Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

probably it was just a lucky pick ?
No I mean why he wanted to kill josef? Was josef his/her friens and he wanted to troll him or was it to keep a low profile?
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

listen you ... you dont have a night role, right?
ofc not...but I thought I already said this...o.O
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

ofc not...but I thought I already said this...o.O
you did, but impy thought you had a night role so I was just checking
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

does someone has the role of Jesus??
that would be awesome...
You said before you were unsure if your role was a night role. Can you confirm you dont have a night role?

Forget it.
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I'd confirm it...but then I'd endanger myself I guess...

I'd rather place hints in my comments, than revealing my role...
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

@Arc - Btw, what did you mean when you said you role began "with an f and ended with a d". Were you being serious?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Szabi, is there a chance that you could be sickly townie ?
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

@Arc - Btw, what did you mean when you said you role began "with an f and ended with a d". Were you being serious?
well...I meant friend...though I don't know if it matters...?

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Szabi, is there a chance that you could be sickly townie ?
nope...cuz that townie acts at night...right?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I'd confirm it...but then I'd endanger myself I guess...

I'd rather place hints in my comments, than revealing my role...
Why would you be any special danger compared to all the other people who are already revealing that they have night/non night roles?

well...I meant friend...though I don't know if it matters...?
Wizzard thought it meant fucked, which he thought meant you were a prostitute.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Sickly acts atnignt.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

nope...cuz that townie acts at night...right?
aaaaah yeah ... I forgot you didnt have a night role ... dammit Impy you confused me :XD
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

@kat why do u wanna reveal the whole roles on day 2,its too early imo,day or night should be sufficient,other stuff is just helping mafia...also bene shouldnt have revealed his role that fast,he will probably become a mafia target now
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Mazino, do you have a night role?


Btw, Arc, why did you vote for kdowns so suddenly?
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Why would you be any special danger compared to all the other people who are already revealing that they have night/non night roles?



Wizzard thought it meant fucked, which he thought meant you were a prostitute.
lol...y is he such a perv??

well...I can say that I know things?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Mazino, do you have a night role?


Btw, Arc, why did you vote for kdowns so suddenly?
yeah i have a night role
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

@kat why do u wanna reveal the whole roles on day 2,its too early imo,day or night should be sufficient,other stuff is just helping mafia...also bene shouldnt have revealed his role that fast,he will probably become a mafia target now
because if we dont do anything ... this day is useless ... anyway mafia might not wanna kill him as long as he can target a townie and kill him :p
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Btw, Arc, why did you vote for kdowns so suddenly?
well when I asked him that he's a mafia or not, he replied in an aggressive way, instead of trying to give hints at least?
or...a simple no would have been ok...
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

@ Kat and Arc - I'm guessing even though you dont have night roles, you guys are not Normal Townies right?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

@kat why do u wanna reveal the whole roles on day 2,its too early imo,day or night should be sufficient,other stuff is just helping mafia...also bene shouldnt have revealed his role that fast,he will probably become a mafia target now
Possibly...but then again, I could be a target for any other reasons too...but this way I get to contribute to the town, even if I die the next day...I wanna atone :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top