Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2
Whoever did the last update that wasn't Faust..They??
Whoever did the last update that wasn't Faust..They??
If I had to guess, not enough posts.meh i keep forgetting that i'm sick. I'm trying to guess who the hell infected me and why, laughing my ass off at the possibilities
Oh yea, I didnt notice it.Whoever did the last update that wasn't Faust..
himselfor not enough material. sickly townie is an useless role unless you have serious suspicion on someone. some people go random or personal the first night. for example imagine if the sickly is DD who do you think he would infect the first night?
but since it's DD it's too random, no ideaI don't think she did, just clues. The only ones who outright said their roles were Bene and Arctigor.did kat reveal her role? i remember she said something about it not being interesting
Good job yes, he fucked up this whole day. No matter what he turns out to be, that was such a dumb play. Good for us I guess, if he turns out to be a mafia or a traitor (he's definitely not naive, his list was bullshit). If he's the bom then this was a huge waste.And I was utterly confused by the Arctigor thing. It's distracting at the very least...good job I guess?
I am also laughing.meh i keep forgetting that i'm sick. I'm trying to guess who the hell infected me and why, laughing my ass off at the possibilities
She said she has a blocking role, but is not a night role.did kat reveal her role? i remember she said something about it not being interesting
AfterDid gnut vote for Arctigor before or after wizzard did?
Do you have a night role?Good job yes, he fucked up this whole day. No matter what he turns out to be, that was such a dumb play. Good for us I guess, if he turns out to be a mafia or a traitor (he's definitely not naive, his list was bullshit). If he's the bom then this was a huge waste.
That being said, do you have any suspects gary? Haven't heard anything about that from you.
I will tell you tomorrow~Do you have a night role?
The phase is pretty much over by then and you're the last one.I will tell you tomorrow~
sickly townie? it's the only blocking role that block during daytime if that's what she meant by not a night role. otw it doesn't make sense. prostitute and sickly townie are the only blocking rolesShe said she has a blocking role, but is not a night role.
check the rules thread again.sickly townie? it's the only blocking role that block during daytime if that's what she meant by not a night role. otw it doesn't make sense. prostitute and sickly townie are the only blocking roles
Like wizzard said, if you go to the mafia rules thread you will see that roles are organised in groups. One of the groups is "blocking roles". She could be a couple of roles.sickly townie? it's the only blocking role that block during daytime if that's what she meant by not a night role. otw it doesn't make sense. prostitute and sickly townie are the only blocking roles
just say if i missed something and if you have something in mind instead of telling me to go read or thatcheck the rules thread again.
oh i see. still all of them are night role/protectionLike wizzard said, if you go to the mafia rules thread you will see that roles are organised in groups. One of the groups is "blocking roles". She could be a couple of roles.