Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2
1. If Arctigor turns out to be traitor we all (or you all, depends if I will survive) have to question Xadyu and wizzard hard. Both have to reveal their roles on the next dayphase, basically. Not much choice left then, Arc created this mess. Don't automatically jump to conclusions though, but take your time and consider everything. Rash moves and early bandwagons usually don't help.
2. If bene survives this night, he has to be one of the main culprits as well. An insane doc is pretty dangerous for mafia members, so he's one of the very first choices to kill this night.
3. If Arctigor turns out to be mafia then things will be a lot more easy. Xadyu and Wizzard will pretty much become confirmed townies, I really doubt that Arctigor thought about actually telingl us his real mafia buddies to make us think that xad and wizz are townies. No offense, but I don't believe he would come up with this.
I sure am looking forward to how this will turn out. Things will most likely turn serious the next dayphase, finally.
There really isn't much choice. Things should become clearer once this day and night is over.Well I tried ... but prolly it really is better this way
Votekill Arctigor
---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------
Also , who thinks that this day phase should be shorter? ^^
1. If Arctigor turns out to be traitor we all (or you all, depends if I will survive) have to question Xadyu and wizzard hard. Both have to reveal their roles on the next dayphase, basically. Not much choice left then, Arc created this mess. Don't automatically jump to conclusions though, but take your time and consider everything. Rash moves and early bandwagons usually don't help.
2. If bene survives this night, he has to be one of the main culprits as well. An insane doc is pretty dangerous for mafia members, so he's one of the very first choices to kill this night.
3. If Arctigor turns out to be mafia then things will be a lot more easy. Xadyu and Wizzard will pretty much become confirmed townies, I really doubt that Arctigor thought about actually telingl us his real mafia buddies to make us think that xad and wizz are townies. No offense, but I don't believe he would come up with this.
I sure am looking forward to how this will turn out. Things will most likely turn serious the next dayphase, finally.
They either are trying a very risky mafia move or them revealing their roles was incredibly stupid. Just die







