don't throw me in that bunch...no one else would help me with cyphering post

FaustXIII said:[highlight]Leoat12 will receive a penalty vote in the next Day Phase because he did not vote in Day 1.[/highlight]
Arctigor is mafia traitor!!
vote kill kid
Well okay. It was the best solution for the town.
Votekill Arctigor
I'm just too lazy to read all posts, but I read it now, since the start of the day 2 and made my list of suspects. There are some names there, but sounds reasonable kill arctigor to know his roles, by what I understood.
Votekill arctigor
There really are only three reasons why Arc would have revealed his role:
1. Plain stupid attempt, to help the townie perhaps. Not a smart move though.
2. He's a mafia member trying to lead us in the wrong direction.
3. He really is a traitor but gave us false names. He hopes that we kill Xad or wizzard, gets recruited tonight, and can tell us that he was naive and didn't get recruited this night. Another stupid move though, because a naive traitor can't possible get one real mafia and two fake ones, the naive traitor only gets told about fake mafia members.
In any case, he fucked this up way too much. Either in a very stupid attempt to help us, or in a very stupid attempt to save his own ass. He deserves to die no matter what.
Votekill Arctigor
Vote Kill Arctigor
Well I tried ... but prolly it really is better this way
Votekill Arctigor
---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------
Also , who thinks that this day phase should be shorter? ^^
Lock my vote faust.
oh yeah, you can lock my vote too Faust
Locking my vote, too.
for me (Nocturnal) gonna check the game thread later. Have fun playing.Whats your role?Go go super Detective Imp
I am not letting this information out.Whats your role?
Arcitgor claimed the bomb role.I am not letting this information out.
took you long enough...kurita huhfuck, stop spamming I can't keep up xD
for now, Arc is definitely either naive or no traitor at all. since I got mentioned with Kurita I'll trust he's also green, as for my role. There's absolutely no point revealing it before I get killed. (Unless all townies decide to play the game cards down then i shall join the fun)

Is it at least a night role or not? Only 3 people are left to reveal that information.fuck, stop spamming I can't keep up xD
for now, Arc is definitely either naive or no traitor at all. since I got mentioned with Kurita I'll trust he's also green, as for my role. There's absolutely no point revealing it before I get killed. (Unless all townies decide to play the game cards down then i shall join the fun)
Literally like 5 posts above yours.How many hours till the end ?
Could be vengeful or restless as well.Wouldn't Downs hint also describe the bomb?
or freeman right?Could be vengeful or restless as well.
Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.or freeman right?
he said if he dies it would affect the town....
forgot huh?Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

very unlikely...i think he is rolling off of what i did last game...Let just let wait and see if replies to Arc having the bomb role.