- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 1,203
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1
---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------
I don't mind giving a chance to 3c and Xad, but the rest could just drop dead.Some inactive people get hostkilled on day 1 or 2. I dunno, I don't agree with you guys xD Many people said they wouldn't be able to be active, and we can still work with other things. I'd agree with you in other games, but since we're coming back from a holiday... Plus, there's no math behind what you guys are proposing (1or2 mafia among the inactives, those chances are the same among the actives), so... Also, I think it would be fair to give those a chance since they announced they wouldn't be able to post. We still have inactive people that don't have an excuse to be so, those are the ones keeping a low profile.
---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------
Or maybe he's confident he'll have his argie ass saved! D: And let's face it, people wouldn't be that willing to save an argie if they didn't have a good reasons to ^.^
---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------
I'll wait and see if he comes up with something, otherwise I'm leaning toward Kat.That said I will throw the first stone in a direction. Changing Vote Kill 3c.
Maybe he is mafia, who knows.


