Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

HAHAHA XADYU, YOU'RE SO FUCKING OBVIOUS! Learn how to play as a townie, then you'll stop dying as a killer @.@
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

And that moment when I died was funny...like wtf are the chances of that happening...
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Notes to self:

Be a complete asshole in the next game. People don't trust you if you're kind.

Don't trust Gu if you make mistakes.

That's it.



It's now officially finished, lol.
Well if i didnt tell nothing, evil was going to kill me and you guys was going after evil... in the ends the shit will explode.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Dammit, I told you we should have bandwagoned 3c. I TOLD YOU.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

You know since we are all online we don't we retry the game but with different mod, evil takes over from niichan.
Fuck that. I'm so bored right now.

I was so looking forward to Gary's duel too. Who would you have duelled Gary? Me?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

And that moment when I died was funny...like wtf are the chances of that happening...
Yeah, I was trying to plant the seed of doubt about there being no Cowboy in the game early...not really sure why.

But when you pulled that I laughed so hard :rofl
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Well if i didnt tell nothing, evil was going to kill me and you guys was going after evil... in the ends the shit will explode.
You could had lied... ¨I sent my PM late¨ and that's it :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Dammit, I told you we should have bandwagoned 3c. I TOLD YOU.
Yeah you told them all when you had nothing on me. So skill very amaze.

I was surprised Gary said "I outplayed you" to me when I hadn't said anything too. Strangely that guy's bias was in his favor this game. His post about me arrogantly claiming a role in his face was on spot too, haha.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Dammit, I told you we should have bandwagoned 3c. I TOLD YOU.
Stop being such a gnut.

Fuck that. I'm so bored right now.

I was so looking forward to Gary's duel too. Who would you have duelled Gary? Me?
I figured I was dead man walking, so I was going to see how the game played out for this day and do it at the last moment. Either you or Xad I guess. I mean, I can say that now since it makes me look like a fucking genius, but tbh I have no idea what I would have done.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Tbh, I didn't suspect Nuno. Bodyguard is weird but he was fast to seize the opportunity to claim it, so I didn't find the role that odd.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

But if we are serious for a moment, this is two games that have been ruined by a host now. We need to solve this problem.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Notes to self:

Be a complete asshole in the next game. People don't trust you if you're kind.

Don't trust Gu if you make mistakes.

That's it.
When exactly were you kind though. Show me this post. lol
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

And that moment when I died was funny...like wtf are the chances of that happening...
It was fun but you made the game so hard rofl. Had been better had Xad died since you were the detective.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

01. wizzard (Amane Yuki) → Restless Spirit
02. digitaldude (Ferys) → Mafia Detective
03. Evil3ye (Suzuha) → Sane Detective
04. Josef K. (Ruka) → Prostitute
05. Kat (Hiyajo) → Hider
06. 3c (Nae) → Mafia Boss
07. gnut (Souichiro) → Sane Doctor
08. Midoban (Okabe) → Naive Detective
09. Farfalla (Kurisu) → Townie
10. Xadyu (Moeka) → Mafia Member
11. xi0 (Mayushi) → Badass Cowboy
12. Hardy (Daru) → Time Bomb (exploding on 3rd night)

_________________________


Night 1 Actions

03 Evil3ye (Sane Detective) – 11 xi0 – innocent
08 MidoBan (Naive Detective) – 03 Evil3ye – innocent (but should have been blocked)
07 gnut (Sane Doctor) – 03 Evil3ye – protect
06 3c (Mafia Boss) – 03 Evil3ye – kill failed
04 Josef K. (Prostitute) – 08 MidoBan - ....
05 Kat (Hider) – 11 xi0 – successful
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Yeah you told them all when you had nothing on me. So skill very amaze.

I was surprised Gary said "I outplayed you" to me when I hadn't said anything too. Strangely that guy's bias was in his favor this game. His post about me arrogantly claiming a role in his face was on spot too, haha.
Oh no, I wasn't talking about this game. I was talking about you being the Cowboy in a previous game. Weren't you like the first one? I don't remember.

LOL...ggwp
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I wonder how did evil survive after xadyu killed him.....doctor?
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

You could had lied... ¨I sent my PM late¨ and that's it :XD
In the dawn time of Brazil? Moin would think I was lying certainly
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top