Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Okay, who has a night role and who doesnt?

Non Nightrole
Kat
Arctigor (Potentially hinted that he was Prostitute)

Nightrole
Imperium
Benelori
digitaldude

Heaven
lidcutan
Midoban
3c

Satan's Anus
Josef K
Satan's Anus :lmao

(Sorry for spamming)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

So bene killed mido and serial killer kill josef. That would leave mafia as 3c killer.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

So bene killed mido and serial killer kill josef. That would leave mafia as 3c killer.
If Bene is telling the truth, that seems most likely. Time to check 3c's suspicions and posts.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

so we have 2 doctors now, you think there might be the third one too ?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I'm a doc...and I protected Mido...is there any chance that I'm not an insane doc? Because I honestly don't know how my ability works...is it really a flip a coin thing?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

so we have 2 doctors now, you think there might be the third one too ?
No.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

I'm a doc...and I protected Mido...is there any chance that I'm not an insane doc? Because I honestly don't know how my ability works...is it really a flip a coin thing?
It's acoin flip yes.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

And right when I was hoping to break Mido's curse of dying early :scry

I wonder if my admission just painted a target on me for next night :(

Oh and question? Can I kill myself?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I'm a doc...and I protected Mido...is there any chance that I'm not an insane doc? Because I honestly don't know how my ability works...is it really a flip a coin thing?
ive been an insane once,i also killed a townie but a mafia too,after i "knew" i was insane i just tried to kill the mafia(the ones i suspected)
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

no u can't...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

And right when I was hoping to break Mido's curse of dying early :scry

I wonder if my admission just painted a target on me for next night :(

Oh and question? Can I kill myself?
Wtf? No!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

What if I try to protect myself? Presumably if the coin says kill, then it will be ignored?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I think he cant even "protect" himself during the night, right?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Why would serial killer kill josef?

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

What if I try to protect myself? Presumably if the coin says kill, then it will be ignored?
You cant self target.
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

does someone has the role of Jesus??
that would be awesome...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

You cant self target.
Ah...too bad then...it seems I will have to be extra careful with my choices now
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

does someone has the role of Jesus??
that would be awesome...
listen you ... you dont have a night role, right?
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

probably it was just a lucky pick ?
prolly...
as my bro random voted him, the serial killer could as well random kill in this phase...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top