Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@gary
it's cool bro...i understand...i said the exact same thing
he is quite prideful like me...to be honest...i think he was overwhelmed...i warned him of the amount of activity in the game
he's 15...you know at that age for a boy...they know everythin and you can't tell them shit
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm not. I've skipped a couple of games and haven't been Mafia in like a year I think.
Really? >_> Time flies I guess, or maybe I remember you mafia plays the best, since you are a good mafia player, or just brag about it. :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
@gary
it's cool bro...i understand...i said the exact same thing
he is quite prideful like me...to be honest...i think he was overwhelmed...i warned him of the amount of activity in the game
he's 15...you know at that age for a boy...they know everythin and you can't tell them shit
Chill out, I'm not mad at you

Really? >_> Time flies I guess, or maybe I remember you mafia plays the best, since you are a good mafia player, or just brag about it. :derp
I mean, it feels like that's the first time I've been Mafia in a while...I'd have to check.

Yeah probably both...record speaks for itself though :derp

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Yeah I was last Mafia in the Street Fighter game back in February.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You are red my sir, obviously mafia, always. :yelling
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If I don't die, I'm Mafia :cookiehand

Actually, it doesn't hold true anymore
It fits Mido way more now... and so far it's true :lmao
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If I don't die, I'm Mafia :cookiehand

Actually, it doesn't hold true anymore

Yeah like Hardy said, Mido is a good challenger for you. :XD

Good thing we have the hall of fame now, maybe people can try to take this more seriously like you guys, maybe Imp as well ... one of the better players. He was god of this last game.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I still don't follow why he retired
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
it's always funny to me...how the most inactive players aren't even discussed
my son was the friggin mafia boss....:lmao

i see why gary was upset/disappointed...my son went basically unnoticed and had he only worked with them...his inactivity might have actually help mafia

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

I still don't follow why he retired
because maz told a bold face lie...and they still voted for imp
instead of killing the person that lied...their reasoning was to check his sanity?????

gtfo
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
shouldn't xnut been hostkilled? But yeah it's pretty funny in general how inactive members often escape the most intense attention. Day 1 it's even more true where the most active ones are always aimed at cuz of the heavy ammo factor.

At another note, god damn Kat please post less next time... Had I played I woulda been so sad having to read all those posts. Sometimes just stop...

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Also liductan has got to be one of the worst players I've come across.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
shouldn't xnut been hostkilled? But yeah it's pretty funny in general how inactive members often escape the most intense attention. Day 1 it's even more true where the most active ones are always aimed at cuz of the heavy ammo factor.

At another note, god damn Kat please post less next time... Had I played I woulda been so sad having to read all those posts. Sometimes just stop...

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Also liductan has got to be one of the worst players I've come across.
yeah...my son had like 10 post total...i even told him he was getting a break
i guess that is why he jumped on last night with that jesus bullshit...if i had a vote...it would have been on him
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
it's always funny to me...how the most inactive players aren't even discussed
my son was the friggin mafia boss....:lmao

i see why gary was upset/disappointed...my son went basically unnoticed and had he only worked with them...his inactivity might have actually help mafia

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------



because maz told a bold face lie...and they still voted for imp
instead of killing the person that lied...their reasoning was to check his sanity?????

gtfo
i didnt lie completely bish,i was detective,though mafia wise,and i knew imp was mason and u SK ,so innocent and guilty...only lie was that i pretended to be townie
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i didnt lie completely bish,i was detective,though mafia wise,and i knew imp was mason and u SK ,so innocent and guilty...only lie was that i pretended to be townie
evil right here...he will tell ya
their format lately....has been a basic 2doc/2det/1hoe for town(lately)

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Why what happened there?
she didnt even try to defend herself
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
much text
wow
such tl;dr
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
much text
wow
such tl;dr
shut up buttface

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

with that asscrack chin...:toc
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Are you over your butthurtness, jorpclone?
Everyone has a bad night, gentleman, I apologize if I made anyone have a bad time :mono

even more if 10 % of your blood is vodka

In any case, my mountain training is almost ready.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Also liductan has got to be one of the worst players I've come across.
Lissa was just new and didn't take it seriously enough to make a proper defense. In any case, her death was dumb because of her killers, not her. She died just cause, lol.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

much text
wow
such tl;dr
I thought the bulldog avy was perfect for you but wow, you keep progressing.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
It wasn't the lyncher's fault. She acted super weird and almost hostile towards giving even a slightest hint. The problem wasn't her not giving anything on day 1, plenty don't do that and in some cases it's wise, but when you go overly defensive you come off as desperate and it raises suspicion, no matter if "it's her usual weirdness" or not. Even after some people came and said she acted as weird as always, she was completely "I don't give a crap" and refusing to help her situation (that wasn't that bad really if she had just said SOMETHING). Her play was just dumb to me, and from a doctor too. I mean if you clearly don't give a crap don't sign up. I hate when good roles are wasted like that. Last time it was Adi, now her.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It wasn't the lyncher's fault. She acted super weird and almost hostile towards giving even a slightest hint. The problem wasn't her not giving anything on day 1, plenty don't do that and in some cases it's wise, but when you go overly defensive you come off as desperate and it raises suspicion, no matter if "it's her usual weirdness" or not. Even after some people came and said she acted as weird as always, she was completely "I don't give a crap" and refusing to help her situation (that wasn't that bad really if she had just said SOMETHING). Her play was just dumb to me, and from a doctor too. I mean if you clearly don't give a crap don't sign up. I hate when good roles are wasted like that. Last time it was Adi, now her.
i tried this ploy in south park game...with det role...just said it....
they were determined to lynch me...coming forward can also get you the noose
lissa just didn't know how it go...:toc
a townie usually get get 1st day...best to avoid being the one...
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top