Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I wasn't referring to gnut, I was talking about myself. You tried to indirectly convince me saying ¨im surprised you haven't voted for me, after all, you voted for me in the game I was a det¨. I did the same to Imp in the LoL game.
I was surprised at the fact you haven't though I'm suspicious enough to be voted is what I meant.

and the gnut part was answering the 'why would I try to confuse another player')
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Don't worry, one of the votes on you is mine and will end on wizzard or kat.
Does that depend on which one gts the most votes? You is mafia!!
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Don't worry, one of the votes on you is mine and will end on wizzard or kat.
Yay, I'll get the Mis Mafia Game with your vote.
(I'll curse you from my grave in the discussion thread)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

tried to confuse gnut about being a bomb, asked dd how day one works
You didn't try to confuse anyone, idiot. You just stated something and Greg misread.

Don't turn it around and make it look like you did it on purpose.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

You didn't try to confuse anyone, idiot. You just stated something and Greg misread.

Don't turn it around and make it look like you did it on purpose.
I was actually baiting and he acted just as expected. That's why I phrased it that way.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Don't worry, one of the votes on you is mine and will end on wizzard or kat.
Change Votekill Hardy!
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I was actually baiting and he acted just as expected. That's why I phrased it that way.
Yeah, right. No.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Does that depend on which one gts the most votes? You is mafia!!
Not really. Kat case will go nowhere as she won't post anymore, and she hasn't even talked about her role.

It depends mostly if wizzard is actually willing to stop spamming and being actually helpful.

Yay, I'll get the Mis Mafia Game with your vote.
(I'll curse you from my grave in the discussion thread)
...wtv
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Not really. Kat case will go nowhere as she won't post anymore, and she hasn't even talked about her role.

It depends mostly if wizzard is actually willing to stop spamming and being actually helpful.



...wtv
What more do you want from me :O I'm a step away from revealing my role already!

Yeah, right. No.
why not?
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Da fuck ahuahuahuua
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Oh really? How did I miss it in her 100 posts



Gonna use your cowboy ability? :derp
I ain't got a day role either.



Fala maybe you're an innocent child :teehee
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I ain't got a day role either.



Fala maybe you're an innocent child :teehee
You role is Jesus ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top