Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

No, it doesn't, simply because Xadyu gave us more info.

He said he didn't know what his role did, and that he never had it. So, that means it's a ¨more complex¨ role. He said it is semi passive, semi active. So, I guess it needs activation and then he does his stuff.

Only vengeful fits that imo.
RS?Jesus?

(Looks like I joined the Echo team.)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Sorry I was talking to my dad, watching tv and eating an orange. I can only do 3 of them properly at the same time.



So you're passive... I knew it!



Vigilante.
Hardy is vigilante.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Think outside the box.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Hardy is vigilante.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Think outside the box.
cowboy AND vigi in the same game seems a bit extreme imo
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

k, finally up to date :
case one, SK:
no one mentioned townies luckying out and having Doctors protect both an SK target and the mafia target
case two, Sleeper:
even though it got mentioned it didn't receive a lot of attention, so I thought I'd echo it once more.


about niichi: wish I wished I was able to change my vote ever since he said he voted for xi0 for the lulz, but it was locked :/
Never have I expected such a bandwagon though!
R.I.P BP.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

What is your role?
Only a hint today, I could be sane/insane
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

But we only have 4 people that claimed to have no night role, haku and xadyu said they were not plain townie. That leaves xi0 and josef as possible sleepers.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

k, finally up to date :
case one, SK:
no one mentioned townies luckying out and having Doctors protect both an SK target and the mafia target
case two, Sleeper:
even though it got mentioned it didn't receive a lot of attention, so I thought I'd echo it once more.


about niichi: wish I wished I was able to change my vote ever since he said he voted for xi0 for the lulz, but it was locked :/
Never have I expected such a bandwagon though!
R.I.P BP.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------


Only a hint today, I could be sane/insane
Who did you target?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

But we only have 4 people that claimed to have no night role, haku and xadyu said they were not plain townie. That leaves xi0 and josef as possible sleepers.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------



Who did you target?
you actually.



People can lie you know... saying day, meaning night, not saying, saying something different, etc.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

If you are doc dont target me anymore.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

you actually.
well I cant find any reason why would a detective investigate DD so that leaves you to be a ....
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

I wasn't planning to ^^
can we take this as confirmation that you are a doctor?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

well I cant find any reason why would a detective investigate DD so that leaves you to be a ....
you never seen me play Det so you wouldn't know

(actually you haven't seen me play enough in general (probably))
can we take this as confirmation that you are a doctor?
No.


for today, just a hint!
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

omg, DD 250+ posts

you sure are giving your best :Haha
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

I was busy in another forum until now. I'm going to read 12 pages now. Just notifying to you not think that I'm lurking. XD
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

I was busy in another forum until now. I'm going to read 12 pages now. Just notifying to you not think that I'm lurking. XD
I heard you got blocked, how was it :teehee

why did you target Kat btw (iirc)
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

That's what I think!
Me too :arf or at least one of the ppl who said the didnt have a night role
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top