Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Ah, yes. I forgot about the latter. But your play usually doesn't differ much from past plays, yet.. now it does.
you really think that if I was mafia or 3rd party I would be this loud ? :heh

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

You can't confirm your role, but you basically confirm it in the same sentence?
All I wanted to say that it doesnt depend on me when I can become confirmed townie ... there is one thing that has to happen and after that Im confirmed townie
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Why you keep saying this?
Because she's relying on the fact that some of us know her a bit better...but I'm not buying it that much either...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

you really think that if I was mafia or 3rd party I would be this loud ? :heh
REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY! :arf

I'm sure you've heard of it and I'm sure it's a stupid way you think you can deceive people.
Plus, you don't have to keep repeating this, that usually works in the opposite direction.
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I believe her...o.O
I believe she's not a mafia, at least...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

And what would be those reasons?
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

My role allows me access to such information.
at last...another hint...
well that's what I call progress...xD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

2. digitaldude - "Musashi" Gen Takura - not a doctor, (Detective?)
3. Arctigor - "The Kid" Shien Mushanokoji - (Bomb)?
4. gnut - Hiruma Yoichi
5. Mazino - Mizumachi Kengo- night role
7. matzik1212 - Mamori Anezaki
9. xi0 - Shin Seijuro-
10. xnut - Akaba Hayato-
11. naruto-niichan - Otawara Makoto
12. wizzard - Tetsuma Jo
13. Leoat12 - Rui Habashira-night role (Detective)?
14. scav - Koutaro Sasaki-
15. benelori - Sena Kobayakawa-(Insane doctor) ?
17. kdowns - "Monta" Raimon Taro- not a night role, not bomb
18. Xadyu - Kurita Ryokan - not a bulletproof
19. Imperium - Sakuraba Haruto -


If there is something I forgot can you please add it there? :worrybunny
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

at last...another hint...
well that's what I call progress...xD
People gave hints, xadyu said he has a role that helps him survive but it's not bulletproof(I assume hider, but he claimed hider last game when he was serial killer) kdowns said he was basically townie but something would happen when he dies? Restless, bomb, vengeful I dunno. But that's the clues.
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

People gave hints, xadyu said he has a role that helps him survive but it's not bulletproof(I assume hider, but he claimed hider last game when he was serial killer) kdowns said he was basically townie but something would happen when he dies? Restless, bomb, vengeful I dunno. But that's the clues.
I know they gave hints...
and I said that u gave another hint...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I remember when kdowns got a lot of votes too and he tried to save his ass by claiming to be a bomb :lmao

but if Arc really is the bomb then that play of his was just fail.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I remember when kdowns got a lot of votes too and he tried to save his ass by claiming to be a bomb :lmao

but if Arc really is the bomb then that play was just fail.
I want this phase to end already...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Me too, nothing's going to change at this point.

Oh well, until later DD. I'm sure you will endure the wait :amuse
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top