is 20 person mafia game.
if id have that role,i would use it,sometimes u got to take the gamble
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

What role is that mafia?

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------



I did say that can confirm.
Do you have a night role?

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

No :scry....but I killed Mido...I'm sooooooooo sorry :(
Explain.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

i thought so too,bene gotta be the insane doc
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top