Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2
DD was talking about it.Who said that?
DD was talking about it.Who said that?
mmm from that point of view, yeah.Restless is basically the same thing as vengeful, vengeful dies he gets to kill someone, restless dies he gets to vote for someone.
He said semi passive, both restless and vengeful get one action after death. they both make sense.mmm from that point of view, yeah.
I don't really see joining the discussion as something ¨active¨ tbh.
then why Leo wouldnt listen to you ?I did. xi0 made fun of me.
(I dont mean its stupid or suspicious) but I was expecting that ppl actually would follow that 
He was right. I already said it yesterday, why would a spy investigate gnut?I did. xi0 made fun of me.
Jesus, yeah, but you can't read, I said that RS is semi-passive, imo >.> You die (activation), then you use your ability (vote once more, after being dead).How are Restless Spirit and Jesus semi-passive? They are completely passive.
And why would a Tritor give hints about his role? That's like being a mafia detective and giving clues about it, lol.
I think if imp and xi0 were not mafia they would be first townies on mafia radar.I would love to know if I made any enemies by the last day phase, so much that they would even target me with some power. I like keeping track of people's reactions.
are you worried that you could get lynched ?I would love to know if I made any enemies by the last day phase, so much that they would even target me with some power. I like keeping track of people's reactions.

Okay okay, what is your role baka!He was right. I already said it yesterday, why would a spy investigate gnut?
Imagine if he said ¨I hided behind spectrum¨. Investigator comes out and says ¨YES, THAT'S TRUE¨
He could be a hider saying the truth, or a mafia detective (or something like that) lying. It really doesn't change anything except that the spy would reveal himself (if there is one)
But its still better than investigating randomly, now if there is a spy he knows if gnut said the truth or not ... Leo was blocked so you think that maafia would target spectrum ? why ? and I think doctor would protect players like Imp or Gary or somebody who actually helps more.He was right. I already said it yesterday, why would a spy investigate gnut?
Imagine if he said ¨I hided behind spectrum¨. Investigator comes out and says ¨YES, THAT'S TRUE¨
He could be a hider saying the truth, or a mafia detective (or something like that) lying. It really doesn't change anything except that the spy would reveal himself (if there is one)
The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its AssAlso what is your role hard?
That's just RS and vengeful, not every role in DD's list >_>Jesus, yeah, but you can't read, I said that RS is semi-passive, imo >.> You die (activation), then you use your ability (vote once more, after being dead).
I already claimedOkay okay, what is your role baka!

Not really. I can probably save myself if I want to.are you worried that you could get lynched ?![]()
WTF?The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass
I already claimed
As always, I gave some clues in day 1, a pretty good one actually that no one noticed (and no one will, but I'll quote it whenever I claim :3 ).
That role has 25% bulletproof chance, I think we found what happend last night guys!The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass
That's just RS and vengeful, not every role in DD's list >_>
I already claimed
As always, I gave some clues in day 1, a pretty good one actually that no one noticed (and no one will, but I'll quote it whenever I claim :3 ).
As I said, HE DOESN'T KNOW IF GNUT SAID THE TRUTH.But its still better than investigating randomly, now if there is a spy he knows if gnut said the truth or not ... Leo was blocked so you think that maafia would target spectrum ? why ? and I think doctor would protect players like Imp or Gary or somebody who actually helps more.
Not giving clues is something else, but I hate this attitude of yours, really.I already claimed
As always, I gave some clues in day 1, a pretty good one actually that no one noticed (and no one will, but I'll quote it whenever I claim :3 ).
It's not even in the role list of the rules thread. I've never even heard of it, wtf...That role has 25% bulletproof chance, I think we found what happend last night guys!
Not giving clues is something else, but I hate this attitude of yours, really.
