Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

If you were a mafia, nothing else. Just checking.
Votekill Hardy

It's the only way we'll know. Just checking.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

what about kat...you know she will agree with you huh...i'm not necessarily saying gary is a lie...but between you/gary and kat...someone is...wizzard was blocked by spectrum
DD protect spectrum...wizzard protect gary and i hide behind gary

you was suppose to make xi0 target me and kat spy on you
I said in day 6 that in night 5 I made wizzard use his ability on Nuno. You can go back and check that if you want.

Wizzard was confident and asked us to block him on porpuse. Nuno died in night 6 (because of the poison). In fact, he said I was trustworthy but when I figured him out he decided to vote for me.

I wasn't suposed to do anything. I already said my move and quoted it, dunno why you're going back with that.

Votekill Hardy

It's the only way we'll know. Just checking.
...but why?

I was just using my ability properly to see if I could fully trust you :/
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

Votekill Hardy

It's the only way we'll know. Just checking.
you see now...he makes some plan and don't even follow it...he did that two day phases straight
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

you see now...he makes some plan and don't even follow it...he did that two day phases straight
I already said why god dammit.

In day 5, Nuno said I was pretty much confirmed so I didn't find the necesity to do it, and neither did Kat. I QUOTED THAT IN DAY 6.

In day 6, I said that I was going to target Gary and move him to wizzard so we could fully trust him. AND I DID THAT.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

This is when I quoted btw http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...-Theme-Day-7?p=3670509&viewfull=1#post3670509
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

I already said why god dammit.

In day 5, Nuno said I was pretty much confirmed so I didn't find the necesity to do it, and neither did Kat. I QUOTED THAT IN DAY 6.

In day 6, I said that I was going to target Gary and move him to wizzard so we could fully trust him. AND I DID THAT.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

This is when I quoted btw http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...-Theme-Day-7?p=3670509&viewfull=1#post3670509
well i hid behind xi0...i will wait for others...but i wish ary would summarize if he has one on day 7 this hypnotist/spy claim and neither are dead claim...now it's me or DD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

I don't know, it seems like all of the people I initially trusted are dead :lmao
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

Night 1: Wizzard targeted DD and tried to kill him. Didn't work because Imperium protected him.

Night 2: Spectrum blocked BBB.

Night 3: Josef killed Imperium.

Night 4: skipped.

Night 5: Wizzard used his posion ability (which I moved to 3c) to confuse us and make us target Haku, who was said to be blocked the day before.

Night 6: Wizzard was blocked.
Fixed adding my new theory. That's why Kat isn't dead.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Brb dinner time.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

what do you guys think about this new mafia escort role...i've seemed to overlook
seems as a role that would work just like a hypnotist for mafia
wow....like how you guys blamed leo and nuno for being false

votekill hardy
then if you aren't the last...it's either kat or xi0...yall both have been on my ass this game for some reason
like i'm just out there
just cause I'm sick of Hardy spam nonsense votekill Hardy
Now, because I have you cornered, you suddenly say that?

Votekill wizzard
Votekill Hardy

It's the only way we'll know. Just checking.

4/7

3x Hardy (David/gnut, Tom/Wizzard, Nuno/xi0)
1x wizzard (Katarina/Hardy)

Day ends in max. 16h
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

your quote only starts to put me in doubt...and only to cover your ass for your quick vote on kute...
you want to try and throw me under the bus...you better go and look back on my post towards BBB
he wasn't throwing me under the bus like he did you...why would he troll you like that after all the buddy bddy shit...did he slip and telll???
I SEEN ALL THOSE CAPS:lmao

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

I don't know, it seems like all of the people I initially trusted are dead :lmao
do you believe i am hider?
do you believe DD?
kat/hardy?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

do you believe i am hider?
do you believe DD?
kat/hardy?
There's no real proof of it
Yes
I believe her more than him
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

There's no real proof of it
Yes
I believe her more than him
i'm hider...if you believe kat a little...she told you i told the truth...regardless of me...i'm no help as far as protection....
tell me why at day 7 we still wondering about hardy's role...?
what is more likely in a game....hider or hypnotist????:lmao

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

he's plotting as we speak...sneaky lil'bastard...smart too
i bet he gave his parents hell growing up....:p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

...k greg

Well Hardy, if you are Townie, at least we'll be closer to ending the game. Like I said before, 1 Mafia can't win unless he takes out 6 more of us...does that seem likely to you guys? Doesn't to me.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

your quote only starts to put me in doubt...and only to cover your ass for your quick vote on kute...
you want to try and throw me under the bus...you better go and look back on my post towards BBB
he wasn't throwing me under the bus like he did you...why would he troll you like that after all the buddy bddy shit...did he slip and telll???
I SEEN ALL THOSE CAPS:lmao
On porpuse, to make me look suspicious I guess. We're buddies, not mafia buddies.

There's no real proof of it
Kat's claim says there is.

i'm hider...if you believe kat a little...she told you i told the truth...regardless of me...i'm no help as far as protection....
tell me why at day 7 we still wondering about hardy's role...?
what is more likely in a game....hider or hypnotist????:lmao

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

he's plotting as we speak...sneaky lil'bastard...smart too
i bet he gave his parents hell growing up....:p
Hider is more likely, as this is the first time we have a hypno. Again, I'm not saying YOU'RE 100 % mafia, this isn't you or me, I'm saying Wizz is 99 % mafia.

We're still wondering mostly because, even if my role got Josef (mafia burden) you're reluctant to believe me. I can understand Gary being annoyed by me and because of that not being willingful to trust me (because, after talking too much, I gave Josef a role like a dumbass), not really you.

...k greg

Well Hardy, if you are Townie, at least we'll be closer to ending the game. Like I said before, 1 Mafia can't win unless he takes out 6 more of us...does that seem likely to you guys? Doesn't to me.
Just like in day 4, I'll fight.
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

...k greg

Well Hardy, if you are Townie, at least we'll be closer to ending the game. Like I said before, 1 Mafia can't win unless he takes out 6 more of us...does that seem likely to you guys? Doesn't to me.
i'm trying to finish the game...i'm just asking your opinion...if i'm bein stupid say it
but,don't act like i'm bothering you...i find his claim still suspect...the town has went with his ploys from his hypnotist claim and yeah we got josef threw hardy helping...but BBB basically told on him when he said he was prostitute and blocked both of hardy's night targets....hardy even wrote in caps....dafuq
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

I wrote in caps trying to save niichan too btw, dunno how that means anything.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

I wrote in caps trying to save niichan too btw, dunno how that means anything.
well...i will wait for kat/spectrum/wizz/DD....
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

well...i will wait for kat/spectrum/wizz/DD....
Oki, I'll wait too then. In fact, I didn't lock my vote on wizzard (even though I'm almost sure he's the remaining mafia) just in case Kat can do some crazy reveal of the night, lol.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

Oki, I'll wait too then. In fact, I didn't lock my vote on wizzard (even though I'm almost sure he's the remaining mafia) just in case Kat can do some crazy reveal of the night, lol.
i didnt lock on you...but man you ot to admit yourself...
your story is full of holes...damn near every day phase
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

My story has actually 0 holes greg, believe it or not. It's just that it's hard to trust in this role I guess.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 7

My story has actually 0 holes greg, believe it or not. It's just that it's hard to trust in this role I guess.
0 holes...why you almost got lynch twice...and now you ot three votes against you
i dont think everyone has as much faith in you as kat...it cost haku his life

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

anyways...i'm going to narutard out...been off the thread for a few days


go start an argument....:kukuku
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top