Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

no I don't want you to kill anyone...
I have a better idea. If the town lynches you we can find out if your role is naive or not. We will also be getting rid of a potential traitor that might come to bite us in the ass. We will then kill the players you named in the next phases if your role turns out to be true. Will you sacrifice yourself for the town?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

no roles...only mafia...

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

no...as I told before...not until I know one of the others' role...
So did faust mess the role up? Cause when I was traitor evil gave me the mafia roles.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

So did faust mess the role up? Cause when I was traitor evil gave me the mafia roles.
Faust would not do that, especially with all the traitor fuss from the last game. He knows the rules inside out by now.
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I have a better idea. If the town lynches you we can find out if your role is naive or not. We will also be getting rid of a potential traitor that might come to bite us in the ass. We will then kill the players you named in the next phases if your role turns out to be true. Will you sacrifice yourself for the town?
I would if I would know my role for sure...
though I wanted to stay alive a bit more...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Faust would not do that, especially with all the traitor fuss from the last game. He knows the rules inside out by now.
So the role changed? Okay.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

I would if I would know my role for sure...
though I wanted to stay alive a bit more...
You are already dead.
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

So the role changed? Okay.
well I double checked the descriptions and I don't see anywhere that I should know the roles too...
though this is my first game after almost a year...so I dunno what were the rules and descriptions before...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

well I double checked the descriptions and I don't see anywhere that I should know the roles too...
though this is my first game after almost a year...so I dunno what were the rules and descriptions before...
I was the first person to get the role in history so it probably changed. And I can't risk mafia recruiting you at night...you dead.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I was the first person to get the role in history so it probably changed. And I can't risk mafia recruiting you at night...you dead.
why didnt they do it last night though?
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I was the first person to get the role in history so it probably changed. And I can't risk mafia recruiting you at night...you dead.
well I don't want to get recruited...I want to finish this game alive...

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

why didnt they do it last night though?
prolly cuz they didn't know...
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

- Unrelated - @Arc - The next mafia game will probably be sometime in january. You tend to play every other game. What do you think is the chance that you will play the next mafia game? 10%? 50%? 100%?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Can he reject, btw ? He cant, right?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Also one question, you think Leo might be a 3rd party, or you think he has a boring role? He is inactive here and I know hew as online a lot today.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Also one question, you think Leo might be a 3rd party, or you think he has a boring role? He is inactive here and I know hew as online a lot today.
I have no idea.
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

- Unrelated - @Arc - The next mafia game will probably be sometime in january. You tend to play every other game. What do you think is the chance that you will play the next mafia game? 10%? 50%? 100%?
0%...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

2. digitaldude - "Musashi" Gen Takura - not a doctor
3. Arctigor - "The Kid" Shien Mushanokoji - (Traitor) ?
4. gnut - Hiruma Yoichi
5. Mazino - Mizumachi Kengo- night role
6. liductan - Riku Kaitani(DOCTOR)
7. matzik1212 - Mamori Anezaki
8. 3c - Takami Ichiro(detective)
9. xi0 - Shin Seijuro-
10. xnut - Akaba Hayato-
11. naruto-niichan - Otawara Makoto
12. wizzard - Tetsuma Jo(Possible mafia)
13. Leoat12 - Rui Habashira-
14. scav - Koutaro Sasaki-
15. benelori - Sena Kobayakawa-(Insane doctor)
16. Josef K. - "Buffalo" Buharou Ushijima (Mafia Member)
17. kdowns - "Monta" Raimon Taro-
18. Xadyu - Kurita Ryokan(Possible mafia)
19. Imperium - Sakuraba Haruto -
20. MidoBan - Kakei Shun(Badass Cowboy)

Between all these, there is probably one detective, sickly townie
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Hey who was the 3rd person on your list?
*sigh* ok...I'll tell...but I don't want confusions...
Josef...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

One very risky scenario is that since the traitor is a townie role, the mason recruiter can recruit him, but if mafia recruit traitor same night then it's a coin flip. If you are naive and mafia win coin flip you die if you are true traitor you get recruited and the mason dies. If the mason wins the coin flip you die because mafia target you as well.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I have a bit of a machiavellian plan then.

In the last game Adorien quit. She sent a pm to Faust. Her role was revealed and she was banned for one game.

If you do the same thing, the town can

a) Find out your role
b) Save a day phase
c) Begin eliminating mafia members now

If you end up as a naive traitor

a) The town saves a day phase

Since you wont play the next game the ban will not matter.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top