Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5

First of all


After having like 8/11 votes against me, I can't feel more satisfied right now :crying

Second, do as you please f@ckers, my job here is done.

No, in fact, as a revenge, votekill Wizzard
I think we should bring back the topic of the possibility of 3 detectives. I honestly don't know at this point.

Before I've said many times the group: 3 Detectives, Spy and Hypnotist. One has to be lying. Before I thought a third Detective was in the game (as Paranoid) to balance out the heavy amount of investigation possible. However with Hardy and Kat sort of in the clear that leaves me and Leoat.

Vote kill Leoat

He even said he has never lied before, lol. Well cool story bro, you can still "not lie" and be Mafia Detective, besides this is the mafia game, everyone lies when they become Mafia. Remember also: A Mafia Detective cannot both investigate AND kill at the same night.
votekill leoat
I need sleep, will be back in under 12h just in case: votekill Leoat12
Agreed.

I thought the same thing, Leo can be Mafia Detective.

Votekill Leoat
english fail I meant we wanna catch them :p

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Yeah Im gonna vote for Leo too cuz Im going to sleep and the day might be over by the time I wake up soo

Votekill Leoat12
So, since I don't like Leoat, I decided to vote for him.

Vote Kill Leoat



Who recruited me, then? If Leoat isn't Mafia Detective, there is no one at Mafia side with an ability who can target and convert a Sleeper.
Only case could be to go for a night kill with me, which would be dumb for the Mafia at various levels.
Hold on.

If Wizzard didn't send a pm in night 3, and DD didn't die, that means that the mafia HAD to be blocked.

Leo was the only blocked.

Votekill Leoat
Anyway, looks like I'm not pulling a Hardy at this one. Too much of a task to come back and all stuff are too vague, but whatever.

Vote Kill Nuno
vote kill haku
Yeah...this Leo bandwagon doesn't make sense to me

Votekill Nuno
spy proved me right...i target spectrum...no death
you target kat on josef...imp is dead...wow...lucky...you first evidence is a death..
it wasnt hard to figure out that josef wasnt bomb...but even easier to see you are not hypnotist

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------


nope...i will not give you another night to slaughter us
votekill hardy
I will believe in my power and in my judgement.

Votekill Hakuteiken

Going sleep.
This is gonna take forever

Locking my vote on Leo
Vote lock Leoat.
10/10
5x Leoat12 (Tom/Wizzard, MarianaBR2/Spectrum, Katarina/Hardy, Muratcan/Kat, Jose/3c)
2x 3c (Kevin/Hakuteiken, Nuno/xi0)
2x Hakuteiken (Omar/digitaldude, Michael/Leoat12)
1x Hardy (David/gnut)

0.5 hours
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5

Goodbye cruel world! :crying
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5

First of all


After having like 8/11 votes against me, I can't feel more satisfied right now :crying

Second, do as you please f@ckers, my job here is done.

No, in fact, as a revenge, votekill Wizzard
I think we should bring back the topic of the possibility of 3 detectives. I honestly don't know at this point.

Before I've said many times the group: 3 Detectives, Spy and Hypnotist. One has to be lying. Before I thought a third Detective was in the game (as Paranoid) to balance out the heavy amount of investigation possible. However with Hardy and Kat sort of in the clear that leaves me and Leoat.

Vote kill Leoat

He even said he has never lied before, lol. Well cool story bro, you can still "not lie" and be Mafia Detective, besides this is the mafia game, everyone lies when they become Mafia. Remember also: A Mafia Detective cannot both investigate AND kill at the same night.
votekill leoat
I need sleep, will be back in under 12h just in case: votekill Leoat12
Agreed.

I thought the same thing, Leo can be Mafia Detective.

Votekill Leoat
english fail I meant we wanna catch them :p

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Yeah Im gonna vote for Leo too cuz Im going to sleep and the day might be over by the time I wake up soo

Votekill Leoat12
So, since I don't like Leoat, I decided to vote for him.

Vote Kill Leoat



Who recruited me, then? If Leoat isn't Mafia Detective, there is no one at Mafia side with an ability who can target and convert a Sleeper.
Only case could be to go for a night kill with me, which would be dumb for the Mafia at various levels.
Hold on.

If Wizzard didn't send a pm in night 3, and DD didn't die, that means that the mafia HAD to be blocked.

Leo was the only blocked.

Votekill Leoat
Anyway, looks like I'm not pulling a Hardy at this one. Too much of a task to come back and all stuff are too vague, but whatever.

Vote Kill Nuno
vote kill haku
Yeah...this Leo bandwagon doesn't make sense to me

Votekill Nuno
spy proved me right...i target spectrum...no death
you target kat on josef...imp is dead...wow...lucky...you first evidence is a death..
it wasnt hard to figure out that josef wasnt bomb...but even easier to see you are not hypnotist

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------


nope...i will not give you another night to slaughter us
votekill hardy
I will believe in my power and in my judgement.

Votekill Hakuteiken

Going sleep.
This is gonna take forever

Locking my vote on Leo
Vote lock Leoat.
10/10
5x Leoat12 (Tom/Wizzard, MarianaBR2/Spectrum, Katarina/Hardy, Muratcan/Kat, Jose/3c)
2x 3c (Kevin/Hakuteiken, Nuno/xi0)
2x Hakuteiken (Omar/digitaldude, Michael/Leoat12)
1x Hardy (David/gnut)

END DAY 5

Michael's claim being a Detective didnot convince the Fun Forumers in Brazil. They thought he is the one sabotaging the meeting.

[highlight]Victim[/highlight]

(Detective)

START NIGHT 5

[highlight]Forward all PMs to me in this Night phase. Host "Hermann" needs some rest, due to illness.[/highlight]

Night phase ends in max. 10h.​

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

END NIGHT 5

The Night ended quietly.

START DAY 6

[highlight]Day phase will end in about 18 hours from now.[/highlight]​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

We wait for spectrum.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Just in case, I moved wizzard to Nuno.

kat, results?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Just in case, I moved wizzard to Nuno.

kat, results?
not saying my results before my target comes and says his results I will just confirm then.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

I protected spectrum.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Spectrum was going to block Haku IIRC.

So, either Haku is mafia, or Nuno is a confirmed townie.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Just in case, I moved wizzard to Nuno.

kat, results?
Weren't she going to confirm you today for real? :XD

We wait for spectrum.
I think he was going to block me. Wasn't that the plan?

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

So, from my perspective, either Mafia trolled and did not try to kill or wizzard protected their target.
wizzard was probably going to try and protect xi0, and I see no point in trying to kill a Doctor protected target, so the former is more likely.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5

Yeah Haku, but this post happenned and I didn't feel like I really needed to super confirm my role

Vote lock Leoat.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Killing me is probably logical next day if Leoat turns out innocent. It's not impossible for both me and him to be Detectives, as a Paranoid Detective could help balance this game of heavy investigation squad with detectives, spy and hypnotist. I laid down a possible scenario a couple pages back or something for reference, which is entirely possible. Previously I said many times I believe one in that group is lying, and believed it to be Hardy or Kat. Hardy's claim seemed too convenient and easy to work around after Kat's result so I went for him, but then Josef stuck out as even more suspicious.

Now that both Hardy and Kat's combined result helped lynch the Burden it's rather unlikely they are guilty IMO. Like I said before that leaves me and Leo. I'd understand if the one that doesn't get lynched today would get lynched the other, if the first lynched turns out innocent, unless we come up with some other results from the night. I however believe Leo is Mafia Detective. It would fit the last role of a Mafia (unless nana was Death Miller or we got a Sleeper that has been recruited).

At the moment I trust the ones with confirmed roles, obviously, as well as the ones that helped significantly in lynching mafia members. Kat and Hardy both wanted to kill Josef hardcore, I don't think they are mafia and their combined results helped lynch the Burden. xi0 was with Farfalla in heavily questioning Josef on Day 2 after his Bomb claim. I trust xi0. Spectrum is the Prostitute 100%.

The less confirmed ones in my eyes are, and I will try to investigate one of:
- Leoat: Obviously.
- gnut: You can't know for sure, but I believe he is townie. However his play is so chaotic, it sometimes hurts the town.
- DD: Still hasn't died and can't thus be 100% proven. I don't remember how he reacted towards lynching mafia, which could make him more towards 100%. One of the least suspicious of this list IMO.
- wizzard: Not confirmed as of now.
- Haku: Like me has a role that hasn't been confirmed. Also a slight change of play from previous days to the latest (Day 5).
The only other thing that could had happenned at night is that the mafia targeted gnut on porpuse to frame Haku

@Kat, no results, but who did you target?
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 5

So, shall I trust you, you say, Hardy-kun?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Yeah, but the one in a weird position right now is you, Haku-n.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Hardy you go above and beyond covering haku ass, if you saw his pm I bet you still wouldnt believe he is mafia.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Well, I told it already. I'm no Hardy, neither a tryhard.
If Town bites into this stuff, I will just laugh it off, nothing else.

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

@Kat, no results, but who did you target?
Hopefully not xi0.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Hardy you go above and beyond covering haku ass, if you saw his pm I bet you still wouldnt believe he is mafia.
Maaaaaaaaaaaaybe.

I mean, nothing is confirmed. Kat should had targeted him or Gary to be sure if one of them is lying, but she prolly didn't.

All I know is that me, Wizzard, you, Greg and Kat are townies.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

I blocked Haku
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

We should kill Haku now, whose case is pretty much in a dead end. At night, I target nuno and move him (if there's a kill, I know the target) and Kat should target Gary to know who he's targeting.

Gonna wait for the other players and see their opinion.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

I blocked Haku
So, with this info, Hardy now knows wizzard is not a Mafia.
Yet another thing only Hardy knows and his role doesn't need to be super confirmed, meh.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

I know a lot of stuff :blush
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top