Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2
Kat
Who had the list of the night/day role claims??
Who had the list of the night/day role claims??
Really? Cowboy = no vigilante ... but ..Those aren't day roles, just ¨not night¨ roles.
There's a cowboy already >_>
Investigator (Townie)I'm not plain townie, yeah.
The reasons I'm not making an exact declarations are:
1) There is no way someone can confirm my claim at this point yet.
2) There is little my claim can add to the discussion, again, at this point yet.
I admit that was bad, but I really couldn't stay longer. I went out last night to the club and was obviously not able to participate after I went out. That was before the entire niichan thing. It's a shame but it is what it is. That's just me though, but yeah in some sense one can point fingers are almost everyone like you said.And the ones that just dissapeared and didn't vote for anyone relevant in the entire day?
Night rolesWho had the list of the night/day role claims??

Faust didn't have a night role, though o.oWe dunno anything about
nanaDmari
semi passive
Xadyu
Night roles
Farfalla
BBB
Spectrum
Hardy
3c
DD
wizzard
gnut (Hider?)
Leoat12
Imperium
Kat
Faust (sissy)
Not a night role
Haku
Josef
niichan (BP, RIP)
xi0
Obviously I wouldn't know of a past game story, even more so about a game I didn't play in. Explains the course of action more or less, I guess. Not going to pursue this specific point anymore.Oh, and gonna explain that.
Impotency and desperation mostly. It has happenned before (with both niichan and kat). Niichan was about to get lynched for no reason, claimed being a doctor, and kat ¨acted¨ dumb and didn't change her vote for him. Niichan died as a doctor. Kat was the mafia lover.
I didn't want to see the same thing again. It was out of my hands. I was even more desperated because I as defending niichan x10 times than him (in both games). He just let himself die.
...
Seriously, this happens too niichan a lot![]()
It could basically be a quick cover up of the situation and advantage of the situation that occured. You can sort of compare it to how I claimed the Bodyguard role last game after no one died during the night.oh so basically you are saying that Leo might be lying about being detective and he got blocked (maybe he got blocked while trying to kill somebdoy as mafia) so thats why he decided to say this ?
No, it doesn't, simply because Xadyu gave us more info.Haku's list applies to xadyu too since he is not plain townie.
Yeah, I'm not going after him/insisting on it for now, I don't wanna risk putting a detective in a bad situation.It could basically be a quick cover up of the situation and advantage of the situation that occured. You can sort of compare it to how I claimed the Bodyguard role last game after no one died during the night.
Anyway if more detectives come out this would get really interesting.
So...Yeah, I'm not going after him/insisting on it for now, I don't wanna risk putting a detective in a bad situation.

In DD's list, only Jesus doesn't fit it, imo.No, it doesn't, simply because Xadyu gave us more info.
He said he didn't know what his role did, and that he never had it. So, that means it's a ¨more complex¨ role. He said it is semi passive, semi active. So, I guess it needs activation and then he does his stuff.
Only vengeful fits that imo.
How are Restless Spirit and Jesus semi-passive? They are completely passive.In DD's list, only Jesus doesn't fit it, imo.
btw remember yesterday what we said ? that detectives and spies should investigate gnut?So we got
Gnut Hider targeted Spectrum
Xadyu vengeful
Leoat Detective targeted Kat
Who said that?btw remember yesterday what we said ? that detectives and spies should investigate gnut?
Restless is basically the same thing as vengeful, vengeful dies he gets to kill someone, restless dies he gets to vote for someone.How are Restless Spirit and Jesus semi-passive? They are completely passive.
And why would a Tritor give hints about his role? That's like being a mafia detective and giving clues about it, lol.
I did. xi0 made fun of me.Who said that?