Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

Restless is basically the same thing as vengeful, vengeful dies he gets to kill someone, restless dies he gets to vote for someone.
mmm from that point of view, yeah.

I don't really see joining the discussion as something ¨active¨ tbh.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

mmm from that point of view, yeah.

I don't really see joining the discussion as something ¨active¨ tbh.
He said semi passive, both restless and vengeful get one action after death. they both make sense.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

I did. xi0 made fun of me.
then why Leo wouldnt listen to you ? :hmm (I dont mean its stupid or suspicious) but I was expecting that ppl actually would follow that :XD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

Also what is your role hard?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,633
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

I would love to know if I made any enemies by the last day phase, so much that they would even target me with some power. I like keeping track of people's reactions.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

I did. xi0 made fun of me.
He was right. I already said it yesterday, why would a spy investigate gnut?

Imagine if he said ¨I hided behind spectrum¨. Investigator comes out and says ¨YES, THAT'S TRUE¨

He could be a hider saying the truth, or a mafia detective (or something like that) lying. It really doesn't change anything except that the spy would reveal himself (if there is one)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

How are Restless Spirit and Jesus semi-passive? They are completely passive.

And why would a Tritor give hints about his role? That's like being a mafia detective and giving clues about it, lol.
Jesus, yeah, but you can't read, I said that RS is semi-passive, imo >.> You die (activation), then you use your ability (vote once more, after being dead).
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

I would love to know if I made any enemies by the last day phase, so much that they would even target me with some power. I like keeping track of people's reactions.
I think if imp and xi0 were not mafia they would be first townies on mafia radar.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

I would love to know if I made any enemies by the last day phase, so much that they would even target me with some power. I like keeping track of people's reactions.
are you worried that you could get lynched ? :toc
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

He was right. I already said it yesterday, why would a spy investigate gnut?

Imagine if he said ¨I hided behind spectrum¨. Investigator comes out and says ¨YES, THAT'S TRUE¨

He could be a hider saying the truth, or a mafia detective (or something like that) lying. It really doesn't change anything except that the spy would reveal himself (if there is one)
Okay okay, what is your role baka!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

He was right. I already said it yesterday, why would a spy investigate gnut?

Imagine if he said ¨I hided behind spectrum¨. Investigator comes out and says ¨YES, THAT'S TRUE¨

He could be a hider saying the truth, or a mafia detective (or something like that) lying. It really doesn't change anything except that the spy would reveal himself (if there is one)
But its still better than investigating randomly, now if there is a spy he knows if gnut said the truth or not ... Leo was blocked so you think that maafia would target spectrum ? why ? and I think doctor would protect players like Imp or Gary or somebody who actually helps more.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

Also what is your role hard?
The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass

Jesus, yeah, but you can't read, I said that RS is semi-passive, imo >.> You die (activation), then you use your ability (vote once more, after being dead).
That's just RS and vengeful, not every role in DD's list >_>

Okay okay, what is your role baka!
I already claimed :hmph

As always, I gave some clues in day 1, a pretty good one actually that no one noticed (and no one will, but I'll quote it whenever I claim :3 ).
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,633
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

are you worried that you could get lynched ? :toc
Not really. I can probably save myself if I want to.
But I thought people would pressure me more, especially Leoat, after the way he reacted to your late vote to xi0. I'd even expect some Detective to investigate, perhaps.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass

I already claimed :hmph

As always, I gave some clues in day 1, a pretty good one actually that no one noticed (and no one will, but I'll quote it whenever I claim :3 ).
WTF?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass



That's just RS and vengeful, not every role in DD's list >_>



I already claimed :hmph

As always, I gave some clues in day 1, a pretty good one actually that no one noticed (and no one will, but I'll quote it whenever I claim :3 ).
That role has 25% bulletproof chance, I think we found what happend last night guys!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

But its still better than investigating randomly, now if there is a spy he knows if gnut said the truth or not ... Leo was blocked so you think that maafia would target spectrum ? why ? and I think doctor would protect players like Imp or Gary or somebody who actually helps more.
As I said, HE DOESN'T KNOW IF GNUT SAID THE TRUTH.

What has Leo being blocked have anything to do with Spectrum being targeted by the mafia?

Yeah maybe the doctor went for gary/imp.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,633
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

I already claimed :hmph

As always, I gave some clues in day 1, a pretty good one actually that no one noticed (and no one will, but I'll quote it whenever I claim :3 ).
Not giving clues is something else, but I hate this attitude of yours, really.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

That role has 25% bulletproof chance, I think we found what happend last night guys!
It's not even in the role list of the rules thread. I've never even heard of it, wtf...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

Not giving clues is something else, but I hate this attitude of yours, really.
:hug

Yeah I do that all the time. Sorry, I like riddles.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top